Exams!

HappyMuslimah

Exams:Duas please!
:salam2:
Sorry to bore you with another of these threads. I just need your help and duas for my forthcoming exams. I'm very worried and NEED to pass, or I don't know what will happen... Please remember me....:shymuslima1:

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
wa aikoum el salam wa rahmat Allah wa baraktou.

sister you are in my duas. insha Allah you will pass your exams, and do well in this life and afterlife too. amin:tti_sister:

salam wa rahmat allah. dont forget me sister in ur duas plz:girl3:

abdul hai

One Flag, One cause
My brother when intending to do something you should always and always say INSHALLAH or ALLAH HOMMA RAJII SADRI WAYAS SIRLI AMRI WAHLOL OK DATAM MIN LISANI YAF KAHO KAWLI.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
inshallah u do great. well i asked everyone for dua, and Allah (swt) answered their dua.. and i did AMAZINGLY well HAMDULELAH. :D
inshallah u do amazingly well. ;)

these are my dua's i wrote them in my diary haha..:D
"Qadara Allah wa masha'a kan."

"rabbi eshrah' lee sadry wa yasser lee amry wa h'allal 'oqdatan min lesanee."

"Allahuma adkhelneemadkhela sidqin wa akhregnee makhreja sedqin wa ej'al lee ledonka soltanan naseeraa."

"allahuma la sahla illa ma ja'altuhu sahlan wa anta taj'al alhuzna itha shi'ta sahla"

"Allahuma anta allathy allamta ibrahim fakama allamtahu allimney ,wa anta allthy sabbabtaan yafhama suliman ,fasabbib li alfahm"

"tawakaltu Ala Allah wa la hawla wa la quwata illa billah, Allahuma inni a'uthu bika an adilla aw audal, aw athlelama aw othlam aw azella aw ozal, aw ajhal aw yojhal 'alyya"

for nervousness
"allahuma enni a'uthu bika mena alhamm wa alhuzn wa al'ajz wa alkasl wa albukhl wa aljubn wa addala' wa ghalabati alrajul"
there is a hadith on this^ that it protects a person for the rest of the day.

"hasbya Allah wa ni'ema alwakeel"

:salam2: inshallah you come out with flying colours ;)

Yousuf.

inshallah u do great. well i asked everyone for dua, and Allah (swt) answered their dua.. and i did AMAZINGLY well HAMDULELAH. :D

"Allahuma adkhelneemadkhela sidqin wa akhregnee makhreja sedqin wa ej'al lee ledonka soltanan naseeraa."

"allahuma la sahla illa ma ja'altuhu sahlan wa anta taj'al alhuzna itha shi'ta sahla"

"Allahuma anta allathy allamta ibrahim fakama allamtahu allimney ,wa anta allthy sabbabtaan yafhama suliman ,fasabbib li alfahm"

"tawakaltu Ala Allah wa la hawla wa la quwata illa billah, Allahuma inni a'uthu bika an adilla aw audal, aw athlelama aw othlam aw azella aw ozal, aw ajhal aw yojhal 'alyya"

for nervousness
"allahuma enni a'uthu bika mena alhamm wa alhuzn wa al'ajz wa alkasl wa albukhl wa aljubn wa addala' wa ghalabati alrajul"

Im going for a major interview. Thanks for the doas akhi! I need em' (especially for nervousness) And congrats on doing well. Alhamdulillah. It all comes from Him and only Him.

summertime

sister :)
salam,

Don#t worry sister put your trust in Allah and you will be fine inshAllah..

Brother osman can you please post the translation of the duas you wrote down..i would be extremely thankful :)

Walaikum assalam

Yousuf.

salam,

Don#t worry sister put your trust in Allah and you will be fine inshAllah..

Brother osman can you please post the translation of the duas you wrote down..i would be extremely thankful :)

Walaikum assalam

I totally agree. I think he should post the translations as well.

HappyMuslimah

Exams:Duas please!
Thanks for your kindness everyone. Inshallah I will do well. Osman, thanks especially, I'm going to print those duas out and read them obsessively!

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

for nervousness

MashAllah!!!

Bro and sis if you need a list of dua , you need not look any further.

Happy Muslimah , All the best for the exam. InshAllah , you will succeed

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Concentrate and workhard to the best u can with ur studies insha Allah sister u will comeout in flying colors. May Allah help u in getting the best of here and hereafter. Ameen.

Allah Hafiz.