For My Sister!

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
Assalam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatuh
This is written for my dear sister AllahisWithMe I hope she likes it...
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

“ ‘Mama, are you still sleeping?’ Do I have to start my day always with these words…” was the first thing that Shazia thought whenever she woke up. Each day was the same, or worse than the day before. Shazia was sleeping early, and getting up early but there wasn’t any dream in her sleeps. Where had gone the dreams, weren’t they the friend of her? She took her name from dreams, because she was the dream of her mother. When her mother saw Shazia for the first time in her arms, she said “Ya my beautiful you are my dream, my Shazia.”

While preparing breakfast Shazia was thinking how her family became like that, what was the breaking point? She couldn’t find any answer, everything got worse slowly, and stealthily… no one realized that they were being far from each other… Her mother was always so beautiful; she was singing while combing her hair, always smiling when she looked at Shazia. Her mind was still so fresh about the day that her mother taught her how to read Quran. She was saying “Look my dear; this is س , soft like you. This is ص strong sound like your brother and father.” What about her family now? They couldn’t be a ص but they turned into a ْ sukoun, so silent and swallowed by the life. When her mother gave up speaking, when she turned into a walking corpse nobody could remember.

“Yeah, everything is ready! Mama are you still sleeping?” she said her fixed sentenced with a pain in her throat. She was about to cry again… Why me! Why my parents! Why my family! No answer… Or there was an answer but she wasn’t ready to hear it. Her mother entered the kitchen without a salam or even a word. She took her seat, and only ate whatever she had in front of her. No speech, no smile, even no look… Shazia watched her mother while she was eating. How she missed her, there wasn’t any word or any language to describe it. She felt something coming from her heart; it was a hard pain, an unbearable suffer… She felt the burning in her throat again…Ah tears… why they were coming too easy. She had to do something to stop it. Then quickly she turned to the radio and opened a channel with a hope to hear a savior. Alhamdullah there was a nice melody there which put a smile in the face. Shazia smiled and turned her mother, “Mom can you hear how beautiful is this nasheed?”…Silence… She didn’t care, she went on speaking. “Yes, yes so beautiful!” She was getting relaxed with the melody. At those moments her mom finished her breakfast and Shazia started to clean the table. While putting the plates away, she touched the radio by mistake and the melody changed. This time the voice was belonged to a sheikh, he was reading the Quran. Which was that surah?Ahh Al-Inshirah… Sheikh voice was so touching and beautiful. He was saying “In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Have We not opened your breast for you (O Muhammad (SAW))? And removed from you your burden, Which weighed down your back? And have We not raised high your fame? Verily, along with every hardship is relief, Verily, along with hardship is relief (i.e. there is one hardship with two reliefs, so one hardship cannot overcome two reliefs) So when you have finished (your occupation), devote yourself for Allâh’s worship. And to your Lord (Alone) turn (all your) intentions and hopes.”
Suddenly Shazia heard a move behind. She glimpsed at her mother. There was nothing changed with her. She turned back and continued washing and listening. Then again a moving and a slight noise from behind. She looked over her shoulders and she couldn’t believe to her eyes. Her mother! Her mother was crying! After all those times, the tears were the first sign of her mother’s living. She dropped the plate from her hand; the plate got broken into many many pieces. She ran near to her mother in one second. “Mama, are you crying? Are you really crying?” Her mother looked at Shazia. Ahh her eyes... She saw those olive eyes for the last time nearly hundred years ago. They were so black, like hers. Her mother started to speak… Ya Allah, was that her voice? Was she really speaking? And first words were coming… “Shazia” … Ahh It was her name, her own name from her mother’s mouth. Her mother was crying and saying her name. Her mother was alive. “Shazia, where is your father?” Shazia embraced her mother tightly and touched her hairs slowly as if they had changed the roles and she became a mom. She whispered “He has gone mommy.” Her mother shook her head. Then silently she said “Because of me, I remember, he has gone because of me… But Allah says we will have two reliefs for one hardship.” “Yes, mom yes right!”… “So everything will be beautiful again together.” “Yes, mom together, me and you.” “ Right you and me! Allah will open our breast for us. He will remove burdens from us”. “Right, mama only believe in Allah and trust Him. He will never let us alone.”
That day was the first day of their new life together. "

With my love dear sister.

Dilek :hijabi:

tdubai

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

“ ‘Mama, are you still sleeping?’ Do I have to start my day always with these words…” was the first thing that Shazia thought whenever she woke up. Each day was the same, or worse than the day before. Shazia was sleeping early, and getting up early but there wasn’t any dream in her sleeps. Where had gone the dreams, weren’t they the friend of her? She took her name from dreams, because she was the dream of her mother. When her mother saw Shazia for the first time in her arms, she said “Ya my beautiful you are my dream, my Shazia.”

While preparing breakfast Shazia was thinking how her family became like that, what was the breaking point? She couldn’t find any answer, everything got worse slowly, and stealthily… no one realized that they were being far from each other… Her mother was always so beautiful; she was singing while combing her hair, always smiling when she looked at Shazia. Her mind was still so fresh about the day that her mother taught her how to read Quran. She was saying “Look my dear; this is س , soft like you. This is ص strong sound like your brother and father.” What about her family now? They couldn’t be a ص but they turned into a ْ sukoun, so silent and swallowed by the life. When her mother gave up speaking, when she turned into a walking corpse nobody could remember.

“Yeah, everything is ready! Mama are you still sleeping?” she said her fixed sentenced with a pain in her throat. She was about to cry again… Why me! Why my parents! Why my family! No answer… Or there was an answer but she wasn’t ready to hear it. Her mother entered the kitchen without a salam or even a word. She took her seat, and only ate whatever she had in front of her. No speech, no smile, even no look… Shazia watched her mother while she was eating. How she missed her, there wasn’t any word or any language to describe it. She felt something coming from her heart; it was a hard pain, an unbearable suffer… She felt the burning in her throat again…Ah tears… why they were coming too easy. She had to do something to stop it. Then quickly she turned to the radio and opened a channel with a hope to hear a savior. Alhamdullah there was a nice melody there which put a smile in the face. Shazia smiled and turned her mother, “Mom can you hear how beautiful is this nasheed?”…Silence… She didn’t care, she went on speaking. “Yes, yes so beautiful!” She was getting relaxed with the melody. At those moments her mom finished her breakfast and Shazia started to clean the table. While putting the plates away, she touched the radio by mistake and the melody changed. This time the voice was belonged to a sheikh, he was reading the Quran. Which was that surah?Ahh Al-Inshirah… Sheikh voice was so touching and beautiful. He was saying “In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Have We not opened your breast for you (O Muhammad (SAW))? And removed from you your burden, Which weighed down your back? And have We not raised high your fame? Verily, along with every hardship is relief, Verily, along with hardship is relief (i.e. there is one hardship with two reliefs, so one hardship cannot overcome two reliefs) So when you have finished (your occupation), devote yourself for Allâh’s worship. And to your Lord (Alone) turn (all your) intentions and hopes.”
Suddenly Shazia heard a move behind. She glimpsed at her mother. There was nothing changed with her. She turned back and continued washing and listening. Then again a moving and a slight noise from behind. She looked over her shoulders and she couldn’t believe to her eyes. Her mother! Her mother was crying! After all those times, the tears were the first sign of her mother’s living. She dropped the plate from her hand; the plate got broken into many many pieces. She ran near to her mother in one second. “Mama, are you crying? Are you really crying?” Her mother looked at Shazia. Ahh her eyes... She saw those olive eyes for the last time nearly hundred years ago. They were so black, like hers. Her mother started to speak… Ya Allah, was that her voice? Was she really speaking? And first words were coming… “Shazia” … Ahh It was her name, her own name from her mother’s mouth. Her mother was crying and saying her name. Her mother was alive. “Shazia, where is your father?” Shazia embraced her mother tightly and touched her hairs slowly as if they had changed the roles and she became a mom. She whispered “He has gone mommy.” Her mother shook her head. Then silently she said “Because of me, I remember, he has gone because of me… But Allah says we will have two reliefs for one hardship.” “Yes, mom yes right!”… “So everything will be beautiful again together.” “Yes, mom together, me and you.” “ Right you and me! Allah will open our breast for us. He will remove burdens from us”. “Right, mama only believe in Allah and trust Him. He will never let us alone.”

Waw.We have a bestselling author in the forum.
It's so so beautiful.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

sister you really made me cry sister...
i wish your duaas come true....i wish your duaas come true..i started crying so loudly,
and all my sisters came and started reading this thread, and they wept with me....
sister i really wish that my mother cry and wake up from the dark and lonely life......
i really love you sis...
i really wish my mther gets up, and becomes like before...
ameen

tdubai

i wish you duaas come true....i wish your duaas come true..i started crying so loudly,
and all my sisters came and started reading this thread, and they wept with me....
sister i really wish that my mother cry and wake up from the dark and lonely life......
i really love you sis...
ameen

I start having an idea about your problem and what I realy wish is that you don't give up on her and that you don't give up on you.

I don't know you,but i swear I do believe in you.You can make things better inshallah.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
I start having an idea about your problem and what I realy wish is that you don't give up on her and that you don't give up on you.

I don't know you,but i swear I do believe in you.You can make things better inshallah.

ameen borhter..
but my mother's condition from 200 to 2009 has become worst..
may allah help her...

