Gaza's Reality

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum jazakillahu khayr,

That little girl is so cute mashaAllah, It is typical of kids who grow up in places like that.

Its horrible the condition they live in, but it is also like this even in Syria, Lebanon and parts of Jordan. :( I have been to Sabra, Shatilla in Lebanon, and places in Jordan, Syria, they live in isolation and not treated fairly.

Yet, they make the use of the Middle East problem, to focus attention on "Israel" and the Zionist Jews.

Palestinian refugee are everywhere. They are in Iraq too, (too poor to leave! or have a voice to be heard!!) and many Palestinians were in Kuwait, when Iraq invaded, they were kicked out of Kuwait, they lost all their jobs and had to pack and go... so a lot went and settled in Jordan.

Those, especially in poor refugee camps, live on less than a few dollars a day!! Those in Lebanon, Syria etc have been there for over 50 years! Yet, have not the right to send their children to the main schools, hospitals nor the right to live and work outside those refugee camps.

The Excuse? They say that they want the Palestinian one day have their place back in Palestine and thus, they will not give them nationality or any rights.

So, people need be aware of the lies particularly these days of the Raafidah Shiah, such as Iran, the alewi of Syria and those in Lebanon. They are using these times to make propoganda of themselves to promote their evil revolution which they call "Islamic", whilst inside they rejoice the destruction of Muslims.

Gaza is one of the strongest places of Islam in Palestine since a long time, alhamdulillah. There are many good Islamic scholars there too, compared to Jerusalem. Allah protect and help them all and unite falastin and the entire Muslim world.. Amin

The bonds that unite are no more than to worship Allah alone and to obey His Messenger :saw: in all matters.

wasalam

Muslimaahh

MY MUSLIM UMMAH I CALL YOU...***FREE PALESTINE***

sallam alaykum .

the brothers and sisters refugees fom palestine in Morocco live a good live with all their rights and they are very respected and loved by the muslims here in general alhamdulilah. i was never thinking that our brothers and sisters are treated like this in a land of Islam .

:blackhijab:

***Asalamalaikum whrematullah whabarakatu!***

Today i attended a deomonstration in London, in aid of supporting the Palestinians, and telling the isaraelies to give back what is rightfully the Palestinians!!

inshaAllah there will be a strong muslim ummah, which will unite and fight WITH these muslims, who are suffering, no food, no weapons, no support...countires like Egypt are standing at the boarder and literally watch...i mean what is up with that?

WHAT CAN WE DO BROTHERS AND SISTERS to help these people actively?

WHY ARE WE SITTING BACK AND WATCHING THIS?

HOW CAN WE REMOVE THIS DISEQUILLIBRIUM?

so many questions my brothers and sisters, we cannot answer them? whyy...because we are not involved enough!!:tti_sister:

ALLAH IS MOST GRACIOUS MOST MERCIFUL...

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
This is inhuman, barbaric. Are this zionist having festivals? To all muslim leaders, this is the limit. Pls act now for the heaven sake!!!!!!!!!!

kubra_2002

Allahu Akubar!!!!!
Hasbunallah waa nimal wakiil

:salam2: brothers and sisters thanks you for sharing these vedio with us. may Allah reward you. i am speechless when i watched our little brothers and sisters get killed and live like that.May Allah help them for He is the most Helper. Subhanallah I feel so helpless..they're in my du'aa inshallah

nori suja'i

From Allah we came to Allah we'll return.
Jaza'Allahu Khair.
The children looked as if they're sleeping instd of died and we must not forget that they passed away as to book a reservation places for their parents in jannah insyaAllah - and for the Israel armies may Allah give them back for whatever they gave to the Palestanian ppl, ameen.
No muslims can stand if their brothers/sisters are being treated unjustly.

Lahawla wala quata illah billah.

xAllahKnowsBestx

Subhanallah. I cried. :( That little girl is adorable! I just wanna hug her. And there's so much going on out there, I feel like a hypocrite. They're suffered enough.

May Allah grant them eternal bliss in heaven.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:salam2:

Getting tears + a motherly feeling...

................................................................................

FEE AMANILAH:hearts: