good-bye TTI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Baby girl I do not need to adopt you...you are mine as a gift of Allah subhana talla...as I am yours...

Now for heaven's sake go write another post..I have work to do..I have to get a job..requistion the federal prisons to give hijabs as mandatory items of clothing for incarcerated female prisoners..allow them to have iftar..and prepare for a wedding in July...and fix my front door that my sons broke playing!!

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
It was brother Mabsoot and sister Samiha... it's like they're out to get me!! (just kidding). No, honestly, close-minded crazy ppl who can't appreciate the wonderful talent of a manga artist. They didn't say why exactly, it was like a surprise... I just returned to college from a little holiday to Savannah... and this happens... subhanAllah!!! :girl3:

No one is crazy..or close-minded Inshallah :)..and a sound Muslim would never have a distaste towards *talent* sister! because it is a blessing like many others from Allah (sobhanaho wa ta'ala)..and I am *certain* that brother Mabsoot and sister samiha are not out to get *anyone* joke or no joke..because they know that above them is an Almighty Allah observing their intentions and actions and He sure despises *injustice* and *transgression*..so even if you can't get through to your rights yourself..Allah will get through to them *for you!*..but it is important that we put these talents under the shade of Allah's pleasure..because what He Loves..we love..and what He Hates..we hate!..

Now tell me..do you know anything about the Islamic stance about drawing *animals & humans* specifically?!

p.s. if at any point you want to discuss this issue through PM instead of here..I'd be happy to talk to you there..just let me know..

:wasalam:

Sakeena

Okay Mirajmom, good luck with all that, take it easy,

Muslim-Gurl, no problem. Forgivness...right....

Good bye everyone :SMILY259:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum

So, because of one cartoon, you have to leave? Even after we were nice, and we put all this time in supporting you?

Anyway, do as you wish, but, we will always be here for anyone who is sincere and wishes to grow and learn. :)

Take Care, and best wishes on your life journey. Remember to pack enough provisions in your bag, and if you need, you can always come and take from our garden, or sit in the library.

assalamu alaykum

Dhulkarnein

Assalam Alaikum

I will not speak about the matter of leaving , i dont see that as importen thing ,becasue this is only a website ,you will be fin whenever you goo ,the importen thing is to bee with muslim always ,in every place that you goo

What i whant to speak is about the realationship betwen us muslims , that is what it is importen to all of us muslims .

So i say , it is possible that we bro and sister to make mistaks in the matter of how we explane things and how we aproach too our bro and sis to sister ,sometimes we forget that all of us didnt learn things in a second or for a short time , and we forget that when someone dosnt have good manner when he tallk or when he explanes to us something we dont like that -all of us , soo it is not a suprised if some bro and sister will be angry because of our incorect manners .

But when i look in my self and i see that i am with many mistaks too and i dont become too angry and i dont leave my self ,but i react with mercy too my self ,and this is good and corect ,we should have mercy for our self , it is not good too punish our self all the time when we make mistaks , we must move on and try to becom beter , Soo i say to my self -when i forgive to my self for my mistaks -it is fair and justis too forgive others too when they make mistakes, they make mistaks the same as i doo , they are humans as i am , i need a mercy , i need to be forgiven , then why other should not be forgiven and why i must not forgive to others , it is fair to forgive to them as i did forgive to my self

Again ,for me it is not importen if you leave the forum , i didnt write for that , my reason whas in the matter of teaching of our Teacher ,Muhammed alajhi salam , it is sunna to fight for the unity of muslims under Quran and sunna only ,and it is sunna too doo deeds that will make our heart close as ummah

Soo i say , and i think i have the right too say in the name of all of bro and sisters here , that wherever you goo -All of us we will love you for the sake of Allah always ,and we love for the sake of Allah all the bro and sister that are not here -but they are at the path of Quran and Sunna , Allah loves thos people that follow Quran and Sunna- soo it is our obligation to love them too ..

Aisha. joyo

~ALLAH 0 AKBAR~
As-salaamu 'alaikum, :SMILY259:

good-bye everyone, I'm leaving TTI.

salaams,

-Sakeena

Sister sakeena Don't:SMILY26:leave please :frown::frown: don't leave plz plz plz Sis! :(
:SMILY26:

weakslave

After opening this thread, the following ayat come to mind

Alif, Lam, Meem

Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried?

But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars.

Or do those who do evil deeds think they can outrun Us? Evil is what they judge.

Whoever should hope for the meeting with Allah - indeed, the term decreed by Allah is coming. And He is the Hearing, the Knowing.

And whoever strives only strives for [the benefit of] himself. Indeed, Allah is free from need of the worlds.

And those who believe and do righteous deeds - We will surely remove from them their misdeeds and will surely reward them according to the best of what they used to do.

Not as an insult to you sister, but a reminder. The Quran only offends those who disbelieve in it. Everything we do is for Allaah's sake. And we will all be tried in the things we love most. The strong survive, the weak suffer, and the useless are punished. If we contemplate every ayah above, we learn many amazing things. About ourselves and those around us.

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
Salams,

I'm sorry fatima1994, but this place isn't what it used to be. I would suggest you think about this too sis... you can stay if you want, but I'm leaving inshallah. :girl3:

aww cummon *hug* jus fr ur sisters sake (all tti sis) dun go sis PuLeeeezzzz! Sis nothings same forever... i understand but i knw ths may seem harsh bt jus leaving bcuz that thread got closed ...well i think thats a wayy too fast thinkin ryt? lolzz i mean cummon big sis my sum of my threads get closed too :angryblue: :lol: but im not complaining :D:D TTI family is great and if u leave i dun think ur gona find another website wher every one is so sincere and ready to help:D so plz sis do come back if u havnt left already:(:(:( *hug*
:tti_sister: im prayin tht u come back soon! :D lolz

Aisha. joyo

~ALLAH 0 AKBAR~
aww cummon *hug* jus fr ur sisters sake (all tti sis) dun go sis PuLeeeezzzz! Sis nothings same forever... i understand but i knw ths may seem harsh bt jus leaving bcuz that thread got closed ...well i think thats a wayy too fast thinkin ryt? lolzz i mean cummon big sis my sum of my threads get closed too :angryblue: :lol: but im not complaining :D:D TTI family is great and if u leave i dun think ur gona find another website wher every one is so sincere and ready to help:D so plz sis do come back if u havnt left already:(:(:( *hug*
:tti_sister: im prayin tht u come back soon! :D lolz

FATIMA sis i think Sis sakeena left i hope she come back :tti_sister: i will miss sister sakeena

LovE you sis Zakeena always for da seek of allah you are an amazing sis. :):ma:

wasalama alykum

:girl3::girl3::girl3::girl3::girl3:

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
Hey sister Sakeena!don't be angry and sad!you should see how many of my threads were closed,cause the discussion fell into the depth...The moderators judged what it was right for this islamic forum.we should give a good example to the guests who watch us discussing,and honestly it isn't a good way for the members of TTI to discuss about a cartoon.Hoping you'll convince yourself to stay and share informations and why not,experiences or everything else about our common interests,I will be very happy you to be part of this family.:SMILY252:

Dr.Khan

:salam2:

Don't worry guys, I think she is going through puberty now. In all seriousness, sister I understand, I went on your thread, i voted, but I did not leave a comment. You have to be strong about some things, no matter how soft (like mirajmom) or how hard the reply is. The reply to Mirajmom btw, was really rude. Why did you chose to open this thread anyway? Did you want her to say 'yes sakeena, leave leave we don't want you here'?? Before anything, Islam comes first. Honestly sister, you are acting like it's the end of the world.

Don't take this harshly, I just think that this site is for us brothers and sisters to connect by sharing Islamic issues, ideas etc. If you can't connect with us via pictures or animations, it's no big deal. Islam is more important than anything (and yes, that includes pictures)

take care

miq1

Praise be to Allah (The Glorified and Exalted).

1) Passing religious rulings should be done by individuals that have studied religion within a school and possess insight and wisdom. In some cases, it is not as simple as reading a verse from the Qur'an or a hadith.

2)

This person's intention in creating a cartoon for children, teaching Islamic manners, and promoting things such as working hard, team work, resisting evil, etc in cartoon characters, is commendable. Muslims are in need of media such as films, cartoons for children, and video games with Islamic characters, culture, religious teachings, being promoted and taught. Or else all you have is what exists in modern times, in which non-Muslims have completely filled the world with their films, cartoons, comics, and video games that are widely available. This leads to the spread of fornication from lewd images, and a destruction of Islamic teachings and lifestyle, being washed out by non-Muslim lifestyles and manners, leading to a declination in religiosity among Muslims.

