FIFA in the Middle-East???

neox297

I'm really surprised, and honestly if I weren't Muslim there's no way I would want to go. For a lot of people, half the fun is the drinking and the everything else that would be frowned upon there. I mean, if I were a typical fifa fan, it wouldn't appeal to me.

Unless they're willing to suspend most of their laws and cultural traditions then I don't see how this will go over well for either residents there, or people visiting for the event.

sister... exthugfurillah

do you have any idea what your saying.

Women should not be going to sporting events and looking at half naked men, this is not what ISLAM is all about sister

exthugfurillah!

wallahi ... my heart breaks when i read posts like this:tantrum1:

Ibn Uthaymin

^ What she said was right. They gotta change some of their laws. Are they gonna let women in the stadium? What about all the alcohol, sex etc?

This is serious. Of course i dont agree, but thats part of the package.

kayleigh

sister... exthugfurillah

do you have any idea what your saying.

Women should not be going to sporting events and looking at half naked men, this is not what ISLAM is all about sister

exthugfurillah!

wallahi ... my heart breaks when i read posts like this:tantrum1:

Woah there, back up mister. Don't use your tantrum emoticons on me. Who said anything about looking at half naked men? That must be on your mind, but it isn't on mine :)

MalikBrother

Don't know whether to rejoice or feel even sadder after what is happening in most Muslim countries. This is one of Judgement Day where richer gets richer or poor get poorer as in it's similarly to poor countries get poorer and rich countries get richer. How i feel about our Muslim brothers and sisters in Palestine, Middle East, Asia, and all over the world is nothing compared to what is happening to them.

They should try to ban alcohol, and some harmful culture of Fifa world cup to implement the appropriate rules for women especially the dress code is very must.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
Woah there, back up mister. Don't use your tantrum emoticons on me. Who said anything about looking at half naked men? That must be on your mind, but it isn't on mine :)

:salam2:

It is haram for the women to look at the exposed awrah of men as it is for men looking at the exposed awrah of women. So it is haram for me if I look at a lady wearing tight jeans and t-shirts, even if something bad is not in my mind.

Islam is simple. What is haram is haram and what is halal is halal. No arguments.

Edit: This also goes for men going to stadium and looking at other men's awrah. As awrah is to be hidden from even the same sex.

ProudToBeaMuslim

It is haram for the women to look at the exposed awrah of men as it is for men looking at the exposed awrah of women. So it is haram for me if I look at a lady wearing tight jeans and t-shirts, even if something bad is not in my mind.

Islam is simple. What is haram is haram and what is halal is halal. No arguments.

Edit: This also goes for men going to stadium and looking at other men's awrah. As awrah is to be hidden from even the same sex.
I think you misunderstood the sister. She never said that it was not haraam.
Anyway, JazakAllahu Khairan for explaining brother.

Parvaiz

Salam
I have been living my whole life in Dubai and it has changed beyond recognition,Qatar is on the same path now,i saw somedays ago before the Fifa committee chose Qatar fro 2022 hosting,that it was going to allow Alcohol for fifa,doesn't make sense calling yourself Muslim and doing which Allah has prohibited.Anyways Qatar still hasn't done much than here,its just mind blowing what goes on in nights,cannot call muslin country from any angle now except big Mosque which only get full or like Muslims exist on Friday or Eid.Who knows we may not live until 2022

salapuddin35

the OP has the same reaction that i got from another islamic forum about Qatar that will be hosting the 2022 FIFA World Cup Bid interesting.