Hadith Hadith

Abu Juwairiya

CAsj0LKXEAANhOR.jpg

Abu Juwairiya

"Your best day is Friday, so invoke blessings upon me [Prophet Muhammad SAW] in abundance on this day, for your invocation is presented to me." [Ibn Majah]

Abu Juwairiya

"Allah's Messenger (SAW) said 3 times: May Allah have mercy on person who spoke rightly & was rewarded or who was silent & remained safe." (Bayhaqi)

Abu Juwairiya

"If one does not eschew lies and false conduct, Allah has no need that he should abstain from his food and his drink.'' [Sahih Bukhari]

Abu Juwairiya

"On the day of Jumu’āh at the time of the Imāms sermon if one says “quiet” to someone, they have said a useless thing." [Bukhāri]

Abu Juwairiya

"Anyone who fasts for one day, Allaah will keep the Hell-Fire away from that person for a distance equal to 70 years." [Al-Bukhari]"

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet (SAW) said, 'On the day of resurrection, my followers will be called "Al-Ghurr-ul-Muhajjalun" from the trace of wudu (ablution)' [Bukhari]

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet [SAW] narrated: "Allah said, 'These are five prayers and they are all (equal to) fifty (in reward) for My Word does not change." (Ahadith]

Abu Juwairiya

'A storm can destroy a ship yet can't untie a small knot. That's how anger is. It destroys, yet offers no solutions' (Ahadith)