Glasses!

malickabrother

save Palestine!
:salam2: brothers and sisters, I was just wondering the ruling of wearing glasses while praying?
Please answer according to Quran or Sunna?
:salah:

BinteShafi

Left long ago
:salam2:

I sujood, our two hands, knees, toes, forehead and nose must touch the ground. If one is comfortable enough to properly prostrate while wearing glasses and feels no distraction, then there should be no harm.

I personally take my glasses off before my prayers.

Wallah O Aa'lam,

:wasalam:

IslamicGirl24

Assalamu alaykum.
Glasses are such a nuisance.. especially during salah.!! :(
Mostly I forget to take them off. Can we remove them during our prayer??

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
its allowed but we dont wear it bcoz it creates problem in sujood (prostration).

there is fear that it might break.

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Are you sure about this, Baji? My dad told me the same but I just wanted to double check... :)
JazakAllah.

Yes dear sis. I am a student of knowledge Alhamdolillah. I have had a very comprehensive course on Salah Alhamdolillah. If you like I can provide you evidence ...BUT..a bit busy at the moment as I will have to go through my notes. I will do some time later if you like.

IslamicGirl24

Yes dear sis. I am a student of knowledge Alhamdolillah. I have had a very comprehensive course on Salah Alhamdolillah. If you like I can provide you evidence ...BUT..a bit busy at the moment as I will have to go through my notes. I will do some time later if you like.
No no sister, it's alright.. I believe you..:) Its not a big deal any way..Thank you very much.

BinteShafi

Left long ago
No no sister, it's alright.. I believe you..:) Its not a big deal any way..Thank you very much.

Jazaki Allahu Khayran Kathira my dear little sis for believing me. May Allah SWT bless you with peace, happiness and goodness in dunya and aakhira. May Allah increase my knowledge so that I can work for Allah's religion.

Wa Alaikum Salam,

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

:salam2:

I sujood, our two hands, knees, toes, forehead and nose must touch the ground. If one is comfortable enough to properly prostrate while wearing glasses and feels no distraction, then there should be no harm.

I personally take my glasses off before my prayers.

Wallah O Aa'lam,

:wasalam:

Nothing to add or subtract. Exactly same here. :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh