For QueenIslam....

Isra

aka Tree2008
:salam2:

Oh sis Isra, your attitude and patience put me to shame. I wish I had your strength and courage to face hardship. I mean, what you said that you coughed so much, and then you said alhamdulillah - it makes me want to be like you! I've been battling so many health problems lately. I took some black seeds (I can't find the oil) with honey, but I couldn't really stand the taste much because I was chewing it, so I stopped after one week. But InshaAllah, I want to continue again. Drinking it in tea seems like a good idea.

:lol: Your post about Allah SWT using messages through the computer really cracked me up. But why not? It's true! He is able to reach us through any medium, be it through dreams or through what people around us say, or even the internet.

Please remember me in your duas. I pray I can also reach the strong level of imaan which you possess.

And sis, just PM or visitor message sis QueenIslam and tell her of this thread, so she can see it.

Wa alaikome salam sister Tabassum07

Ok you guys really gotta stop making me cry!!! :lol: Jazakallah khairan sis for your most kind words! I have to say I know I do have strong Iman which I think I have always had even before I was Muslim but Im not so strong in always applying it to my daily life! I was so sick for more than 7 months and MOST of that time my illness had me so angry! I was mad at my own body for not responding to the medicine the doctors were prescribing and really I felt hopeless! It wasnt until I firmly decided to just give in to the illness and accept it as a part of my day to day life that I finally saw the light at the end of the tunnel! In giving UP I was actually giving IN..........or in other words submitting myself to the will of Allah which I believe now was the whole purpose of the test he put me through! Once I submitted fully to Allah I found that thread and the black seed oil and the rest is history! Alhamdulillah!!!!!

I would like to suggest to you sis that if you can only find the seeds and not the oil you can make your own oil by crushing the seeds and mixing them with olive oil or maybe you dont really need the oil and you can just put them directly into your tea Im not sure about that but dont give up! Try everything until you get it to work!!! My health didnt start to improve the first week either so I posted again to QueenIslam and she suggested that I should continue using it which I did and alhamdulillah it started to work with the second bottle!

I know it tastes awful but if you mix it into a cup of tea (with LOTS AND LOTS of sugar :lol:) its not so bad!!! I think Im getting used to the taste now so its tolerable for me! Especially knowing that its working so I prefer the taste over coughing up a lung every day!!!! :lol:

You will be in my dua sister and I pray that Allah will make the way easy for you Ameen!

By the way that is a great idea to PM or visitor message sister QueenIslam to tell her about the post! Dont know why I didnt think of it myself but as I said Allah works in mysterious ways :wink:

Ahsen

I thought why not i also post a tip.For those who have eyesight weakness.

Take 3 seeds of black pepper or whatever you call it.Mix them with a teaspoon of butter.heat it then swallow it before you sleep.

Chew some saunf or "fennel" everyday after fajr.

These tips were told to me by a doctor.

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED

Allah works in this way and I truely believe that!!!! Funny story.......I asked my husband the other day "Do you think if I told people that I think Allah speaks to me through the internet they would think I was crazy?" I really expected him to say YES and dont ever tell anyone that!!!!! Instead what he told me has stuck with me because he touched my heart when he said "If the person you told that too is Mumin they would understand and not think you are crazy at all"! When he told me that it actually brought tears to my eyes because even though I asked him the question in a joking manner I was really very serious!!! I DO honestly believe that Allah sends me messages!!!! Not just by the internet necessarily but he does use the computer as well!!!

For example that thing with the black seed oil! I swear its true I had suffered and suffered until I finally submitted myself to the fact that it is Allah's will and the very next week I found that thread on the black seed oil and the feeling inside of me was indescribable but anyone who has ever felt the power of Allah sending them a message knows EXACTLY what that feeling is like! Its something deep inside that makes you completely POSITIVE that this exact thing you are looking at is the answer to all of your prayers! Alhamdulillah!

thank you for your reply.

i've been so busy that i havent been on this site for a few weeks now.

my husband did buy the oil at the time i mentioned and i used it. it made me strong alhumdulilah. last week my daughter was in hospital for a whole week i was with her sleeping there too. she had a bad reaction / infection from a mosqeto bite. subhan allah, subhan allah, a little tinny insect can poisen us. subhan allah, how amazing is Allahs creation.

alhumdulilah im using the oil for my daughter too. she is much better.

when you said the above quote, i truely understand where your coming from. i believe this too. Allah will never leaves us, all we have to do is communicate make dua with Allah and he is there for us.

my example is at the hospital with my daughter. the 3rd day at the hospital, i went through a breakdown and cried. prior to this breakdown, a nurse came to check on my daughter aminah, i told her my aminah is complaining of sore hand. the hand where the antibiotics drip in her vein is in. i told the nurse it looks swellon, something is wrong, she said the needle must be out of the vein going through tissues. a doctor will see your daughter and re put the needle in. i got angry and told her that my daughters hand has been like this for a whole day, no one bothered to identify this, and now your telling me the needle is out of the vein, how long has the needle been out and my daughter in pain and her hand so swellon, she can get more sick. i stopped and had my breakdown the nurse left. just then my husband came in to visit, he had no idea whats going on.

he looked at me and asked whats wrong, i didnt not want to speak because i might say wrong things, i tried to be patient and told him to give me the car keys, he gave them to me and wanted to know where i was going, as i could not speak i was so upset, i did not answer, he said 'you wont be able to find where i parked the car, wait a minute let me direct you' i got more angry and continued to walk off.

when i left the hospital i cried and cried. as i went outside, i felt the direction i should walk towards and just walked and kept speaking to allah saying:

why ya Allah, why, they are little, little kids, why do you test us through them, they are innocent, they are your creation, why do you make them feel pain, isnt it haram that you make them feel pain. arent you suppose to protect them. and cried and cried fearing allah for what i am saying. i said 'im wrong in what im saying, its haram, im not meant to speak like this, but whether i speak it or not you know that is what i feel. why are you testing my patience through her, she is sick as it is and i already was patient with her the whole way saying subhan allah how a mosqeto bite can poisen human.

then i remembered children at the hosptial in Aminahs ward how sick they are and crying and said, just because people disbelieve in you, why do you punish their children and give them pain, they are little and innocent. why am i thinking all this, i love kids, i care so much for them, i hate to see them in pain. when we make dua, they are still in pain.

how are you suppose to help me, how when im asking all these questions. how do you help me, when i am not as pious as others, how are you suppose to help me if i dont do much worship because of the time ive been spending on studying instead of worshiping you but i have to study. how can you help me how. you cant help me, you'll never help, because i dont deserve it. and cried, and cried and kept walking that direction something was telling me to go. half way i stopped and thought, i'll go back and maybe turn into the next street the car isnt there.

but something said keep going. so i followed my insticts and kept crying saying how and why. and crying like a baby. i havent cried so much in ages. then i saw a car that looked like mine, i said 'is this my car, is this your guidance proof of why and how, did you really guide me to it' i said bismillah and clicked the remote key alarm thing and heard my car open, i got into my car and just CRIED, saying 'you heard me didnt you, arnt you going to punish me for questioning how and why, arnt you upset from me, why did you guide me'

this was the answers i felt straight after, yes, they were from Allah and i did speak to Allah:

when we see kids ill, and feel they are in pain, they mostly cry in need of our confort, not so much the pain because Allah makes it look like they are in terrible pain but they are not always in that pain that we assume, its mostly they are uncomfortable and in need of our love. Allah brings them closer to us with this test. so we can love them and care for them and they love us more.

if kids did not feel pain, they will not be strong. but the pain they feel is not what we think. Allah does protect them, look at the example of my son when he pulled the curtain down and the metal rail of the curtain was a mm away from his eye and his noise and under his eye is a bit scared and bleed so much. he wasnt in pain after, he was so terrified from the blood. didnt allah protect his eye? what about this: i had a box of glass drinks (date drinks) during ramadan on a table, i told my son to keep away from the table it was too heavy for me to take the box of drinks down. so i left it. my son bent the legs of the table and the box went on the floor, half of the drinks broke and my sons head was in the middle of the box, his back and head on the floor but in the box, the table over his neck i kept saying ALLAH AKBAR, ALLAH AKBAR thinking it was blood coming out of his head when it was the date drink which looks red on floor boards, when i lifted him:

HE HAD NO SCRATCHES, HE HAD NO SCARS, NO BLEEDING, WAS NOT HURT AND WAS CRYING IN FEAR AND WAS BETTER IN A FEW SECONDS after i recited quran and conforted and kissed and hugged him and as i cried he got more scared. didnt allah protect him? yes indeed allah saved him.
these i remembered in the car at time i questioned why. its like Allah was communicating back to me telling me remember, remember. and so much other examples i started to remember that i totally forgot about because it happened ages ago.

about how can Allah help me if im saying this to him: my answser was:

us human are not perfect, Allah created us to feel and think and we are intitled to ask, we have hormons, we have sense, we have feelings and are alive, we are intitled to question. He does not punish us for seeking answers but he will punish us when refusing to accept any answers from Allah.

