He is sooo cute, mashallah!

JenGiove

Salaam Brothers and Sisters,

Just as a point of fact, babies at that age grow EITHER vertically <as in they grow taller> or horizontally <as in they gain weight>. So it all depends on where he is at his stage of development. This picture was obviously taken while he was putting on weight for his next growth spurt. While he is growing in the horizontal, his mind is growing and changing and developing. It is in this stage that you notice rapid advances in his cognitive growth.

So, it is BECAUSE he has extra weight on that he can "read" the Qur'an.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Salaam Brothers and Sisters,

Just as a point of fact, babies at that age grow EITHER vertically <as in they grow taller> or horizontally <as in they gain weight>. So it all depends on where he is at his stage of development. This picture was obviously taken while he was putting on weight for his next growth spurt. While he is growing in the horizontal, his mind is growing and changing and developing. It is in this stage that you notice rapid advances in his cognitive growth.

So, it is BECAUSE he has extra weight on that he can "read" the Qur'an.

Fair enough reasoning ..

But the way people are talking it would seem he was enormous ..! He's not, he's healthy looking mashaAllaah, may Allaah keep him healthy, Ameen.

xAllahKnowsBestx

:salam2:

Mashallah, I really can't explain how cute this baby is!!! :hijabi: I wanna kidnap him. Let's call it surprise adoption though. :D

I am sooo defaulting this. XD

:wasalam:

Ibn Uthaymin

Chubby kids are soo adorable, how could you not like them?!!

Btw, the baby is so cute mashaAllaah. May Allaah protect him from nozor.

Is that true about nozor? People tell me not to look at someone when they`re eating coz they will get nozor, which could turn to stomach pain.

I gotta admit, it annoys me at times.

Kakorot

Is that true about nozor? People tell me not to look at someone when they`re eating coz they will get nozor, which could turn to stomach pain.

I gotta admit, it annoys me at times.

Nozor means evil eye and yes it is true.

It's not necessarily just simply looking at people whilst they eat, but say you look at them eating because you want the food and you envy them, then you can give them evil eye. This then may result in the person having stomach pains, vomiting, loss of appetite, weight loss etc.

Ibn Uthaymin

Nozor means evil eye and yes it is true.

It's not necessarily just simply looking at people whilst they eat, but say you look at them eating because you want the food and you envy them, then you can give them evil eye. This then may result in the person having stomach pains, vomiting, loss of appetite, weight loss etc.

I know it means evil eye, its just that everything that goes wrong is attributed to it. And when i look at people when they eat, im just interested in what they`re eating. I don't envy food.

And im not embarrassed to ask either

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2:

61293_151021648265550_100000731462103_281033_5626444_n.jpg

:mashallah:​

:wasalam: