emergency in pakistan

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
:salam2:
brother it isnt my dream ,its our beloved prophet's hadith that the men wearing black turbans will come from a place called khurassan and they will join hazrat mehdi .

Shahzad

yeah afghanistan is goin to play a key role in future, in muslim renaissance.
Perhaps, those wud be Talibans .

Lets c and pray for All the muslim world. We need unity now a days, after breath.

MOSABJA

I also have heard hadith saying supporters of MAHDI would come from the east(KHURASSAN) They would be wearing black turbans and white cloths.Another says that they would carry black flags and would have long hair and beard.

Another says that In last time ALLAH would raise two groups who would not be touched by fire of hell one would conquer INDIA and one would come to JERUSALEM.

When I went to SWAT few months ago Guide told me that any man with black turban and long hair is a TALIB.

What I said is not a dream I Hope Inshallah If there is a free fair election in PAK for which the current movement against MUSH is going on then there would be a sovereign gov which could take a U TURN in it's policy in TRIBAL ARES and on TALIBAN and with NUke US would be unable to do any thing which could lead to there defeat in afghanistan and onset the ISLAMIC REVIVAL.