Greetings from Singapore

Ling

Assalaamu 'alaikum!
I've just registered a few minutes ago. I'm been checking out this site for a while and I've found it to be informative and 'CLEAN' (ie. no improper conduct/words allowed - a rarity on the internet)!
I'm a convert so I'm not sure if I can actually contribute anything of substance but I'm sure I can learn lots from all of you. I have only 2 passions in life - my work (special education) and my islam. Perhaps it'll be more accurate to say that islam is the driving force behind everything I do but of course, one needs to earn a living on this earth.
I shall probably need some time to learn to navigate around this place, so forgive me if I remain a little 'quiet' for a while before you next hear from me.

Ling (Mrs)

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam Ling,

Welcome to the site and Islam Alhamdulillaah! Hope you enjoy your stay here and I'm sure you'll be able to contribute to this site and the Ummaah soon Insha Allaah.

Noor to shine

Assalaamu 'alaikum!
I've just registered a few minutes ago. I'm been checking out this site for a while and I've found it to be informative and 'CLEAN' (ie. no improper conduct/words allowed - a rarity on the internet)!
I'm a convert so I'm not sure if I can actually contribute anything of substance but I'm sure I can learn lots from all of you. I have only 2 passions in life - my work (special education) and my islam. Perhaps it'll be more accurate to say that islam is the driving force behind everything I do but of course, one needs to earn a living on this earth.
I shall probably need some time to learn to navigate around this place, so forgive me if I remain a little 'quiet' for a while before you next hear from me.

Ling (Mrs)

You are most welcome ....I think Islam if practised with sincerity can purify our earth from dirts , I hope you enjoy your stay here.

shaz_1999

Salamz

Welcome to the siter sister

If you dont mind me asking what made you convert whats the story you know

Every single one of us can contribute in some sort of way coz we have all had a different experience in what we call life and this makes us who we are today we all have different ideas and opinions so deffinatly you can contrubute

So nice to meet you

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
assalamu alaykum,

welcome to the site! don't worry about being quiet for awhile. But it is better for all of us if you participate. So, join us soon.

Love my islam

:salam2: sister
Welcome to this site. We are all teaching and learning here. Some by sharing knowledge, some by sharing experience and some by sharing openion. I am a born muslim but I am always amazed at the level of knowledge some of our revert brothers and sisters have accomoplished. Our prophet (peace be upon him) said that we are all students from cradle to grave. So dont be shy and feel free to share whatever you want. Welcome again. May Allah bless us all with profitable knowledge. Ameen.
I'm a convert so I'm not sure if I can actually contribute anything of substance but I'm sure I can learn lots from all of you.

Abdul Hadi

Assalaamu 'alaikum!

Ling (Mrs)
Assamualaikum. Hi! I'm from S'pore too. Glad to know that Allah has "brought" u to this wonderful site. May He guide u to the straight path. Subhanallah. All praise to Allah