My intention for my questions was out of love for my child, out of stress and tiredness of being in hospital for a few days with my daughter and taking care of her and that is rewards from Allah. the more i go through with my daughter, the more Allah is giving me rewards. my daughter is not in so much pain, she is just scared of what she sees and feels and in need of my confort and love, my duaghter is so close to her dad that i sometimes feel she doesnt love me, allah brang us together at the hospital to show she loves me and in need of me and no child ever not loves their mother. and to prove to my duaghter that i can take care of her more than dad. Allah used this opportunity to reward me, to bring me and my daughter closer.

this was my answers in the car. and yes, kept crying saying HOW DID YOU DO THIS? WHY CANT PEOPLE BELIEVE IN YOU? its because they dont use this communication.

sorry my reply was long, just wanted to share it with you. allah is with us and he does communicate always to me.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I use black seed oil. I am a diabetic. It helps me.

Somewhere in the archives of TTI is a wonderful download on the Medicine of the Prophet. I recall it being around 500 pages. It is a great read.

Isra

aka Tree2008
when you said the above quote, i truely understand where your coming from. i believe this too. Allah will never leaves us, all we have to do is communicate make dua with Allah and he is there for us.

As salamo alaikome dear sister

Oh my gosh your post has me in tears!!!! I cant believe what you went through but SUBHANALLAH you found the answers to your questions directly through your prayer to Allah! I believe so strongly in everything you said happened to you in that car! Sometimes Allah communicates with us in ways we cant even imagine but somehow we know when it is from him! I am the same way about that sister!

I wanted to quote you a few verses from Quran in answer to your question about why Allah would test us through our children. I see now after reading your entire post that you found the answer but I will still post the verses from Quran anyway since I already looked them up :lol:

[29:2-3] "Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe," without being put to the test?" We have tested those before them, for GOD must distinguish those who are truthful, and He must expose the liars.

[8:28] You should know that your money and your children are a test, and that GOD possesses a great recompense.

[47:31] We will certainly put you to the test, in order to distinguish those among you who strive, and steadfastly persevere. We must expose your true qualities.

Just imagine dear sister how Prophet Ibrahim (SAW) must have felt when he got the command from Allah to sacrifice his son!!!! Yet he knew it to be a commandment from the Almighty and he could not refuse! Imagine his pain and suffering???

What about the mother of Musa (SAW) when she was commanded by our Lord to put her newborn baby son inside of a box and throw the box into the river???? Could you even imagine doing that???? Would you not wonder if you were really going insane and hearing voices or was it really a command from Allah to do something like that??? Yet she somehow knew it was a command from Allah and she obeyed the command. Just imagine her suffering when she went days not knowing what was to become of her child????!!!

Then Quran tells us: "Your wealth and your children are but a trial and Allah has with him a great reward". Surah 64:15

One thing that I have been using lately whenever I feel really stressed out or angry is something that my husband told me he found in an email that someone sent to him. Try this because for me it really helps alot.....whenever you are facing something that has you anxious, worried, stressed out or angry remember this - instead of saying "Oh Allah I have a big problem." you should say instead "Oh big problem I have a GREAT Allah!!!!"

I have started using that and I have to tell you each time it brings a smile to my face and the worry or stress or anger just fly out the window. One thing I know is that shaitan wont stay with a person who is praying!!!!

I will keep you in my dua sister and I hope that you and your daughter have good health! Keep her away from mosquito's! :wink:

Take care sister.

Wa salam

tariq353

Assalaam walaikum,

I use black seed oil. I am a diabetic. It helps me.

Somewhere in the archives of TTI is a wonderful download on the Medicine of the Prophet. I recall it being around 500 pages. It is a great read.

Sister Aapa..jazak allah khair for reminding us of that wonderful book...........attaching the same..

wa salam

:)

Attachments

• The Prophetic Medicine.pdf
    18.6 MB · Views: 23
  • natural_healing_prophet.pdf
    18.4 MB · Views: 11

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
As salamo alaikome dear sister
One thing that I have been using lately whenever I feel really stressed out or angry is something that my husband told me he found in an email that someone sent to him. Try this because for me it really helps alot.....whenever you are facing something that has you anxious, worried, stressed out or angry remember this - instead of saying "Oh Allah I have a big problem." you should say instead "Oh big problem I have a GREAT Allah!!!!"

