has anyone watched the message

q8penpals

Assalam alikeum

I have watched it and I loved it! I bought a version that had the movie in English and in Arabic.

In case you didn't know, there were 2 versions of the movie created at the same time - the Arabic and English versions. The "extras" and sets were all the same, but the main characters are different (English actors for the English version and Arabic actors for the Arabic version) - this was to appeal to each segment of the viewing population without worrying about accents ruining the message - pun intended!

I think all Muslims should watch it!

Lana

lions_den1

Ahle Sunnah wal Jama
The Message?

No need to get all exceited over it.
i'm not saying it wasn't good, it was very basic. and also the fact they unfortunalty had disbelievers playing the part of muslims. so it's bit depressing...

favourite part was the torture of the muslims- it showed the sort of sacrifices the sahabah (ridawan Allahi wa Tala ajmaeen) went through for this deen- just to worship Allah.

Where as us we complain, and get worried over even the most insignificant dunya (worldly) issue.

Do we feel remorse or worry when we miss Fajr prayer?

It's something to think about...

aisha16

Saalam

Yes I watched that movie. It's REALLY good. I loved the end how it shows how Islam is now. Yah we have to give them credit for not showing the prophet (saw). Unfortunately they show the Prophet Isa(as) all the time like in the Passion of the Christ :astag: . But thats a whole nother story. Anyway it's really good. In fact they have the movie right here on tti. Let me try and get the link, Insha'Allah.

Ma Saalam

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
Mashallah, wonderful movie. I wish that someone would, inhshallah, remake it. Also, you can find that movie right here on TTI.

Salafisister

I have never seen the movie because I do not watch films,etc...but after all the discussion I may have to see it.......

Salafisister:salam2:

aisha16

Saalam

Sister you should watch it. If your worried about it having some nasty scenes or bad words...It doesn't. Its a REALLY clean movie. But watch out there's a lil blood here and there.

MA SAALAM

feeni

ONLY ALLAH
shouldnt watch it

salam to all bros and sis
i really likes this movie but it is a sin show to show any of the prophets in a form. like bilal pbuh and ali pbuh. as u can see the director did not show mohammad pbuh. its like drawing our prophets on paper or something astagfurla....we cant judge their appearance.hope u guys know what i mean.......just letting you guys know what i found out.take care and asalamalaikum:)

aisha16

salam to all bros and sis
i really likes this movie but it is a sin show to show any of the prophets in a form. like bilal pbuh and ali pbuh. as u can see the director did not show mohammad pbuh. its like drawing our prophets on paper or something astagfurla....we cant judge their appearance.hope u guys know what i mean.......just letting you guys know what i found out.take care and asalamalaikum:)
Saalam

Quick correction sis:

Bilal was a companion and so was Ali, and you say Bilal(radiAllahu anhu) and the same for Ali(radiAllahu anhu). RadiaAllahu anhu means May Allah be pleased with them. Just a quick correction.

Yes I agree you see some movies have companions faces in there and some Kuffar actors playing their character. May Allah guide the people who do that.....

Ma Salaam

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam
i watched it some yeares ago.but is it allowed to show hadjrat bilal n hadhrat humza in the movie??
waslam

muharram23

Staff member
Salamu alaykum

i watched the movie planty times and everytime i watch it , it makes me cry to see a small % of the how the sahaba sacrifices their lives, families and their wealth for the sake of this deen. You know we do read their biographies, but having that put into actual seen, is really nice. However, some scholars and ulema have warned against the authenticity of this film. Since the movie was made by a shia. And in the beginning of the movie u know it mentioned that it was ok'ed by the high shia counsel or somethin like that.

Anyways just wnted to share that with you

may Allah reward you all

ameen

Assalamu alaykum