Hadith Hadith

Abu Juwairiya

Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: "Trials will not cease afflicting the
believing man and the believing woman in their self, children, and wealth, until they meet Allah
without having any sin." (Tirmidhi)

Abu Juwairiya

Abu Hurairah narrated that: the Messenger of Allah said: "In the end of time there shall come men who will swindle the world with religion, deceiving the people in soft skins of sheep, their tongues are sweeter than sugar and - their hearts are the hearts of wolves.

Allah [Mighty and Sublime, is He] says: 'Is it me you try to delude or is it against me whom you conspire? By Me, I swear to send upon these people, among them, a Fitnah that leaves them utterly devoid of reason." (Tirmidhi)

Personal Comment: Although this is a Weak Hadith, the moral of the narration is still used and cited to this day as an example of lessons to be learned and a warning to deceivers of religion for worldly or immoral purposes.

Ibn Katheer quotes the same Hadith via a stronger more authenticated narration and source in his 'Tafsir' below-

"Ibn Jarir related that Al-Qurazi said that Nawf Al-Bikali, who used to read (previous Divine)
Books said, "I find the description of some members of this Ummah in the previously revealed
Books of Allah: they (hypocrites) are people who use the religion to gain material benefit .

Their tongues are sweeter than honey, but their hearts are more bitter than Sabir (a bitter plant, aloe). They show the people the appearance of sheep while their hearts hide the viciousness of wolves.

Allah said,`They dare challenge Me, but they are deceived by Me. I swear by Myself that I will send a Fitnah (trial, calamity) on them that will make the wise man bewildered. '

Last edited:

Abu Juwairiya

Abu Sa'eed Al-Khudri narrated (that the Prophet SAW) said: "When the son of Adam wakes up in the morning, all of his body parts bow to the tongue and say: 'Fear Allah regarding us, we are only part of you. If you are straight we are straight, and if you are crooked we are crooked." (Tirmidhi)

Abu Juwairiya

Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: "Do you know who the bankrupt is?" They said: "O Messenger of Allah! The bankrupt among us is the one who has no Dirham nor property." The Messenger of Allah (SAW) said:

"The bankrupt in my Ummah is the one who comes with Salãt and fasting and Zakat on the Day of Judgement but he comes having abused this one, falsely accusing that one, wrongfully consuming the wealth of this one, spilling the blood of that one, and beating this one.

So he is seated, and this one is requited from his rewards, and that one from his rewards. If his rewards are exhausted before the sins that he committed are requited, then some of their sins will be taken and cast upon him, then he will be cast into the Fire." (Tirmidhi)

Abu Juwairiya

The Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: "The servant shall not reach the state of being among the
Muttaqin until he leaves what there is no harm in out of caution for its harm." (Tirmidhi)

Abu Juwairiya

Anas bin Malik narrated that the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: "Whoever makes the Hereafter his goal, Allah makes his heart rich, and organizes his affairs, and the world comes to him whether it wants to or not.

And whoever makes the world his goal, Allah puts his poverty right before his eyes, and disorganizes his affairs, and the world does not come to him, except what has been decreed for him." (Tirmidhi)

Personal Comment: Although this is a Weak Hadith, it has important moral lessons we can all lean from.

Abu Juwairiya

Harithah bin Mudarrib said: "We went to visit Khabbab who had himself cauterised in seven
places on his body. He said: 'I have been ill for so long, and if it was not that I heard the Messenger of
Allah (SAW); saying: "None of you should wish for death" then I would have wished for it, and he
said: "A man is rewarded for [all of] his spending except for the dust" - or he said - "in the dust." (Tirmidhi)

Abu Juwairiya

'Amr bin Shu'aib narrated from his father, from his grandfather from the Prophet (SAW) who said: "The proud will be gathered on the Day of Judgement resembling tiny particles in the image of men. They will be covered with humiliation everywhere, they will be dragged into a prison in Hell called Bülas, submerged in Fire of Fires drinking the drippings of the people of the Fire, filled with derangement." (Tirmidhi)

Abu Juwairiya

Al-Hãrith bin Suwaid said: "'Abdullãh [bin Mas'üd] narrated two Ahãdith to us, one of them from himself and the other from the Prophet (SAW), 'Abdullah said:

'The believer sees his sins as if he was at the base of a mountain, fearing that it is about to fall upon him. The wicked person sees his sins as if (they are) flies are hitting his nose" he said: "Like this" motioning with his hand - "to get them to fly away." (Tirmidhi)

Abu Juwairiya

It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that the Prophet (SAW) said:, "Faith has seventy odd branches
and modesty (Al-Hayah') is a branch of faith." (Sunan An Nasai)

Abu Juwairiya

Abu Sa'eed Al-Khudri said: "The Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: 'While I was sleeping, I saw the people being shown to me, and they were wearing shirts. Some reached the breast and some reached lower than that. And
Umar bin -Al-Khattab was shown to me, and he was wearing a shirt that he was dragging.'

They said: 'How do you interpret that, O Messenger of Allah?' He said: 'The religion." (Sunan An Nasai)

Comments (from Imam An Nasai)

'The shirt conceals the blemishes, deficiencies, and ignominies of the human body and lends handsomeness
to man. The Din or religion also erases the moral faults of man, and civilizes him. This is why Allah's Messenger took the shirt to denote religion.'

Abu Juwairiya

upload_2015-5-2_8-11-53.png

upload_2015-5-2_8-12-48.png
(Source: Mishkat Al Masabih, Bukhari and Muslim)

The narrator was Huzeifa [and not 'Same' as the article says. The name 'Same' is used to say that the narrator of the previous Hadith is the 'same' as the narrator of this Hadith.]

Abu Juwairiya

The Messenger of Allah (SAW) said:"... whoever fasts during Ramadan out of sincere faith and hoping to attain Allah's rewards, then all his past sins will be forgiven." (Imam Bukhari).

Abu Juwairiya

'Allah will continue to help His servant as long as His servant continues to help his brothers (and sisters in Islam)' (Al-Tabarani)