Full text: Blair speech on Islam ( 4/6/07)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam Brother,

Would you be kind enough to give me information on Dr. Siddiqui.

I know I am going crazy. It is the same old stuff..we have good Muslim who "evolves" in the society and we have bad Muslim..poor Muslim women...we, the champions of capitalism, will show you how to surpress ( liberate ) women.

Am I wrong: unless the west oks education..it is not education??

I have to stop putting myself through this

B.H.

The education will turn out not to be any education more than likely, just post-modernist platitutes of little value.

island muslim

Salaam Brother,

Would you be kind enough to give me information on Dr. Siddiqui.

I know I am going crazy. It is the same old stuff..we have good Muslim who "evolves" in the society and we have bad Muslim..poor Muslim women...we, the champions of capitalism, will show you how to surpress ( liberate ) women.

Am I wrong: unless the west oks education..it is not education??

I have to stop putting myself through this

Salaam Alaiykum sister,

I want to tell you that i read your posts with great intrest and kind of look forward to it. Sister i know your patience is kind of stretched at the moment, but i humbly request that you PLEASE continue posting your viewpoints; posting your rebuttals with corrections about history in answer to false propaganda.

I don't know what else i can say to encourage you, but wallahi know that this comes from the bottom of my heart.

Barak allah feeki.

May ALLAH(swt) give you patience, forgive you in his mercy and grant you jennat al firdous ameeeeeen ya rabb al 3alameen

Aapa

Mirajmom
Brother,

I know little history. You humble me. In the course of my life what I discovered was only what the "people in charge' wanted to project was reported.
During Desert Storm I was very active. None of the activites was ever broadcast. I went back and researched history and looked at key words. I took the time to find out the biographies of those who wrote the history books. I found out who funds what organizations. When this sleeping beauty woke up I could have kicked my self.
In reading I noticed that the vocabulary of propaganda is very limited. And it is very unclear. Goobledy-gook. I would scratch my head and wonder what am I reading. Propaganda will leave gaps. Talk about streching...the makers of spandex would be jealous.
Brother..intelligent people do not engage in propaganda. Intelligent people do not have agendas. Case in point. Kenneth Clark was a great historian. He left out the Muslims. Hello where would western cilvilization be without Muslims???
The agenda he fuled was to promote capitalism.
Propaganda has to make excues. It has to fill in the gaps with fantasy. Oppresors greatest tools are to divide the oppressed and have us fighting amongst oursleves. I will not be oppressed as I have found freedom in Islam.
I am a slave of Allah. He is my Protector. Islam has rid us of falsehood. We need to hold on to the Truth.
Dearest Brother, no I am not impatient with Muslims. I am impatient with myself. I feel that there is so much to do and I live in such a remote place. A part of me wants to be on the battlefront in Iraq...a part of me wants to tear down every building that oppresses humans..a part of me wants the young people to take up the banner of Islam. It is the home of freedom.

Brother who is Tony Blair but a commoner who is now on his way down the ladder of glory. He will be remembered in history with two to three sentences when all is said and done. He is discredited because he has no right to tell me about Islam. He knows not. You brother I will listen to; you are a Muslim.

It is the fools, the servants of the servants of the devils that irk me. The Muslims who are willing to uphold the work of the devils. Why??
I will stop. Forgive me.

smikoq

Brother,

I know little history. You humble me. In the course of my life what I discovered was only what the "people in charge' wanted to project was reported.
During Desert Storm I was very active. None of the activites was ever broadcast. I went back and researched history and looked at key words. I took the time to find out the biographies of those who wrote the history books. I found out who funds what organizations. When this sleeping beauty woke up I could have kicked my self.
In reading I noticed that the vocabulary of propaganda is very limited. And it is very unclear. Goobledy-gook. I would scratch my head and wonder what am I reading. Propaganda will leave gaps. Talk about streching...the makers of spandex would be jealous.
Brother..intelligent people do not engage in propaganda. Intelligent people do not have agendas. Case in point. Kenneth Clark was a great historian. He left out the Muslims. Hello where would western cilvilization be without Muslims???
Propaganda has to make excues. It has to fill in the gaps with fantasy. Oppresors greatest tools are to divide the oppressed and have us fighting amongst oursleves. I will not be oppressed as I have found freedom in Islam.
I am a slave of Allah. He is my Protector. Islam has rid us of falsehood. We need to hold on to the Truth.
Dearest Brother, no I am not impatient with Muslims. I am impatient with myself. I feel that there is so much to do and I live in such a remote place. A part of me wants to be on the battlefront in Iraq...a part of me wants to tear down every building that oppresses humans..a part of me wants the young people to take up the banner of Islam. It is the home of freedom.

Brother who is Tony Blair but a commoner who is now on his way down the ladder of glory. He will be remembered in history with two to three sentences when all is said and done. He is discredited because he has no right to tell me about Islam. He knows not. You brother I will listen to; you are a Muslim.

It is the fools, the servants of the servants of the devils that irk me. The Muslims who are willing to uphold the work of the devils. Why??
I will stop. Forgive me.

Assalam u alakum :salam2:
:ma:
I’m glade to hear the response from sister mirajmom. I am totally agreed with her. I think the biggest problem Muslims are facing is that they are giving more coverage “believe” to BUSH and Blair statements about Islam than quran and sunha. The west is talking about equal rights, the freedom of speech, the freedom…….. Which I think is totally wrong. There is no rights for women; there isn’t any freedom of speech. I live in the west for long enough time and I found women are considering here a tool of commercial and sex. The men are using them is a like a tissue paper. I think it would be better to describe the freedom of the west is the freedom of alcohol, drug, rap and crime in the society. We Muslims believe on the natural difference of Man and Woman and therefore we believe difference rights of them as describe in the quran and sunha.

kashifnashu

Sister..your feelings are my feelings

Brother,

I will stop. Forgive me.

Salamalykum sister

Your statment makes a great difference...in my life..