These people telling you to not create a cartoon, do not possess proper understanding. They do not take the time to reflect that Saudi scholars have permitted the spread of non-Muslim cartoons within their own territory. That is sure to corrupt the minds of Muslim children. There is a concession in these things such as drawing images, that is permissible for the learning and entertainment of children. Such as creating images of humans and animals in toys and allowing children to play with them. This is mentioned in the following hadith:

Narrated Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her), Ummul Mu'minin:
When the Apostle of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) arrived after the expedition to Tabuk or Khaybar...He asked, "What is this (after removing a curtain within his home)?" She (Aisha) replied, "My dolls." Among them he saw a horse with wings made of rags, and asked: "What is this I see among them?" She replied, "A horse." He asked, "What is this that it has on it?" She replied, "Two wings." He asked, "A horse with two wings?" She replied, "Have you not heard that Solomon had horses with wings?" She said, Thereupon the Apostle of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) laughed so heartily that I could see his molar teeth. [Dawud, Muslim]

A cartoon should be created. It may be used to promote Islamic teachings in various ways: For example, characters from different races may be present, and working together as a team, thereby teaching Muslim children to resist racist feelings and feel a union among themselves. There may be characters, for example, that are very good with technology and computers, thereby inspiring some Muslim children to get involved in such studies as they mature in age. There are various themes that could be played to teach different lessons. Of course the cartoon must be made for entertainment, because this is what draws the attention of children. Islamic teachings are presented in a more covert manner. There may be also images, such as the Kabah presented, and Arabic dress and caligraphy presented, etc to make the children proud of their Islamic traditions and lifestyle, so they may adhere to them. Such a cartoon will have great hopes of being accepted in many Islamic nations, as they are in need of such media, but may lack individual companies producing such forms of media, either due to lack of technical abilities or finances.

The same is to be said about creating films, video games, comics, and clothing attire. If Muslims do not get involved in such things, then the same will happen to them as what occurred to the christians in the west. They remained remote for a long time. The result, their hollywood films and television programming was created by individuals that are largely atheist liberals, thereby turning religion into a mockery and promoting their own heathen lifestyles and approach to life, which has now become prominent in those lands. Those people that say Muslims should simply focus on reading their children the Qur'an for entertainment, are ignorant indeed, they have no knowledge of human nature and how to govern a population. Their result will become like the puritan christians of america. Their later descendants became some of the most liberal minded people in all of the america and abandoned their religion. Life must be balanced, especially for children. A grown man with a high degree of intelligence and wisdom is not in need of watching cartoons, films, or sports, or playing video games. However, the knowledgeable man is aware that these things were created to amuse and preoccupy children and the "common man," which is the overwhelming majority of the population and must be taken into account.

And Allah (The Glorified and Exalted) Knows Best and may the peace and blessings be upon His Final Messenger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=RpYCiWBmfYU

I have seen these type of cartoons around for a long time, whether it is acceptable or not is beyond me.

I don't watch tv, but the kids are going to whether in school or whatever.

wa Allah ya3lam

I don't think you shoudl be upset sakina, I get deleted here and there. With no explanation whatsoever. At least they explained it to you.

remember, you get what you pay for, and being you didn't pay anybody to put up your information, we should be greatful that we have. And try to understand, that at times it is for good and neutral-ness. And other times it may prevent that information coming up on the Day of Judgement.

wa Allah ya3lam

Waseem203

Young Muslim
As Muslims we need to stay together in a community. We should never leave eachother behind because of anything and keep united...even if it is on a website. I wish you well wherever you go Sakeena. :)

Waseem203

Young Muslim
Assalaam walaikum,

Baby girl I do not need to adopt you...you are mine as a gift of Allah subhana talla...as I am yours...

Now for heaven's sake go write another post..I have work to do..I have to get a job..requistion the federal prisons to give hijabs as mandatory items of clothing for incarcerated female prisoners..allow them to have iftar..and prepare for a wedding in July...and fix my front door that my sons broke playing!!

Oh and I forgot to congratulate you and brother Frank on the wedding! :) I'm so happy to see people get together...best of wishes.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Thank you. I feel the need to write that in no way or means were we spouse hunting on this site. It was just one of those things. It just happened. Now you have me blushing...

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

It is quite apparent that sister Sakeena may have misunderstood a matter in the midst of the moderation issues. I think it is established that no one wants a member to leave, and leave upset at that but sobhanallah..we can only try to bridge calmness and understanding between each other..if we come to bridging nothing..then at least we fulfilled our duty before Allah..and Inshallah He accepts it from us..

I pray that sister Sakeena finds good in all of her affairs and I hope that she wont leave us *for good* and that she is just leaving until she reflects on the situation..and calms down

I do believe that this issue is concluded with the words of sister Sakeena in which she declared her leaving us...so I will go ahead and close the thread..as to not have the issue "drag" so to speak..and Inshallah we will see the sister around once again..and may Allah bless each of you

Status
Not open for further replies.