Goodbye... I'm leaving :(

Sakeena

Asalam alaikum,

I just wanted to say goodbye to everyone... This may be my last day at TTI for a long time.... of course i'm sad about leaving subhanallah...

please keep me in your duas isnahallah.

Take care... I love you all!!!!

salam,

~Sakeena

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Salam sakeena,

You are always in my duas. insha allah everything will work out. keep praying and mentioning allah subhana wa ta'ala, and everything will work out. amin:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:

nizar83

sister leaving tti doesnt mean leaving islam inshallah..au contraire...it means living islam even better inshallah ta3ala because of what you have learned here from breothers and sisters inshallah..

fi amaan ALLAH

ALLAH yahdee ma aglak!

cmelbouzaidi

Walk with Allah, Insha Allah, little sister. Be kind to mom and patient also and you will be in our du'aa. We will miss you little sister. Your big sister, Catherine Iman

Sakeena

Asalam alaikum bro Mamun,

I'm graduating and no access to internet at my home... it's a long story but I can't come to TTI subhanallah... :shymuslima1:

Sakeena

I'm not leaving Islam, I'll always follow Islam, I just became so attached to TTI and the sisters and brothers here :hijabi: hehe

tarannumsamir

as salam alaikom dear sister sakeena.
this is tarannum hope u remember me.alhamdulillah i could converse with u today.
where are u leaving ?u wont be back on tti ?
however may allah swt keep all of us in our best health ever,ameen.
and u take care .
allah is great
as salaamu alaikom.

M

mamunexpert

Fe amnillah

:salam2:Assalamualiqum
sister may Allah make your iman strong, please keep in touch with the holy Quran.
Inass Allah You shall over come here & here after.
:ma:
:tti_sister:
:astag:
please take care

web_knight

spread the peace
nicely leave nicely return

May allah guide you to the success and aid us to success in every exam
in this world and afterlife.
have a nice time studying ! we'll be praying for you but you have to study well
until you return,
Salam

M

mamunexpert

please contact me

:salam2:
sister Sakeena
please send me your postal address i want to communicate with you
please........mail to me my yahoo address.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
im not saying bye cuz i know yr gona still be ere :D

(just incase) may Allah be with you and guide you and send you reminders.. dont firget us in yr dua inshallah...hope yr problemos have been solved and will always be)
wassalam alikom

M

mamunexpert

Allah is Kind

Don't hopeless about the mercy of ALLAH Rabbul Alamin.

AAminAA

Amatullah

May Allah s.w.t., make your imaan strong insha'Allah. Ameen ! May He give you some nice brother to be your companion in your life , to love, respect and stand for you all your life insha'Allah. Ameen ! Be kind and patient with your mom and others 2. And don't leave forever, come sometimes when you get a chance. I'm gonna miss you a lot sister :(

th_4ad96a70.jpg

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

May allah grant you sabr(patience), hikmah(wisdom) and keep you on the deen ameen ya rabb al alameen.

sister we will miss you for the sake of allah but try to be happy and do come back when you can.

fee amaanullah.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
saaad!!!

in the name of Allah the most merciful the most gracious.:bismillah1:
:girl3:i`m sad that you are leaving, how long are you going to be out? are you gonna come back? sorry about all my questions may Allah be with you sister insha Allah i will keep you in my du`a and happy graduation:SMILY47::tti_sister:

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
Asalam alaikum bro Mamun,

I'm graduating and no access to internet at my home... it's a long story but I can't come to TTI subhanallah... :shymuslima1:

What are you graduating from? high school? middle school? also I am sure New Jersey has quite a few public libraries with free internet access. you do live in New Jersey well, whatever state you live in I am sure there some public libraries near by.