ever been to mekka?

justoneofmillion

about a week ago i dreamt of being in mekka i don`t remember exactly the

details all i can still remind is that i was dressed in white that i had no shoes

on and i was really tired as if i had been travelling from a long distance i did

all the rituals including tawaf around the Kaaba in masjid al haram,mina ,arafat

muzdalifa the strange thing that i was travelling all the time with a horse and a bag full of grapes while other people were

moving with cars an buses freaky isn`t it? and that i had been drinking tea with bedouins in the desert at some point .all i

have left now is this vague picture in my head that is haunting my mind right at this moment i have seen mekka only on tv but i have never been there although i wish to do so one day inscallah!

am sure some of you have already been there it will be cool if you could share your experience with me and tell me about it tell me

everything how it smeels how it feels how it tastes everything please don`t hold back you words!youcan also say when inshallah if your planning on going or what your famillie members or friends may have told you about their experience there.

SINDBAD wassalam and thank`s

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
I personally have never been to Mekka but inshallah plan to one day, maybe TTI could have a group or something :)

But i thought i would share a dream that i always had when i was young, my mother said that i always used to sweat:

But anyway all i remember is i was walking around somewhere and there was other people just walking around, and to jump the gun slightly, there was a huge bell like noise or trumpet was blown and everyone was screaming and running around and i think someone talked outloud and i would get all scared, it seemed like the day of judgement when i think about it now, but i also recall people running inside their houses i think and i would be left outside alone crying and that was it.

Its patchy but that's what i remeber. I didnt mean to hijack your thread i apologise for that just incase.

Although just to mention my mum and dad have been, and my mum it was amazing and really cant be expressed in words, i think your just in awe most of the time, she did mention the tiles were absolutely huge :) and that it was difficult getting around. But Inshallah we will all get a chance to go.

Wasalam

PaxVobiscum

Submitted'nSatisfied
:salam2:

What are you saying man, you are Sindbad and you haven't been to Makkah? I would have thought that Sindbad would have travelled to most parts of the world on his boat ;).

Anyway, Alhumdulillah by Allah's taufiq I have been to Makkah more than a dozen times. Its really difficult to explain all the things you have asked about (how does it taste? do you mean the McDonald's over there? :)). The one strong thing that I have always felt there is the feeling of being in an altogether different world (or state of mind), the moment you see the Ka'bah in the middle of the Grand Mosque a strange mixed feeling of tranquility and awe envelopes you. Another interesting thing about the Ka'bah is that you can't have enough of looking at it...the more you look at it, the more you want to keep looking at it.

But perhaps the best of all is the feeling of making sujood to the Rubb of Ka'bah right in front of the Ka'bah, and this simply cannot be put in words.

May Allah fill our hearts with His love where ever we may be
Naveed

justoneofmillion

What are you saying man, you are Sindbad and you haven't been to Makkah? I would have thought that Sindbad would have travelled to most parts of the world on his boat ;).

Anyway, Alhumdulillah by Allah's taufiq I have been to Makkah more than a dozen times. Its really difficult to explain all the things you have asked about (how does it taste? do you mean the McDonald's over there? :)). The one strong thing that I have always felt there is the feeling of being in an altogether different world (or state of mind), the moment you see the Ka'bah in the middle of the Grand Mosque a strange mixed feeling of tranquility and awe envelopes you. Another interesting thing about the Ka'bah is that you can't have enough of looking at it...the more you look at it, the more you want to keep looking at it.

But perhaps the best of all is the feeling of making sujood to the Rubb of Ka'bah right in front of the Ka'bah, and this simply cannot be put in words.

