Freemasons and Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

True_Sultan

A logical believer
Could you please provide the reference to the Dead Sea in the Qur'an? I am not familiar with that passage. And we all know that while an angel may do something that does not mean natural means were not used.

These guys were wondering why the water was so salty and the explanation is very clear and can be expressed in scientific words. It's just evaporation and the inflow of salt sediments from sourrounding bodies of water.

Well, there isn't enough salt sediments in the surrounding bodies of water for the dead sea to be a massive build-up. Scientifically all organic entities have salt molecules in there chemistry, so when the angel flipped the land into the water the people of that land (if they died) decomposed and the salt molecules were dissolved in the water, which would create the salt deposite. But the land if dissolve would also create salt. So what i was thinking, maybe the Yajooj Majooj are of that land, and they hid underground under the sea and the salt diposite was due to their original land being decomposed. Just a theory :)

MutlekM

Well, there isn't enough salt sediments in the surrounding bodies of water for the dead sea to be a massive build-up. Scientifically all organic entities have salt molecules in there chemistry, so when the angel flipped the land into the water the people of that land (if they died) decomposed and the salt molecules were dissolved in the water, which would create the salt deposite. But the land if dissolve would also create salt. So what i was thinking, maybe the Yajooj Majooj are of that land, and they hid underground under the sea and the salt diposite was due to their original land being decomposed. Just a theory :)

Ya but I heard thal alGarnain put a very thick steel for Yajooj and majooj not to come out until Allaah wills. So it cant be in the Dead sea but maybe its surroundings underground.
Peace:)

MutlekM

:salam2:
Wow we went from Freemasons to Yajooj and Majooj. If anybody has more info on the Freemasons or anything on the Day of Judgement or the Freemasons latest acts please post.and Thanks in advance.

True_Sultan

A logical believer
Ya but I heard thal alGarnain put a very thick steel for Yajooj and majooj not to come out until Allaah wills. So it cant be in the Dead sea but maybe its surroundings underground.

yes your bang on they have to be around ther, but if an underground cave did exist, couldn't there a steel wall build there as well? :O

MutlekM

Well we will never know, unless we find away to actually sink in the Dead Sea ;) or if actually someone brave enough (ME) to go into the bermuda triangle :D

Yeah :) I would also llike to go to the Bermunda triangle but I am more on the middle east since it is not going so good over there(because of the Kufar).Which is my aim.

MutlekM

I also heard that there will be a half donkey sort of animal who will ssay who is the kafir and who is the believer. can anyone clarify this?
Peace

True_Sultan

A logical believer
I also heard that there will be a half donkey sort of animal who will ssay who is the kafir and who is the believer. can anyone clarify this?
Peace

Are you talking about the beast that appears during the Day or Judgement holding Moses staff? He is i think a human with an donkey legs i believe or more of a bulls leg.

So can u clarify?

MutlekM

Are you talking about the beast that appears during the Day or Judgement holding Moses staff? He is i think a human with an donkey legs i believe or more of a bulls leg.

So can u clarify?

What moses staff? first time I heard about it.
Peace

samiha

---------
Staff member
Bismillah

Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

You know SubhanAllaah, coming across this thread, I have actually learned something which I was ignorant to, or rather didn't pay much attention to before (i.e. the Free Masons). Although I haven't gone through the videos, having read more about them and their beliefs I am appalled and pray Allaah saves us from them and their influences.

However, having said that and reading more and more of the replies here, it seems like things have skewed from an original purpose. No longer was the thread for information, but for theories and conspiracies. At this point, I think we all have to ask ourselves if delving too much into such topics can be a bad thing.

I mean, take as an example if we were all upon our own ships. Beneath our feet the planks need patching, the structure is weak, but what we concentrate on is searching the skies for possible arrows which may rain down upon us. It may come to a point, where the ship sinks- along with us in it! But since we were too busy searching, we neglected what needed work right beneath our feet and lead to our own demise.

The example may not be foolproof - but the point is that yes, it is good to be aware, cautious and knowledgeable of these people and institutions around us, in order to not fall in their traps. But at the same time, are there not more important things on which we should concentrate? Each day is a gift to us, a chance and opportunity Allaah has given to increase in our Imaan, in our knowledge - should we spend this time on theorizing what may or may not be? Are our ships really that solid that we have time to be looking around for arrows?

I don't know about others, but speak only for myself when I say that I for one am already lacking in knowledge regarding so many matters within the Deen and otherwise that I don't think delving into the issues of freemasonry will advance me in many degrees. Allaah knows best.

I ask that Allaah increase us all in good, and help us utilize our minds and activities in the best of manners to what is most pleasing to Him.

As a side note, I also wanted to remind that within our religion we should avoid guessing about, or speaking about that which we have no knowledge, or that which was not revealed to us. Even the Prophet 'alayhi salaalatu wa salaam, when asked by Jibreel 'alayhis salaam about the time of the Day of Judgement replied, "About that the one questioned knows no more than the questioner." [Muslim]

We should look to this characteristic, where even when he :saw: knew so much, he did not speak about what was not revealed to him and admitted it openly.

When we come across issues which we do not know about, which the scholars did not speak about - we too should remain silent. It's not a matter of guessing - maybe it's like this, or maybe it's like that. If it was like this or that - would not the scholars have mentioned it? Those who are the inheritors of the Prophets themselves? Or more so - would not the Prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam have spoken of it, or his companions?

Every utterance of our tongues is one that will be recorded and counted, so we have to use utmost care of what comes out from it, as we know from the ahadeeth:

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard the Prophet :)saw:) saying, "A person utters a word thoughtlessly (i.e., without thinking about its being good or not) and, as a result of this, he will fall down into the fire of Hell deeper than the distance between the east and the west.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet :)saw:) said, "A man utters a word pleasing to Allah without considering it of any significance for which Allah exalts his ranks (in Jannah); another one speaks a word displeasing to Allah without considering it of any importance, and for this reason he will sink down into Hell.''
[Al-Bukhari].

Astagfirullahil Adheem... And imagine, all the things we so easily say without thinking! May Allaah save us from the evils of our tongues, and purify our speech! Ameen.

Thread Closed

wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.