Frustrated with my '2 lives': what to do?

iAmAnonymous

Peace be upon you all,

I am really getting irritated with my dual thinking.

I like to listen Quran but music also.

I like to watch Islamic shows but movies also.

i like that women wear Hijab but like women in skirts/jeans also.

I like to go to Masjid but want to have fun in Malls, Restaurants, Cinemas, with friends.

What should I do? Please pray for my good being.

a_stranger

:salam2:

I think that it is natural that a person like pleasure , like to enjoy him/herself ....islam doesn`t forbid any kind of joy .....actually Islam open a wide doors for joy when hearts tests the sweetness of faith,....We muslems should struggle to make our joy and happiness in What Allah make lawfull for us , for sure we need some efforts and struggle to reach such state ,..... But Janna is the reward .........a place with perfect joy , were are all our wishes are fullfilled.

Idris16

Peace be upon you all,

I am really getting irritated with my dual thinking.

I like to listen Quran but music also.

I like to watch Islamic shows but movies also.

i like that women wear Hijab but like women in skirts/jeans also.

I like to go to Masjid but want to have fun in Malls, Restaurants, Cinemas, with friends.

What should I do? Please pray for my good being.
:salam2:
It's so wrong in many ways. I don't think women would appreciate you staring at them. Brother don't let the Shaytan win over you.
:astag:
Im sure our brothers and sisters will help you..
Was salam Alaykum

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
asalam o alykum wr wb
brother you have diagnose the problem now its easy to grab...i think you want to enjoy its quite natural..
treat your naffs as a kid.. do enjoy in the things that are halal and mubah .. n stop it on makrooh n haram ..
you mentioned that you like go out recreation.. its good but see the nature n creation of Allah,,, admire it,,, you will get ajjar for that ...but avoid from the things that are forbidden,,,
continuously ask Allah for help ..