I will keep you in my dua sister and I hope that you and your daughter have good health! Keep her away from mosquito's! :wink:

Wa salam

salam,

thank you sister. thanks for the verses of quran. may allah reward you inshallah.

last night when i woke up for tahajud prayer, i thought i saw someone behind me. it was freaky and i thought, thats probably a jinn. i was scared because i was praying alone. then i put my hands in the sky and said 'oh allah, you created me and them, you can see me and see them, if it is a jinn, it cant harm me because i have you to protect me and you gave it powers and you can take it away from them. oh allah i fear none but you, this life is a test and trial, i say a game, so i worry not, and if something happens to me, whats the worse thing that can happen? death, well its not worse thing because its an honour as i will be meeting you' then i looked behind me and saw nothing.

i felt so blessed and strong and really really happy. and allah took away my fear from the unseen because he knew how sincer i am to him.

then this morning i was reading your post:

you should say instead "Oh big problem I have a GREAT Allah!!!!"

and thought, subhan allah, thats another answer from allah, to show that what i said during tahajjud salah is right and some one is using this too. he sent this say instead "Oh big problem I have a GREAT Allah!!!!" to sum up all what i said during the time i felt i saw someone behind me. so next time, instead of making that long dua, its sumed up for me.

see how Allah is with us. see how he protects us and shows us when he accepts our dua and helps us to make our dua easy. see how when we do a good act he will give us a sign how to do it better or he will advise us somehow of its reward. Allah is with us. :ma:

Isra

aka Tree2008
salam,

thank you sister. thanks for the verses of quran. may allah reward you inshallah.

last night when i woke up for tahajud prayer, i thought i saw someone behind me. it was freaky and i thought, thats probably a jinn. i was scared because i was praying alone. then i put my hands in the sky and said 'oh allah, you created me and them, you can see me and see them, if it is a jinn, it cant harm me because i have you to protect me and you gave it powers and you can take it away from them. oh allah i fear none but you, this life is a test and trial, i say a game, so i worry not, and if something happens to me, whats the worse thing that can happen? death, well its not worse thing because its an honour as i will be meeting you' then i looked behind me and saw nothing.

i felt so blessed and strong and really really happy. and allah took away my fear from the unseen because he knew how sincer i am to him.

then this morning i was reading your post:

you should say instead "Oh big problem I have a GREAT Allah!!!!"

and thought, subhan allah, thats another answer from allah, to show that what i said during tahajjud salah is right and some one is using this too. he sent this say instead "Oh big problem I have a GREAT Allah!!!!" to sum up all what i said during the time i felt i saw someone behind me. so next time, instead of making that long dua, its sumed up for me.

see how Allah is with us. see how he protects us and shows us when he accepts our dua and helps us to make our dua easy. see how when we do a good act he will give us a sign how to do it better or he will advise us somehow of its reward. Allah is with us. :ma:

As salamo alaikome

Oh dear sis you know everytime I read your posts I have tears in my eyes!!!! :lol: Yesterday tears of compassion for what you felt when your poor baby girl was sick and you were so tired and ready to throw your hands in the air and give up yet you perserverred and prayed which helped you to stay strong Alhamdulillah!!!!! Today my tears are from happiness that my words were able to somehow comfort you Alhamdulillah!!!! Yes you are right it is ALL from our Merciful Allah! Even the words I say which comfort you come from him or the words you say which comfort me come from him! This is how Allah communicates through others to us! Alhamdulillah!!!

I have that happen to me sometimes too when I feel someone or something is watching me and its a scary feeling but whenever it happens I close my eyes and remember that in Quran Allah tells us to fear NOTHING and NOBODY but HIM. When I remind myself of that from Quran suddenly all the fear is gone and I feel just calm peace all over.

You know I have to tell you (maybe some people will think Im crazy but I dont care because Allah knows Im telling the truth) before I became Muslim I had a horrible experience with a jinn which tried to kill me!!!! It was really a scary thing that happened over a very short period of time but Allah protected me even then and I wasnt praying at that time and my life was not the way it is now yet he protected me Alhamdulillah!!! I am sure that if Allah wouldnt have covered me with his protection I wouldnt be here now and that jinn would have killed me.

When I first heard about Islam from a Muslim they told me that my prayers could not be accepted by Allah because I wasnt Muslim. That person was wrong. I believe that the only religion Allah accepts is Islam but he DOES hear and sometimes answers prayers of non-Muslims too if they are sincere. All I know is he has ALWAYS answered my prayers and especially when I needed him the most! That was before I ever even heard of Islam!!! Imagine now!!!! I am a Muslim and my life is in his hands as I am in total submission to him!!!

I heard something one time long ago........Allah always answers our prayers but sometimes the answer is NO!!!! I remember that when things are not going my way! Allah knows the best!

I dont have internet access during the weekdays sis and I am only able to be online on the weekends. We are going home today so have a great week and I hope to catch up with you next weekend and see how things went for you!!!! Take care sis you are in my dua!

Wa salam

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Subhan'allah ~Alhamdulillah!

Dearest sister Isra,

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com] [/URL]

Masha'allah!
Alhamdulillah!

You are most welcome my dear sister.
I am so very happy for you :)
:tti_sister:~May Allah swt grant you and your family