HARD ROCK MOSLEM NEED YOUR DUA

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Assalamu'alaikum brothers and sisters in Islam,

I need your dua to accompany me for this noble cause...I will be taking one lady to the Islamic authority next Monday for her officially to take her shahadah and register her new Islamic name. Pls make dua for her so that Allah will shower her with blessings and hidaayah and protect her from the whisper of shaytaan. Pls make dua so that Allah will remove any hurdle or any untowardness that may delay or may disrupt the reversion process. Pls make dua so that Allah will make her imaan as solid as the rocks. InshAllah.

May Allah rewards you all with Jannatul Firdous.

Bro. Hard Rock Moslem
Malaysia

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
MashaAllah it's going to an AMIZING event inshaAllah! I always love to read about others REVERTING to Islam and I am happy to read this bro:)
Ya Allah make this journey easy for our sister, make her STRONG in the DEEN, and shower her with your MERCY everytime, everywhere for YOU (SWT) are the MOST merciful. Ya Allah, reward HARD ROCK MOSLEM for his efforts and forgive his sins, mine and that of the Ummah. ALAHOMA AMEEN,ALAHOMA AMEEN,ALAHOMA AMEEN!

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Alhamdulillah...Allahu akbar!!! Thank you brothers and sister for your dua...really encouraging. Honestly I did nothing to bring her into Islam but Allah is the one showered her with hidayat because we met and had dialog only once and she call to inform she is ready....mashAllah!! I told her can you come in your hijab she happily said "yes" and she will wear headscarf also...subahanAllah. I must admit I learn here a lot and knowledge gained through you brothers and sisters via TTI really working...before this I was scared to have dialog with christian but alhamdulillah now I've more confident.

pcozzy

:salam2:

mashAllah,

may Allah grant you your duaa and give hidayah to all.

by the way, talking about Islam is a part of our lives and reminding people of this beautiful dean, may make them realize what direction they need to take.

:wasalam:

zainab bala

Allah is sufficient.
I ask Allah to Embellish you with the decoration of faith that you may be rightly guided as well as be a source of guidance to others amin.

Abdul Rehman ZF

walakum salaam brother

may Almighty Allah bless u for ur noble cause and bless the whole muslim community across the globe. insha allah waiting to hear more from you

Allah Hafiz

Toya23

Make Dua

I will make Dua for you and the lady. Inshallah everything will be ok. May Allah continue to bless both of you and open your minds and hearts to understanding. May he bless you in all aspects of your life.
Take care

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Brothers and Sisters,

Thank you for your dua, may Allah make your imaan strong and solid like hard rocks and grant you with jannatul firdous, ameen.

Our sister has successfully reverted to Islam and new ID card was immediately issued with her Islamic name (I'm not able to disclose without her consent, sorry about that but she chose nice name). Thumbs up to the religious dept for being able to issue reversion ID card within an hour, mashAllah, Allah is Great.

Just to share little bit of my unforgettable experience. That Monday morning my car engine could not get started, I was so worried, tried few times still can't get started. Why today? I screamed inside. Panic, was really panic. I need to take this sister to the religious dept. MashAllah, I made dua to Allah and I shake the wires connecting to the injector of the engine, mashAllah, suddenly it got started. Allahu akbar!!!

Then I was waiting for her with my wife at the train station as promised, the pick up point. I send her text message and she replied with distress message "the train is moving very slow, something wrong!!!". I turned to my wife, oh no!! I made appointment with the sheikh at 10am, I was afraid we will be late. But alhamdulillah, finally she arrived safely with her cousin sister (already a muslim).

After she said her syahadah, the sheikh informed her that she is now a muslim. Immediately the cousin sister hugged her, congratulated and both get into emotional...I could see tears in their eyes so I could not stand and walked away. SubahAllah. This is first time I took a sister for reversion. I've witnessed brothers embracing Islam but never encounter such an emotional situation like.

Meanwhile, at the religious dept, I met another sister who was there personally with a friend for the same purpose. Her reversion was almost rejected (I mean the formality part only) because she did not bring in two witnesses as required by the law. So another sheikh at the dept asked me if I’m willing to put my signature down, I happily volunteered. I guess Allah wants to give me double reward. Allahu akhbar.

While waiting for ID to be issued, I interviewed one senior brother (63 years old), a Chinese, also reverted same time. He explained the reason he reverted, though sound funny, but it is a plain truth, he mentioned in the form as "there are too many gods in previous religion, I don't know which one to choose as my god". MashAllah, mashAllah. At the age of 63 Allah guided him to Islam. Alhamdulillah.

May Allah guide many more deserving people into Islam, ameen, amen.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I will make Dua for you and the lady. Inshallah everything will be ok. May Allah continue to bless both of you and open your minds and hearts to understanding. May he bless you in all aspects of your life.
Take care

Sister,

JazakAllah khair.

But I'm surprise you making dua for us because you stated your religion as 'christianity". Pls forgive me if I wronged you.

runayrus

Yearning Slave
:salam2:

Allahu Akbar!

This is good news. I was just asking you how did it go (visitor message). Alhamdulilah.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Assalamu'alaikum brothers and sisters in Islam,

I need your dua to accompany me for this noble cause...I will be taking one lady to the Islamic authority next Monday for her officially to take her shahadah and register her new Islamic name. Pls make dua for her so that Allah will shower her with blessings and hidaayah and protect her from the whisper of shaytaan. Pls make dua so that Allah will remove any hurdle or any untowardness that may delay or may disrupt the reversion process. Pls make dua so that Allah will make her imaan as solid as the rocks. InshAllah.

May Allah rewards you all with Jannatul Firdous.

Bro. Hard Rock Moslem
Malaysia

indeed brother i will pray for you and that lady