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Mashallah,it is truly beautiful dear sister. May Allah reword you for making our sister happy and giving her hope trough your beautiful writeing. May Allah acccept from you your good intentions and deeds.Mashallah,amazing.:hijabi:

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
sister a big hug from my side...
i wish you were a true sister of mine...
i would love you so much, and if you were here, then my mother would surely
get alright ;)....
i love you sister..
you made laugh, and you made me cry.:)..i really love you..

tdubai

get alright ;)....
i love you sister..
you made lugh, and you made me cry.:)..i really love you..

Me podolski made me cry and didn't make me laugh.Don't assume I love him half your love for dilek.lolllll

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Me podolski made me cry and didn't make me laugh.Don't assume I love him half your love for dilek.lolllll

aww! how sweet bro....:):):):):):)..
my sister dilek really a beautiful story based on me and my mother..
i really dont know how to thank her.....(jasakallah khair)
and i also dont to thank for your pretty words(jasakallah khair)

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
Sister may Allah help your mother and cure here completely so that your Home will have peace and mercy.May Allah give all your family members patience so that all of you can pass through this difficult situation.I can understand your situation.If my mother is little sad i am not interested in doing anything.In contrast you are in such a terrible situation.May Allah make this test easy for you.

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
ahhh my dear Alhamdullah you liked it and it made you smile a bit :D inshaallah everything would be better than we have ever imagined ;) Allah gives much more better than we deserve my dear

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

subhan Allah its so much moving
tearing my eyes tabarak Allah sister
o Allah give my sisters strength to fight back hardships of life ameen ameen ameen ya rehman o ya reheem :tti_sister:
:wasalam:

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
i wish your duaas come true....i wish your duaas come true..i started crying so loudly,
i really love you sis...
ameen

get alright ;)....
i love you sister..
you made laugh, and you made me cry.:)..i really love you..

Inshaallah everything will be much more better my dear, you have a pure and beautiful heart and inshaallah at the end you ll have your peaceful life back again... Cry only with happiness my dear..

Lookingforlight

Slave of Allah
Sister, no one can change the past, but with the help of Allah we can change our future for the better! Be hopeful and pray to Allah, InshaAllah your life in this world and the hereafter will be most wonderful!

phy_sabet

who strive hard
peace upon u all

Her mind was still so fresh about the day that her mother taught her how to read Quran. She was saying “Look my dear; this is س , soft like you. This is ص strong sound like your brother and father.” What about her family now? They couldn’t be a ص but they turned into a ْ sukoun, so silent and swallowed by the life. When her mother gave up speaking, when she turned into a walking corpse nobody could remember.

That`s marvels and inspiring :mashallah:

Sister Dilek u r a good mulsma (I think that u r pious but all the praise only

for ALLAH)or in arabic

احسبكى على خير ولا أزكى على الله أحدا

That`s because u give care to ur sister troubles obeying the prophet :saw:

commandment "Muslims look like a man`s body if a part feel pain all parts

complain "

gzakom ALLAH kiran

for sister ALLAH with me hold on and never give up hope

ALLAH said

وَلَنَبْلُوَنَّكُمْ بِشَيْءٍ مِنْ الْخَوْفِ وَالْجُوعِ وَنَقْصٍ مِنْ الأَمْوَالِ وَالأَنفُسِ وَالثَّمَرَاتِ وَبَشِّرْ الصَّابِرِينَ (155) الَّذِينَ

إِذَا أَصَابَتْهُمْ مُصِيبَةٌ قَالُوا إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ (156) أُوْلَئِكَ عَلَيْهِمْ صَلَوَاتٌ مِنْ رَبِّهِمْ وَرَحْمَةٌ وَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمْ الْمُهْتَدُونَ

and the translation is ""And certainly, We shall test you with something of

fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to

As-Sabirin (the patient ones, etc.).Who, when afflicted with calamity, say:

"Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return".They are those

on whom are the Salawat (i.e. blessings, etc.) (i.e. who are blessed and will

be forgiven) from their Lord, and (they are those who) receive His Mercy,

and it is they who are the guided-ones.""

:salam2:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

MashaAllah it is so beautiful and to the point. I pray Allah to help us in our difficulties and grant us better for what we are suffering now.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Inshaallah everything will be much more better my dear, you have a pure and beautiful heart and inshaallah at the end you ll have your peaceful life back again... Cry only with happiness my dear..

well, may allah make my mother fine....
even if he does not, i dont want to say anything..whatever he is doing is good (alhamdulillah)..
may allah make my mother happy, keep her strong at least till i am a live..i cant see my mother like this........
but i will never blame allah..
coz i love allah...

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Sister may Allah help your mother and cure here completely so that your Home will have peace and mercy.May Allah give all your family members patience so that all of you can pass through this difficult situation.I can understand your situation.If my mother is little sad i am not interested in doing anything.In contrast you are in such a terrible situation.May Allah make this test easy for you.

ameen to your duaa bro...