Hadith Hadith

Abu Juwairiya

'A righteous wife to help you with your worldly and religious affairs is the best treasure anyone could have' [Saheeh Bukhari]

Abu Juwairiya

“It has reached me that when Allah the Mighty and
Majestic blesses a people and gives them some good he
asks them to be grateful. If they are grateful, He is allable
to give them more. But if they are ungrateful, He is
all-able to turn His blessings into a punishment.” (Baihaqi)

Abu Juwairiya

“O youth! Seek the hereafter, for we often see people pursuing
the hereafter and finding it as well as the dunya (worldly
wellbeing), but we have never seen anyone pursue the dunya
and gain the hereafter as well as the dunya.” (Baihaqi)

Abu Juwairiya

“The dunya distracts and preoccupies the heart and body, but
al-zuhd (asceticism, not giving importance to worldly things)
gives rest to the heart and body. Verily, Allah will ask us about
the halal things we enjoyed, so what about the haram!” (Baihaqi)

Abu Juwairiya

“The life of this world is made up of three days: yesterday has
gone with all that was done; tomorrow, you may never reach;
but today is for you so do what you should do today.” (Baihaqi)

Abu Juwairiya

“Knowledge is of two types: knowledge in the
heart and knowledge upon the tongue. The
knowledge in the heart is the beneficial
knowledge and the knowledge upon the tongue
is the proof of Allaah upon His slaves” (Darimi)

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet (Salalahu Alayhi waSalam) said: “A person who teaches goodness to others while neglecting his own soul is like an oil lamp, which illuminates others while burning itself out.” [At-Tabarani]

Abu Juwairiya

Abû Mâlik al-Ash`arî relates:I heard the Prophet (peace be upon him) say: There will be a group of my people who will make permissible for themselves adultery, pure silk, intoxicants and musical instruments. [Sahîh al-Bukhârî]

Abu Juwairiya

“The best of women are those that please you when you see them, obey you when commanded, and who safeguard themselves and your money in your absence.” [Tabarâni, Sahîh]

Abu Juwairiya

"The best of your dates is the Borniyyû date; it expels disease yet does not contain any disease itself.” [Hâkim, Hasan]

Abu Juwairiya

T"he most beloved of deeds according to Allah are the prayer in its right time, then to treat the parents in an excellent manner, and then Jihâd in the path of Allah.” [Bukhari & Muslim]

Abu Juwairiya

“The most beloved of speech according to Allah the Most High is that which Allah chose for his Angels: Subhâna Rabbî wa bihamdihî, Subhâna Rabbî wa bihamdihî, Subhâna Rabbî wa bihamdihî.” [Tirmidhî, Sahîh]

Abu Juwairiya

“The most beloved of people according to Allah is he who brings most benefit, and the most beloved of deeds according to Allah the Mighty, the Magnificent, is that you bring happiness to a fellow Muslim, or relieve him of distress, or pay off his debt or stave away hunger from him. It is more beloved to me that I walk with my brother Muslim in his time of need than I stay secluded in the mosque for a month. Whoever holds back his anger, Allah will cover his faults and whoever suppresses his fury while being able to execute it, Allah will fill his heart with satisfaction on the Day of Standing. Whoever walks with his brother Muslim in need until he establishes that for him, Allah will establish his feet firmly on the day when all feet shall slip. Indeed, bad character ruins deeds just as vinegar ruins honey.” [Tabarâni]

Abu Juwairiya

“The best supplication on the Day of ‘Arafah and the best thing that I and the Prophets before me ever said was, ‘Lâ ilâha illAllaah wahdahû lâ sharîka lahû, lahû’l-mulk wa lahû’l-hamd wa huwa ‘alâ kulli shay’in Qadîr.'” [Tirmidhî]

Abu Juwairiya

“The best of all martyrs are those who fight in the front line; they do not turn their faces away until they are killed. They will be rolling around in the highest rooms of Paradise, their Lord laughing at them – when your Lord laughs at a servant, there is no accounting for him.” [Ahmad, Sahîh]

Abdur_Rahman1

Da'wah Man 2.0
Ibn 'Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:

Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "A Muslim is a brother of (another) Muslim, he neither wrongs him nor does hand him over to one who does him wrong. If anyone fulfills his brother's needs, Allah will fulfill his needs; if one relieves a Muslim of his troubles, Allah will relieve his troubles on the Day of Resurrection; and if anyone covers up a Muslim (his sins), Allah will cover him up (his sins) on the Resurrection Day".

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].