Ex-Muslims & fake ex-Muslims

Kakorot

:salam2:

This thread is to expose ex-Muslims and fake ex-Muslims who try to give Islam a bad name.

[yt]8pEi5zT-Uu4[/yt]

[yt]oUVZw7ec8DM[/yt]

[yt]M-J_Mj8QdSg[/yt]

[yt]j1K8aAgepic[/yt]

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum Dear Sister Channa.

The Ex-Muslims you have mentioned are mere drops of ocean. The biggest lier ''Ali Sina'' must be battled and defeated. The way contents are written on his website are definitely confusing Muslims and I myself isn't an exception. Every time I visit his website I am left with dilemma but indeed Hidayat is from Allah.

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum: Br. Ayman.

You know,why do I visit Ali Sina's website,Faithfreedom.org?. Every time,when I ended up visiting his website,some doubts used to creep along my mind "Is Islam divine decree or not?. Amidst springing dilemma I used to think and think if Islam isn't Divine decree than which is it?. Because next to Islam is Atheism. Polytheism with anthropological instinct I did leave far behind. It becomes more easier to be steadfast in Deen of Allah after you yourself combat the dilemma or doubts about Islam. Ali Sina converted my occasional fragile Imaan to a robust Imaan. I wrote a post also '' Islam is the Universal Religion" when Ali Sina's falsehood uplifted my Imaan,to highest peak.

bari

Brother Abdullah, It looks like shaytan got hold of these. They are the friends of devil. Do not worry, we are on pure fitra. We do not associate partners with our creator.

Kakorot

The Ex-Muslims you have mentioned are mere drops of ocean. The biggest lier ''Ali Sina'' must be battled and defeated. The way contents are written on his website are definitely confusing Muslims and I myself isn't an exception. Every time I visit his website I am left with dilemma but indeed Hidayat is from Allah.

:wasalam: wr wb,

Brother if you visit those websites and after feel doubtful of Islam, then it is best that you don't visit them at all. The people who run such websites are very smart in manipulating the truth. You know Christians are allowed to lie about other religions, just to make people convert to their religion. And like brother ayman1 said, don't leave questions unanswered because when you don't have an answer, it will only lead you to doubts. Ask a shaykh or someone who is knowledgable.

May Allaah guide us all ameen.

B.H.

The problem with the west and many in the west is that they have an impractical idea of what freedom is. Also, they are divided into two camps. One is the secularist/atheist community which does have an agenda of their own. They really want to be the masters of society and will tolerate religion as long as it is weak and really does not have the final say in societal values overall are to be.

The other group is the the people who claim they believe in god but want him to be like a grandfather who is all smiles and just gives them goodies. They want a god who never swats anyone's butt so to speak.

Both of the above groups live in fantasy worlds.

tariq353

:wasalam:

Abdullah bhai,

even companions of Prophet(saw) were not free from such thoughts kindly go thru following hadiths.....

Sahih Muslim
It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that some
people from amongst the Companions of the Apostle (may peace
be upon him) came to him and said: Verily we perceive in our
minds that which every one of us considers it too grave to
express. He (the Holy Prophet) said: Do you really perceive
it? They said: Yes. Upon this he remarked: That is the faith
manifest.

0240:
The same hadith has been transmitted by Muhammad b. 'Amr, Abu
Baker b. Ishaq, Abu'l−Jawwab, A'mash and Abu Huraira.

0241:
It is narrated on the authority of 'Abdullah b. Mas'ud that
the Apostle (may peace be upon him) was asked about evil
prompting, to which he replied: It is pure faith.

0242:
It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the
Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Men will
continue to question one another till this is propounded:
Allah created all things but who created Allah? He who found
himself confronted with such a situation should say: I affirm
my faith in Allah.

0244:
It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the
Messenger of Allah may peace be upon him) observed: The Satan
comes to everyone. of you and says: Who created this and that?
till he questions: Who created your Lord? When he comes to
that, one should seek refuge in Allah and keep away (from such
idle thoughts).

Doubt is one of the weapon of satan.....

i wd recommend you one book that help me a lot in identifying n dealing with whisper of satan...(attaching)

May Allah Save us all from satanic whispering....

WA SALAM
:)

PS-in one of ur post u v mentioned that site.. delete that satan is asking me agn n agn to visit that :)

Attachments

• The World Of Jinn & Devils.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 81

menj1980

Assalamualaikum, if you have any particular issue that you feel doubtful because it was raised / manipulated / a lie from Ali Sina, just let me know and insha'allah I will do my best in answering that particular issue. Also, you may visit www.bismikaallahuma.org where I have exposed his lies and many other issues that are harped upon by Islamophobes on the internet.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
:salam2: brothers and sisters

Lets be clear about one thing. It is highly probable that some individuals may have left Islam. What is important is to ask 'and where did they go?'. You will soon discover that they did not go anywhere better. How many options do they have-Christianity? What? How can they accept all that stuff? God died?..anyway, you all know better. Another option would be Judiasm. Well, you have to be born to be a Jew and can't be serious if you start believing that you are superior being to the rest of the humanity. Yet another option would be some polytheistic religion where you can turn anything into a god. And lastly, to become atheist.

As far as I have noticed, most of my brothers and sisters know far better about all the above to go back to them. They have failed to respond to their inner voice, their longing and it was Islam who did that perfectly.

Lastly, I would like to say that even if some individual leaves Islam and become a Christian (one thing can be quiet attractive about Christianity and that is the sweet talk of charismatic speakers and the notion that God killed his son for you so you don't really have to worry about anything that much)...or atheist does not affect a Muslim because we Muslims are not sheeps. We don't just follow, but use our brains.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
:salam2: again

One thing that I noticed about Christianity is that each and every individual forms his/her beliefs as they see fit. There is no agreement even on very fundamental issues.

For example, once a Christian guy came to my house and started preaching. I let him talk for an hour. He liked it and decided to come back the following Sunday and I agreed. He talked again for 1 hour. The first Sunday, he talked about the subject that God is just. The following Sunday, he talked about heaven. So I asked

I: What about hell?
Preacher: There is no hell.
I: Where will the bad people go?
Preacher: Their punishment will be that they will not be re-born.
I: But you said the other day God is just?
Preacher: Yes, He is.
I: Where is justice when the punishment of Hitler and a small time sinner is the same, that is, not to be re-born?
Preacher: Sorry, I have not prepared on this subject and I will ask my teacher and answer your concerns.

He left and never came back. This is just one example. I am sure you all have many more. The reason for all these inconsistencies is that they try to hide the truth, but Allah reveals the truth.

'They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.' 61:8

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2: again

One thing that I noticed about Christianity is that each and every individual forms his/her beliefs as they see fit. There is no agreement even on very fundamental issues.

For example, once a Christian guy came to my house and started preaching. I let him talk for an hour. He liked it and decided to come back the following Sunday and I agreed. He talked again for 1 hour. The first Sunday, he talked about the subject that God is just. The following Sunday, he talked about heaven. So I asked

I: What about hell?
Preacher: There is no hell.
I: Where will the bad people go?
Preacher: Their punishment will be that they will not be re-born.
I: But you said the other day God is just?
Preacher: Yes, He is.
I: Where is justice when the punishment of Hitler and a small time sinner is the same, that is, not to be re-born?
Preacher: Sorry, I have not prepared on this subject and I will ask my teacher and answer your concerns.

He left and never came back. This is just one example. I am sure you all have many more. The reason for all these inconsistencies is that they try to hide the truth, but Allah reveals the truth.

'They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.' 61:8

:salam2:

that christian preacher wasn't a very good source at all. he would be considered to be an apostate christian, because he denied the reality of hell and he also believed in the heresy of reincarnation.
:wasalam:

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
what i do find interesting, is that there's always a miracle that had these so called ex-muslims leave islam. it's never a logical reasoning like: i think islam is wrong on such and such etc. it's always some type of healing or miracle.

Perseveranze

Brother "Ali Sina" is a fake lol. Read this http://islamthought.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/the-reason-for-apostacy.pdf