For My Mother, My Friend

tulipflower777

:salam2:

For My Mother, My Friend

I don’t think I ever told you,
how much I appreciate the things you do.

You have been there when I cried,
and always known when I’ve lied.
You taught me in everything,
and punished me when I did the wrong thing.

You were there to tell me goodnight,
and always knew how to make things all right.

I look up to you, Mom!
and I love you very much.
I don’t know what it would be like
without your loving touch.

You will always come first in my heart,
no matter how far we are apart.

Mom, I have not told you,
I don’t know where I’ve been.
You’re not only just my mother,
you’re forever my best friend.

:wasalam:

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:ma:How beautiful mothers are!! Jazakallahu Khairan!! Keep the beautiful poems coming inshallah!!:SMILY252::SMILY252:

kubra_2002

Allahu Akubar!!!!!
salaam

:salam2:Mashallah..true that sister..Jazakillah for sharing..I love it..this line remind me of my Mother"You will always come first in my heart,
no matter how far we are apart" Thanks agian uhkti:wasalam:

whitehijab

that's true, coz my mom always know my feeling even if i didn't tell :ma:
i'm still missing my mom even i'm turning 24 yo this year :shymuslima1:
she's the soul of my heart...
ya Allah, give Rahmah and Maghfirah to all the mothers in this world.

:muslim_child:

tulipflower777

Thanx a lot too :hearts:
and thanx for all your reply:SMILY252:

:tti_sister: May Allah reward all mothers for thier best effort Ameen !

wassalam

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Mothers are the angels of life. They see through and they know us better than we know ourself. May Allah SWT bless our mothers as well as our fathers. May their reward for putting up with us by Paradise inshallah. Thanks sis for sharing!!

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah
Mashalla...

I must say to my mother how much i LOVE <3 her, before its too late...
thank you sister, thanx for sharing!

ummsami89

estranged from my mom right now

salam aliakum. Unfortunately, I am estranged from my mom right now. She has been giving me and my husband alot of grief about the way we raise our son. Its all about the religion and how we have forbidden him to do the haram things.(not haram in her eyes, shes non muslim). She has said some stuff to us, esp me that has really hurt my feelings. He's not listening to us anyway,he's still doing haram things, unfortunately. Inshallah he will come back. He is 18. my dear friend, who is a good muslim, maashallah, tells me to call her....."she's still your mom". she is old and stubborn.....". I want to ...just to check on her.. but I am hurt. why cant she come to me, this time. ?! and my siblings dont help either. They are nonmuslim. they are on her side, even if they hardly call her, or visit. She is 87 and Allahu Allum, she could die anytime. well, I could too. who knows. Allahu Allum. I cant bring myself to call her yet. It has been a week. My friend also told me of the companion who visited his mother, nonmuslim who was mean to him because of the faith. but he still treated her very well. I have done that. but arent there limits.Like when they say, you dont have to listen to them if they try to steer you or y our family away from the deen? I have been very very patient, esp in the last 8 years of my reversion to Islam. I want to call, and pretend nothing happened. but I cant. and she wont let me. and will say stuff. and then I will be sorry i called. but what if she dies? I listen to quran, I read quran, I do my best as a muslim. etc. but some things are very difficult to forgive and forget. Inshallah make dua for me.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
I don’t know what it would be like
without your loving touch.

You will always come first in my heart,
no matter how far we are apart.

Salam Sister,

Masha Allah Sister very very nice poem heart rendering.

Jazak Allah.