EXPRESS YOUR MOOD

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
today, being a saturday, alhumdulilah im feeling happy. i feel really good.

yesterday i wasnt well, my whole body was weak. this made me sad coz i couldnt do my housework or take care of my kids.

today is a big difference alhumdulilah. i get these weak days oftern. cant wait to recover from them inshallah.

im really really feeling proud of my children and husband and everything i have in life. its beautiful and very special.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
This page has a bit toooooo many 'sad's'...so i'll lighten the modd for ya'all!

Am feeeling HAPPY!!

Pleasse guys, don't be sad, mad, angry, upset, depressed, or as sis fatima said, emotional...coz then yu'll ruin my mood:p,
but seriously people, SMILE like this>:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

yudia

assalammualaikum...

well am trying to be happy..having some sorts of probs in my life lately...family and also work probs...but i believe Allah is with me.. :SMILY149::hijabi:

fada_all

yudia assalammualaikum...

well am trying to be happy..having some sorts of probs in my life lately...family and also work probs...but i believe Allah is with me.. :SMILY149::hijabi

oh !!!! so sorry yo hear that sis but alhamdu lillah you have everything thing with supporting and and at the same time testing you patience......

may allah swt arise all your troubles and make thing easy for you :tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:

Azizati

salam alikoum wa rahmatu allahi wa barakatuh

I'm so happy cause today is Eid so, I met a lot of people I know; family nd friend hamdulillah.
EID MUBARAK, may Allah swt make you all happy
salam alikoum

fada_all

sooooooooooooo hapyy to today cause my husband bought a new and excilent car ..all thanks and gratitude go to allah the almighty...

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Congratulation on your new car :)

sooooooooooooo hapyy to today cause my husband bought a new and excilent car ..all thanks and gratitude go to allah the almighty...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:allahuakbar:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

I am sooo vvvery hhhappy for you sister fada_all
~May Allah swt protect you always~Amin!

Eid Mubarak!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
alhumdulillah m happy today.............after being down from a month today ahhhhhhhh its fresh alhumdullah
alhumdullah alhumdullah
i cant stay sad for long time but that was chain of events that made me down
alhumdullah saima is back :D

Sakeena

I'm so happy!!

i'm feeling very disappointed with myself and i feel upset because i got told off a lot today :angryred:

lol remember that time you told me off? :lol: hehe just kidding. Want me to beat them up? Grrr lol :SMILY149: tee-hee! Aww dear Channa *hugs* :hearts:

I'm feeling quite happy! I'm at my friend Ayana's house hanging out with her sisters Zaynab and Dinah mashaAllah! I prayed salat with them and I've been wearing hijab around the house since I arrived here yesterday lol mashaAllah!

:hijabi: It's a girl's night out at Ayana's house! :biggrin:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
LOL I was younger when I posted that.

I miss ruki4eva and Muslimah16, good times we had :-D

aaaaaaaaawwww, I MISSS 'EMMM TOOO!! so very much!

it's like all the girls I knew from 2 years ago are not here:(:(:(

include AyeshaR in there:( I hope they're all fine and are somewhere thinking about us :lol: :D
hopefullyyyyy, insha'Allaaah

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
How come a lot of muslims at the top of this thread are sad and below are happy.
Just remember, how sad you are, there are always someone more sad than you, and in worse situation than you. Just smile and enjoy life ......

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
How come a lot of muslims at the top of this thread are sad and below are happy.
Just remember, how sad you are, there are always someone more sad than you, and in worse situation than you. Just smile and enjoy life ......

Ok ok I try to smile and enjoy life but actually I am very worry about little Muhammed in Gaza...

:shymuslima1:

louly_sweet

Sub Han Allah
WOW... You are amazing... generous in ways beyond my humble understanding.
Subhanak... (simply speechless).
Alhamdu lak, wa alshokro lak, wa la elah ela Ant.

I've been in dreadful pain for months. Alhamdu l-Allah, the surgent has informed me just last night that it will be okay
SO I GUESS MY MOOD IS EXCELLENT, MASHAA ALLAH.