From a Japanese Muslim!

AliIbanez

A Stranger in Dunyah
Assalamualaikum sister. Welcome to the ummah. I advice you to visit a local mosque or an islamic school wherein you can find muslims like you (Japanese) or just hang around here in this site. I'm so glad to hear about a Japanese muslim. Just be strong to your religion since like you, I'm also living in a majority non-muslim country.

Salam.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Masha Allaah! I've never met a Japanese Muslim in my entire life and I never thought there was one. Anyway, Welcome.

Barakallaahu Feek:hijabi:

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum Sister !!

If are not able to find any sister around you, then it even makes you more precious to us. Please stay afirm in faith and visit some Islamic Center as mentioned by the brother in the first reply.

WassalaamuAlaikum.

malikbaba609

Salam Alaikum !

Sorry for my english.
Am a japanese women who convert to islam and am very happy in this religion!
It's nice to see so many nice video about women converting to islam mash'Allah!

Does someone knows any japanese muslim?

Salam
wa-Alaikum-salam
I feel really very happy when i read your message.
GOD will help you and open the door of blessing for u.
many other muslim men and women will guide u about ISLAM.and teach you every step that you need.
you learn islam and try to spread(teach) islam to other japanese women.
GOD WILL SPECIALLY BLESSING AT YOU.
ALLAH HAFIZ
Muhammad Hafeez.

m_nww

wa3laikumsalam..
syukran jzl for U broth!hope you and your family doing alright and allah accept your good deeds!amiin.sorry broth! before I brief to you about my prov I wanna know about yours (state,age,occupant) would u like to discribe to me ?and I wish to share to you by feel free.pardon me before.take care and fee aman allah
ma salam
ur broth in islam

Barbara13

Sister!! I do know a Japanese Muslim, she is my friend, neighbor and co-worker. I will tell her to come to this site and try and contact you. Mash'Allah, another Japanese sister.

japanesesakina

salam alaikum !!

Salam Alaikum Brothers and Sisters!

Thank you very much for all your messages! Mash'Allah!

I am happy to hear from muslims in the world.

I wish to all brothers and sisters a nice el Aid !

As a Muslim sister i would prefer not to get private messages from muslim Brothers insh'Allah.

Barakalahoufik to all of you!

allmuslimsrequal

Salaam alikoum NewbietoIslam!

I hope you are doing well and are in good health---
I am happy that Islam has made you so happy!
Yes, many women are turning to Islam- hamduallah! :ma:

I have never met a Japanese Muslim- but now I can say that I have.
Allah reaches all of us- and you are my sister no matter what nationality you are, or wherever in the world you are :)

I hope you enjoy this site. It is a wonderful place to go when you need to feel how wonderful Islam is because it is very positive here.

--from your sister in Islam,
Sara. masalam.:blackhijab:

learnermuslim

So good to see you here

Assalaam Alaikum Sister japanesesakina,

First of all prayers from the heart for your ongoing strength and belief in Islam.

As you may be able to see from my posts, Japanese Revert sisters are very close to my heart due to my daughter being a 3rd Japanese and inshAllah my determination to show her that Islam is for Inteligent, dignified people.

As with Scandinavian sisters, I would welcome, if and when you have the time to may be let me know how you came to accept islam and any resoruces, you think suitable for a 10 year old girl who is in and being brought up in a secular modern day western society.

My interest in Japan also goes beyond just my gift from Allah (daughter) as I did Far eastern history as university and have had and still do an appreciation of Japanese society, with a trip planned to nagoya university this year sometime, for work. InshAllah meeting a gentleman who is working on Islamic Finance/Economics and has written about Japan's zero inflation rate experience.

Anyway, I pray you find support and encouragement from this site as I have and your iman grows day by day.

Fi amanAllah

hafz

Masha-allah its a pleasure to meet you i hope Allah s.w.t guides your whole family.But if you are in need of sisters we are all here for you and you may contact any of us.

omar1427

WALIKOUM ESSALAM
WOW IT IS WONDERFUL, IT IS MY FIRST TIME TO HEAR THAT A JAPANEESE TURN TO ISLAM, WELCOME SISTER TO ISLAM, I ASK ALLAH TO HELP U, to find all you want about islam.

muhammad.abdullah

Assalam o alaikum wr wbrkt

WOW! A japanese muslim , exotic! How did Islam reach Japan? Allah has certainly no partners and he doesnt need any one to spread his noor. Mashallah sister, welcome to the family of muslims. We, here, as your brothers and sisters give you a warm welcome with open arms. May you progress in deen and be an heir to jannah, inshallah.

And dont worry even a bit about English, we are no better than yourself.:D

wasalam

learnermuslim

JazakAllah Sister hafz

Asslaam Alaikum Sister Hafz,

JazakAllah for your kind and comforting words. Indeed I will call on all my sisters and brothers in Islam for help and pray that I am capable of returning this favour.

Many thanks again and prayers for the best for you in Deen and Duniya.

Fi amanAllah.

salehya

aslam alaykum !
it's very very nice ( allhamdu lillah ) to hear from you that you converted to the great islam

salehya

aslamu alaykum !
it's very very nice to hear from you about your converting to islam !
may allah gives you the blessings and the favors to you and to feel the real happy soul in the great islam !
o god , the most merciful the most compasionnate ! guide our new japanees sister in islam to your path that you has been ordered us to follow it wich is : your book ( the holy quran ) and the probhet Muhammad sunna ( god bless and peace be upon him ).
asalam alykum !
from your brother in islam - Saleh from palestine !

justoneofmillion

bismsmillahi rahmani rahim"Allah is the light of the heavens and the earth the example of his light is like a nich within a glass the glass as if it were a pearly (white)star lit from (the oil of) a blessed olive tree neither of the east nor of the west whose oil would almost glow even if touched by fire light upon light Allah guides to his light whom he wills and Allah presents examples for the people and Allah is knowing of all things" sura an noor 24:35 what more can i say i tried to speculat about this verse but in vain i guess !!!!! there are simply things that are beyond our common understanding sayonara sister and big welcome form germany:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY346: :SMILY346: :lol:

strahan

assalamualaikum
ogenki desuka?
welcome sister,i'm very happy to hear that you're Muslim i don't know any Japanese Muslim but when i know i would like to contact you
wassalam

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
ようこそ姉妹、
これは日本の姉妹を参照してください復帰できてうれしいです。 :ma:
任意の場所に住むイスラム教徒の生活はありますか?
非常にここにお会いできてうれしい。
:wasalam: