Hadith Hadith

Abu Juwairiya

11011002_10153316627194124_8475886331643854580_n.jpg

Abu Juwairiya

Narrated Abu Tameemah: "I was riding behind the Prophet (SAW) when his mount stumbled and so I said, 'May Shaytaan perish!' Upon hearing this the Prophet (SAW) said,

"Do not say, 'May Shaytaan perish', for, when you say this Shaytaan becomes exultant and grows in stature (physique, size) and says, 'It was by my power that I injured him.'

But when you say, "Bismillah" – Shaytan is humiliated, and he reduces to the size of a fly." [Musnad Ahmad (5/59, 365)

Abu Juwairiya

Narrated Jabir Ibn 'Abdullah the Prophet (SAW) said: "If Ghilaan (type of jinn) appear to you, make Adhaan. Ghilaan are type of jinn sorcerers that take different forms and images in order to harm or kill people.
[Imam Ahmed (3/305-382), an-Nisa'i' (961), Abu Ya'la' (2219), and Bayhaqi's "Dala'il an-Nubuwwa" (71103-104)]

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم did not fail to fast the white days either when at home or on a journey.” [Nasai]

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said “The two Rakats of (the Sunnah of) Fajr are better than the world and all it contains.”[Muslim]

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said "The person who misses out three Jumu'ahs without any valid reason, Allah puts a seal over his heart" (Tirmidhi)

Abu Juwairiya

'Whoever recites the last 2 Ayaat in Surat Al-Baqarah (2:285 – 2:286) at night,they will suffice for him (will protect him against all evils)' (Bukhari)

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: "Whoever reads Surah Yaseen in the beginning of the day, all his needs for that day are fulfilled"(Darimi)

Abu Juwairiya

A man giving a Dinar as charity during his life is better than giving one hundred Dinars as charity at the moment of his death (Abu Dawud)

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: 'Fasting is a shield; so when one of you is fasting he should not use foul or foolish talk.' (Hadith)

Abu Juwairiya

"It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: "Whoever calls
others to guidance, he will have a reward like the rewards of those who follow him, without that
detracting from their rewards in the slightest. And whoever calls others to deviation, he will have sin
like the sins that of those who follow him, without that detracting from their sins in the slightest." (Abu Dawud)

Abu Juwairiya

"It was narrated from Abu Umamah that the Messenger of Allah said:
"Whoever loves for the sake of Allah and hates for the sake of Allah, gives for the sake of
Allah and withholds for the sake of Allah, he will have perfected his faith." (Abu Dawud)

Abu Juwairiya

"The Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: 'Allah created Adam from a
handful that He took from all the earth. So the sons of Adam came
in accordance with the earth, there are red, white, black and some in between,
smooth and rough, bad and good." (Abu Dawud)

Abu Juwairiya

Yahya related to me from Malik that he had heard that a man sneezed on the day of Jumua while the
imam was giving the Khutba, and a man by his side asked Allah to bless him. Said ibn al Musayyab was asked about it and he forbade the man to do what he had done and said, "Don't do it again." (Malik Muwatta Book 5, Number 5.2.10)

Abu Juwairiya

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Messenger (SAW) said, "Do not fast for a day or two days ahead of Ramadan except a person who is in the habit of observing a particular fast; he may fast on that day." [Bukhari & Muslim].

Abu Juwairiya

Narrated Sahl bin Sa'd,: Allah's Messenger (SAW) said, "The people will continue to be on the right path
as long as they hasten in the breaking of the fast." [Bukhari & Muslim].

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet [SAW] said: The closest person to me on the day of judgement will be the one who sends the most salutations upon me.