May Allah fill our hearts with His love where ever we may be
Naveed
you are making me jalouse bro dozen times(mashallah)but that`s not fair !!!!! you were the one that stole my boat :angryred: i was already preparing to hit back cause i knew some of you teasers would come around :fighta: :fighta: :fighta: :fighta: :fighta: jazakah ll`ah for sharing bro

LABEIKA LLAHU .... LABEIK:lol:

SINDBAD trying to get his boat back by identifying the rubbers potential profile. NEW MILLENIUM EPISODE

IbnAlAawam

Makkah is a modern city and the great Mosque beautifully benefited from modernity.
The first thing you notice when entering Makkah are the minarets of the Mosque. You do not see the Mosque itself until very close to it (from the road anyway).
The atmosphere is very special.

Also, let's not forget Madinatu'l Nabi:

[yt]mg_RWzu1_4A[/yt]

Tayba is the Nick name of Al Madina (Al Munawwara), the city of the prophet Mohammad PBUH.

The Translation

Chorus
O Tayba, O Tayba
O cure of the patient
we missed you, and passion has called us to you

As the ship departed, it forgot me
they sailed away and my tears never dried up
they took my heart and my soul with them
O Tayba, you're the distracted's love

Chorus

My direction of prayer (my Qiblah), the house of Allah, I'm patient
perhaps a day will come to visit you
I wonder, Will I be looking upon alkaaba
and being overwhelmed with it's safety..

Chorus

Our prophet, my best wishes, to visit u,
At least once in my life
and near you, to perform my prayers
to praise my Lord, and to recite Qur'an

Chorus

O Madina, How lucky you are
for the coming of the loadstar
May I have a shelter beside you
Indeed, your light has enchanted us

Salam alaykoum,

Love my islam

I soooooooooooo want to go to Mekka. Pray for me brothers and sisters. So many people among my family and friends have been there and each one of them loved the experience.

O Allah take me there.:tti_sister:

justoneofmillion

Makkah is a modern city and the great Mosque beautifully benefited from modernity.
The first thing you notice when entering Makkah are the minarets of the Mosque. You do not see the Mosque itself until very close to it (from the road anyway).
The atmosphere is very special.

Also, let's not forget Madinatu'l Nabi:

[yt]mg_RWzu1_4A[/yt]

Tayba is the Nick name of Al Madina (Al Munawwara), the city of the "prophet Mohammad PBUH.

The Translation

Chorus
O Tayba, O Tayba
O cure of the patient
we missed you, and passion has called us to you

As the ship departed, it forgot me
they sailed away and my tears never dried up
they took my heart and my soul with them
O Tayba, you're the distracted's love

Chorus

My direction of prayer (my Qiblah), the house of Allah, I'm patient
perhaps a day will come to visit you
I wonder, Will I be looking upon alkaaba
and being overwhelmed with it's safety..

Chorus

Our prophet, my best wishes, to visit u,
At least once in my life
and near you, to perform my prayers
to praise my Lord, and to recite Qur'an

Chorus

O Madina, How lucky you are
for the coming of the loadstar
May I have a shelter beside you
Indeed, your light has enchanted us

Salam alaykoum,

"ishtaana lik azurak wa law marra fi hayati " inschallah i didn`t ask you to make me cry though bro!:frown: jazaka allah wa hafizek

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

the video is soooooo nice MashAllah , better than listening to some of the best shaykh recitation of quran...

I realise some things after watching the video clip and the threads, i want to go to mecca and Madinah ( masjid nabawi here i come) and i soo want to learn arabic ( the language is soooo beautiful, the girls voice MashAllah, Allahuakbar, SubhanAllah) , i also want to visit Palistine( AlAqsa here i come)

JazakAllah khair to everyone who contributes to the post here

IbnAlAawam

the video is soooooo nice MashAllah , better than listening to some of the best shaykh recitation of quran...

I realise some things after watching the video clip and the threads, i want to go to mecca and Madinah ( masjid nabawi here i come) and i soo want to learn arabic ( the language is soooo beautiful, the girls voice MashAllah, Allahuakbar, SubhanAllah) , i also want to visit Palistine( AlAqsa here i come)

It is a nice video and I never get tired of watching it.
Inshaallah we'll also visit the free AlAqsa before passing away.