Fatayer bi Sabanikh ( Spinach Pastries)

ajmal_ihsaas22

Striving For Jannah
I made these tonight for our guests. :)

HPIM2881-1.jpg

HPIM2883.jpg

Joanna-Aisha

MashaAllah !Its' 4.40 am in Poland, and now because of this delicious meal I'm hungry, actually I'm starving...But no eating at this time, no no no lol:)

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

my dear sister we will just eat those pictures:)
am sending a ticket for u
come cook for me:SMILY209:

:ma::ma::ma:
do not just send pics, send along the recipes

Precisely, you keep sending pictures without the recipe. Admiring the pictures is not enough , we need to fill our somach with the genuine thing

ajmal_ihsaas22

Striving For Jannah
Dough
3 cups flour
¼ cup vegetable oil, ¼ teaspoon salt
¾ cup water(for making the dough)

Filling:
1 10oz. pack of spinach
4 garlic cloves
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
Dash of black pepper, 1/8 teaspoon hot red pepper, ½ teaspoon paprika, ¼ teaspoon salt

Directions:

First, wash spinach and cut it up. Put it in a large saucepan, cover it, and put it over low heat until it becomes wilted and tender. When it becomes tender, turn the stove off, and leave it aside. Then prepare the filling. Peel and grate garlic in another saucepan, add oil and spices, 3 tablespoons of water, and sauté for a few minutes. Then add the spinach to it. Cook for 5-10 minutes. Then when it’s done, crack an egg over it. For the dough: Mix all the ingredients, and add water until you form a soft dough. Let it rest for an hour.
Making the pastries: Portion out the dough into small balls. Roll out the balls to form small circles. Put some filling on one end, sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top, and roll the dough over to form a crescent. Fry and ENJOY!