Good news!

trying2learn

Although my journey has been a long one, I have finally converted and I am Muslim. I have much to learn, and I am very excited about learning it. I am very glad I did not give up when I did not understand something, and I want to thank you all for your patience and kindness towards me.
The most difficult thing for me was to know my family will not be happy when I tell them, but I reached a point where I would rather be happy for eternity that happy for a little while here on earth. I hope I can learn much and become a good muslimah and help to teach my children. I hope that I will be able to open the eyes of my family to the truth that is Islam. The best advice I can give to someone who is thinking of converting is if it feels right in your heart, and you want to convert purely for Allah, do not hesitate. InshaAllah I will be able to all of this and more.:tti_sister:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu....

Sobhanallah sister this is Amamamasing new:jumpclap:Masha'Allah i'm so happy for you:)welcome to the muslim ummah;)

Allahuakbr!!Allahuakbr!!Allahuakbr:salah:

sister say Alhumdulillah:)He's the one who guided you:wavyarms:

And jazakallah khair for sharing this awesome new*hugs*

Rabilu Haruna

:salam2:
Alhamdullah! :SMILY82:

Your good news makes my day. Sister I’m happy for you may Allah bless you make you a good muslim.
Inshaallahu through you all your family will accept Islam.
Ameen.

Hilal Said

Congratulations sister

I like such news very much and for this reason I visit TTI.

I hope Gengoive will do the same soon and become another new sister in Islam.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
MY SWEET SISTER..

WELCOME BACK TO ISLAM...:hearts:
MAY ALLAH AZZAWAJAL PROTECT YOU WHERE EVER YOU ARE...:tti_sister:

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY...LOL..IM SPEECHLESS:hijabi:

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

Allahu Akbar ! Allahu Akbar ! Allahu Akbar !

Congratulations, dear sister in Islam !.. May Allah azz zawajal protect and guide you and reward you abundantly for your struggle. Ameen

Sister, supplicate a lot to Allah Almighty for your family. InshaAllah they will all see the beauty of Islam and they will readily accept it. :)

Take care.. And remember all of your brothers and sisters on TTI in your supplications.

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Salam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Welcome to the family sister! I pray that the peace of Islam will remain with you for the rest of your life. You've taken a huge step and inshAllah this will be a boatload of blessings for you from Allah subhan wa ta'ala.

By the way, your daughter is absolutely beautiful! May Allah always protect both of you.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
asalaam o alykum wr wb
Allahuakber! Allahuakber! Allahuakber!
its a wonderful news a new addtion in our ummah,,, May Allah make your path easy for you,
and help you in every matter of yours inshaAllah:)

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Although my journey has been a long one, I have finally converted and I am Muslim. r:

Salaams Sister,,

Well come back to Islam!!!!!! And You have entered in to SAFE ZONE Alhamdulillah

Also i would like to say that u have reverted and NOT Converted.... Every newly born child is Islam.... So when a child become big their parents convert them to other religions... So u came back to Islam and You have reverted and Not converted.....

Ahlan Wa Sahlan sister

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
Allahu Akbar,Allahu Akbar,Allahu Akbar
Welcome to Islam dear sister,May Allah guide you and your family in the name of Allah.I'm very happy for you:hijabi:
:wasalam:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Alhamdulillah!

Although my journey has been a long one, I have finally converted and I am Muslim. I have much to learn, and I am very excited about learning it. I am very glad I did not give up when I did not understand something, and I want to thank you all for your patience and kindness towards me.
The most difficult thing for me was to know my family will not be happy when I tell them, but I reached a point where I would rather be happy for eternity that happy for a little while here on earth. I hope I can learn much and become a good muslimah and help to teach my children. I hope that I will be able to open the eyes of my family to the truth that is Islam. The best advice I can give to someone who is thinking of converting is if it feels right in your heart, and you want to convert purely for Allah, do not hesitate. InshaAllah I will be able to all of this and more.:tti_sister:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

:allahuakbar:
:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Congratulation!!!
This is the most wonderful news today!
:ma:
Welcome back to Islam my dearest sister.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC07aLEYNqQ
Surah Al Ikhlas

A Very very Eid Mubarak to you and your family!

~May Allah swt help,guide and shower blesses upon you and your family~Amin!

~Eid Mubarak!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

Munawar

Striving for Paradise

Welcome to Islam my dear sister Nichole.

May Allah (SWT) bless you, bless your husband, bless your children actually bless your whole family.

This is really a wonderful news. :ma:

:wasalam:

omahmed

Sister in Islam
Masha'Allah, this is great news!
May Allah make your days easy and full of learning and peace.
May Allah soften your family's hearts and turn them towards Islam, insha'Allah.
May Allah protect you and your family, and fill your hearts with Iman.
Mabrouk!! (which means congratulations in Arabic)

mezeren

Great news...

May Allah make you steady in islam,and gather you,your loved ones and all muslims in paradise.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalmau allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barkatuhu

Allahu Akbar my new Muslim sister. This is so happy news. All praise be only to Allah Almighty for guiding you to the only right path, Islaam.May Allah make your family heart soft too,and guide to Islam. ameen summa ameen:tti_sister:

May Allah bless you and protect you always.

Wa allaicumu salam wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu