Hadith Hadith

Abu Juwairiya

"When a man prays publicly in a good manner & prays secretly in a good manner, Allah most high says,'This is My servant indeed.'"(Ibn Majah)

Abu Juwairiya

"Among the believers who show most perfect faith are those who have best disposition and are kindest to their families." (Tirmidhi)

Abu Juwairiya

"Whoever fasts Ramadan and follows it with six days from Shawwal [month after Ramadan] it is as if they fasted the entire year." (Muslim)

Abu Juwairiya

"Whoever does not give up forged speech and evil actions, Allah is not in need of him leaving his food and drink [invalid fast]." (Bukhari)

Abu Juwairiya

"Do not rejoice over the troubles of your brother, lest God might have mercy on him and involve you in this trouble." (Tirmidhi)

Abu Juwairiya

"No one has swallowed anything more excellent in the sight of God...than the anger he restrains seeking to please God most high." (Tirmidhi)

Abu Juwairiya

"In Jannah the believer will have a tent made of a single hollowed pearl of which the length will be sixty miles in the sky." (Bukhari)

Abu Juwairiya

"Anyone whose feet are covered with dust in Allah's cause, shall be saved by Allah from the Hell-Fire." - Prophet Muhammad [Al Bukhārī]

Abu Juwairiya

"By Him in Whose Hands my life is, none of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father and his children" - Prophet Muhammad