from Portugal

hannah82

Assalaamu 'alaykum

My name is Hannah, I'm 24 years old and I'm from Portugal. I reverted about three months ago and I'm looking forward to meeting other muslims/muslimahs and people interested in Islam.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
assalamu aleikum dear sister
Welcome to the site,to the family
Hope to hear from you often
There are many converts here and people from all over the world
nice to have you here
Recomend u to watch the videos of converts

:hearts:

walaeikum salam

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu dear sister
Allahu Akbar
Welcome to the Family of Muslims. And welcome to TTI.
May you increase the knowledge of this Deen and May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala keep us all in the path of Righteousness always.
You can ask any kind of question to clarify your doubts.
wa/salam

Amirah84

:salam2: Hannah,

Welcome to the site sister. I'm sure you'll find many new friends here and many new articles to learn from. I have a friend from Spain who is a new muslimah. InshaAllah let me know if you need anything.

*hug*

Amirah

:wasalam:

OmarTheFrench

assalam.gif
,Holà hannah é fiz de ver uma irma do Portugal ;)

deepheart

Wa alaikum salam warahmatullah.

You are welcome to the biggest family in the world, that's what Islam is though we (Muslims) don't know it.I hope you'll meet nice sisters who will help you grow in the faith, insha ALLAH.

A common mistake among us reverts is wanting to change everything within the twinkle of an eye.I don't think it works nice that way.So don't push yourself too hard.Learn the compulsary things (like prayer,fasting etc.) first and others (like Islamic law) can come later.

Know that it is ALLAH who guides.Do not force Islam on others.Be kind and patient with your family (especially your parents).Stay away from friends who push you towards evil and try not to involve yourself in religious debates until you are ready.just give them Islamic books and answer their questions sincerely if you can.

Finally, seek knowledge from authentic sources, don't accept what every dick and harry says unless they show you the evidence from Quran and sunnah, don't overburden yourself with acts of worship that are not compulsary and know that you will face trials but Allah is always there to help you.

May ALLAH give us good in this World and the next and save us from the fire.............Amin.

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
Assalaamu 'alaykum

My name is Hannah, I'm 24 years old and I'm from Portugal. I reverted about three months ago and I'm looking forward to meeting other muslims/muslimahs and people interested in Islam.
salam sister
n very warm welcome to tti.n welcome to islam too.hope u will learn much from here.n hope to listen often from u.
waslam

Ibnu Mohamed

welcome sis!!!

salaam...welcome to the site..
hope you enjoy your stay and gain a lots of knowledge.
pls take your time to watch recitation of quran, and learn islam gradually. never ever give up. Allah will always with us. salaam:salah: