Finally peace is done

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
I am glad to make to my tti bro/sis know that last sunday I went to visit my parents.my father is going well,after the accident in 2008 he changed.maybe you knew how much he made me suffer during my childhood and how he denied his affection to me.since I became muslimah,I've been making dawah to him and before leaving for Morocco I gave him a copy of Quran.He read it completely and when we met again last sunday,for the first time in my little life,he told me that he was agree with me and continued to hug me,like if he didn't do it for an entire life.indeed in 26 years,it was the first time he hugged me with the love of a father.I feel he is changing and he is increasing his interest for Islam more than in the past.this is a real joy for me.:SMILY259::wasalam:

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Wa'aalaykummusalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Alhamdulillah, I feel happy for you upon hearing those wonderful news. Mashaa Allaah.

Make constant dua'a for your father (or you family generally) that may Allaah subhaanahu wa Ta'aala open his heart and guide it as Allaah subhaanahu wa Ta'aala is The Possessor of Everything and He is capable of turning His Slaves' hearts within seconds whenever as He subhanahu wa Ta'aala, wishes it.

Alhamdulillah your father is still around, so use the best of this time to show him the beauty of Islaam. Its a good start that he has hug you after soo long. Mashaa Allaah. Once when our parents are to be called to The Lord, then nothing can be done for them except that one of the three continuous deeds is a constant dua'a from a soleeh/haah children to their parents.

Sister Hayat, a love from a father is indeed different than the love from a mother, isn't it? I meant was the love may be the same but the affection is not. The only time that I remember feeling close to my dad when I was a little girl. Though I may not grow up feeling that I had the love of a father, but still, Alhamdulillah for everything. :)

Take care.

Wa'aalaykummussalaam wa rahmatullah.

fada_all

salam alikum

what a wonderfull news masha allah taala dear ukhtii all thanks go all allah sobhanahu wa talaala .and to you sister ....may allah sobhanahu wa taala guide to the right path and all muslims ammeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
indeed I missed the love of my father very much.when I was a child I wanted to be kissed at least one time or hugged by him,but I supposed that it was his character and I surrended;when he finally put down his pride,he demonstrated that there is no obstacle,if somebody wants to change,and he is really healed from his illness(he suffered of bipolar disturb of personality and also knew jinn's world,so he got envolved thinking that shaytan could make him do anything,but he realized it's not so).alhamdulillah I'm happy:ma:

besmiralalbani

Think for yourself
asalamu alaykum

Alhamdulilah sister.
After the difficulty, easy comes (dopo la tempesta arriva il sole).
we are always under test in this dunya.
alhamdulilah, Allah gave you this blessing and I hope and ask Him subhanahu wa ta-ala to guide your father and make things easier for your family.
asalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Alhamdulilah to Allah dear sister for your father. :hijabi:And we as Muslims must always have faith in Allah and that after difficulty that He is going to give us releaf and help, SubhanAllah.

May Allah guide your father to Islam dear sister,and do not forget that does not metter how our parents behave toward as, that it is our duty to give them our love and care.

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

Wannabemuslim

Al salaam, this is the same father that you forced to take shahada to get rid of jin right, if i remember correctly, anyway congrats, this time he means it!

mahaseeb

Asalamualikum..
Mashallah sister congrats.. may allah bestow you will the love of you dad which you have missed in the past.. and may allah guide him to the straight path... ameen
Asalamualikum
Abdul Haseeb

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome

Dear sister CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so happy to hear that your father has had a change of heart! Alhamdulillah! I pray that Allah will guide him to the straight path and keep your family close so that you might meet again in Jannah inshallah!

I know what you feel dear sister! My poor father was a good man in my eyes but he passed away long before I ever heard of Islam and sadly he died not knowing. That is a huge pain in my heart! Alhamdulillah you had the opportunity to share this gift with your father and inshallah he will be open hearted towards Islam! May Allah protect and guide your father and keep you on the straight path sister! Ameen

Wa salam

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Mashaa Allaaah!!!!! Subuhaanallah!! What a wonderful news to start my day with. :)

Sister keep up making Du'a and hard work, InshaAllah He will grant us what we wish. May Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) guide your dad to this beautiful path which makes people understand how precious they themselves are. :)

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
thank you very much to everybody.my struggles endly have been rewarded.who knows it,maybe one day I'll go to Hajj with my father.now I know I have a father to love.I also know how he is proud to have a daughter like me.when he talks about me to others,he always uses good terms to describe my choice and my desire is to bring him to Allah's path.
it's an undescriveable feeling,thaks to all:hearts:

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

Alhamdulillah.... :muslim_child:

Really feeling happy for you... :)

May Allah Azzawajal bless you and your father in both the worlds with His richest blessings... Aameen