Hadith Hadith

Abu Juwairiya

“Abstain even from those sins that are regarded as trivial, because Allah has appointed someone to jot them down.”[Ibn Majah]

Abu Juwairiya

'Narrated Ibn Masood, the Prophet Muhammad said; "When a person lies, the angels flee a mile away from him on account of the stench coming out from his mouth." (Tirmidhi)

Abu Juwairiya

"Among those who love me most from my Ummah, will be some people who come after me. They will wish they could see me, even if they had to give up their wealth & family" (Muslim)

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet (SAW) said, "Whoever claims to have seen a dream which he did not see, will be ordered to make a knot between two barley grains which he will not be able to do and if somebody listens to the talk of some people who do not like him (to listen) or they run away from him, then molten lead will be poured into his ears on the Day of Resurrection; (due to the sin of his ears by eavesdropping) and whoever makes a picture, will be punished on the Day of Resurrection and will be ordered to put a soul in that picture, which he will not be able to do." [Bukhari Book: 87 No: 165]

Abu Juwairiya

BB25xABCUAA05pr.jpg

Abu Juwairiya

'To strive for the cause of Allah from daybreak to sunset is better than the goods and enjoyment of the whole worldly life' (Bukhari)

Abu Juwairiya

'Traders will be gathered on the Day of Judgement as transgressors except those who feared Allāh, were righteous & spoke the truth' (Tirmidhī)

Abu Juwairiya

"Whoever loves he be granted more wealth and his lease of life be prolonged then he should keep good relations with his Kith and kin." (Bukhari)