Video Germany Convert To ISLAM (beautiful video)

Ameeer

short report mainly focus on many interviews and testimonies of former christians from all over Germany who accepted Islam as the only right Path to the Truth...

according to the german Channels, RTL & 3Sat :
there is about 4000 new muslim Germans every year...More than half of the number are women..

[yt]T93S54tbBlI[/yt]

direct link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T93S54tbBlI

elmorro

:salam2:
This is an excellent video brother Ameer, jazakallahu khayran. I lived in Germany for four years and as a student things were not easy for us especially after 911.
But looking at this video shows again how beautiful Islam is.
Thanks again!

apocalypse77

Indeed Islam IS medicine for pple who are sick of this world full of drug taking,binge drinking,fornication,promiscuity etc

I pray that reverts can give pple a better picture of muslims in general cos there are many born muslims who arnet exactly practising and give Islam a bad names ( eg those who misintepret quran wrongly)

Praise be to Allah!!

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

Since the video provided by brother Ameeer does not work now i am posting a the same vid which should work insha allah!

[yt]d122e88-0pI[/yt]

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

Another new revert brother who converted LIVE on Television after a debate i hear.. ALLAH AKBAR!! :) and other revert brothers and sisters

[yt]EtExM95JmtM[/yt] [yt]Mf4yZBZADcc[/yt]
[yt]9U1zNXXQA6Q[/yt][yt]0dD_vWgoCts[/yt]
[yt]TjDD4l3Nf6k[/yt] [yt]Ghv7EaZnLvQ[/yt]

I hear that the revert brother who is doing the shahadha has brought 100's to Islam through dawah. May ALLAH(swt) bless him and reward him for his work ameen