has any1 read Ideal Muslimah

muslimsista234

Assalam alaykum 2 all

please leave ur comments about this book i havn't read it all, but i've kinda read a few pages and it does kinda realte to things knowadays
anyways jzk leave yr commets inshallah :SMILY149:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

Well like you..I have not finished reading it (I read about half of the book)..it was a bit of a dense (at times *dry*) read..many sisters say that in content and tone it sounds a bit too unrealistic and a bit tough in *implementation* (if I may say) in real life and in current times more specifically..however..I found some of the stories and examples mentioned within to be very inspiring and worthy of knowing as they expanded my knowledge..I think it's worth reading..

Though (and pardon me for going slightly off the original topic here sister) recently I found that Dr. Ayedh Al-Qarni has a book of *very similar* content and message published..which is much shorter..and thus makes a much quicker read for those lacking in time and/or passion for reading..it is called:

"You Can Be The Happiest Woman In The World: A Treasure Chest of Reminders"

A sister (jazaha Allah every khair!) recommend the book to me..I searched for it and I found it on the net..and finished it in 2 days..I liked it a whole lot..it's definitely an excellent reading material for any sister

:wasalam:

FreedomFighter

ya i read it sometimes in betwwen the pages. it got things you can learn from.

Dr. Ayedh Al-Qarni has a book of *very similar* content and message published..which is much shorter..and thus makes a much quicker read for those lacking in time and/or passion for reading..it is called:

this book, i got, and its not much shorter, the one i have, its almost the same in thickness, but ya, maybe the contents are a bit less, because Ideal Muslimah, the writing is smaller, and there seem to be more writings in this book, ya so seems more.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

ya i read it sometimes in betwwen the pages. it got things you can learn from.

Dr. Ayedh Al-Qarni has a book of *very similar* content and message published..which is much shorter..and thus makes a much quicker read for those lacking in time and/or passion for reading..it is called:

this book, i got, and its not much shorter, the one i have, its almost the same in thickness, but ya, maybe the contents are a bit less, because Ideal Muslimah, the writing is smaller, and there seem to be more writings in this book, ya so seems more.

Do you have it in English or Arabic sister?..because I have it in Arabic and it is only 155 pages in pdf format (I should have probably mentioned that earlier..but it didn't cross my mind unfortunately!)..in English I understand the book is about 270 pages (hardcover book)..so you're correct in English it would be pretty much the same as "Ideal Muslimah" is 268 pages long in pdf format

So Jazaki Allah Khair for pointing this out so I'd make this clarification ukhti :)

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!

Well like you..I have not finished reading it (I read about half of the book)..it was a bit of a dense (at times *dry*) read..many sisters say that in content and tone it sounds a bit too unrealistic and a bit tough in *implementation* (if I may say) in real life and in current times more specifically..however..I found some of the stories and examples mentioned within to be very inspiring and worthy of knowing as they expanded my knowledge..I think it's worth reading..

Though (and pardon me for going slightly off the original topic here sister) recently I found that Dr. Ayedh Al-Qarni has a book of *very similar* content and message published..which is much shorter..and thus makes a much quicker read for those lacking in time and/or passion for reading..it is called:

A sister (jazaha Allah every khair!) recommend the book to me..I searched for it and I found it on the net..and finished it in 2 days..I liked it a whole lot..it's definitely an excellent reading material for any sister

Masha'Allah I am reading that book by brother A'id Al-Qarni
its veryy niccc
i didnt finished it yet but insha'Allah i will :hijabi:

wasalamu alaikum

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
i want a copy as well plz english pdf

Ukhti..do you want the Ideal Muslimah book or The Happiest Woman book in pdf?..because I do have a link to the Ideal Muslimah book (in English) on hand if you wish to have it..I can include it in a reply for you inshallah :)

Masha'Allah I am reading that book by brother A'id Al-Qarni
its veryy niccc
i didnt finished it yet but insha'Allah i will :hijabi:

wasalamu alaikum

Indeed it is..it is very beautiful..you should read Ideal Muslimah too..though it's established that it's long and a bit dense already :)..it's good for expanding knowledge mashallah..this thread inspired me to pick up the reading in it where I had stopped :)

revert2007

Love Fishing
DOWNLOAD PDF IN ENGLISH

1857.jpg

Attachments

• The%20Ideal%20Muslimah.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 25

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
am kinda confuse.which author sisters are talking about?

The one you have attached in the previous reply is the one discussed in the original post by sister muslimsista234

The one I brought up and sisters Freedomfighter and Zahrany mentioned..is by Dr. Ayedh Al-Qarni and it is an entirely different book by a different author but it is of the same subject as Ideal Muslimah

Unfortunately I only have the Arabic pdf for Dr. Ayedh Al-Qarni's book..the English book is available through many online books stores however so it's not impossible to attain it :)

(I apologize if I was the cause of your confusion sister)

FreedomFighter

Do you have it in English or Arabic sister?..because I have it in Arabic and it is only 155 pages in pdf format (I should have probably mentioned that earlier..but it didn't cross my mind unfortunately!)..in English I understand the book is about 270 pages (hardcover book)..so you're correct in English it would be pretty much the same as "Ideal Muslimah" is 268 pages long in pdf format

So Jazaki Allah Khair for pointing this out so I'd make this clarification ukhti :)

thats ok. i have it in english.

adam_arb

I have the Ideal Muslim which my cousin got for me from Madina, I can say it is very appicable to a modern muslims life.

I highly recommend it.

muslimsista234

Assalam alaykum

jzk for all your comments i am kinda new on here so i will be inshallah posting more stuff inshalla about the book "Don't be sad" ive read this book a few times and i do agree that the ideal muslimah book does have many interesting topics.

:blackhijab: "Don't be sad" was given to me by a friend. there was another book called "you can be the happiest woman in the world am gonna inshallah buy it anyways jzk keep postin the comments

Masalam

muslimsista234

Assalam alaykum

Assalam alaykum

:muslim_child:

i wish i could help but i don't know where i can get the link from for the book
Don't be sad :hijabi:

The book changed my life and i was going through so much distress at the time but to be honest wiv every1 when you read quran its more peaceful and you feel relaxed. It is important to gain knowledge which can benfit you when we are living in these hard times. Society is so corrupted. There is temptaion out there always think Allah is watchin :tti_sister: