Height

ShyHijabi

:salam2:

Males can grow even after turning 20, it's not common but it's not unheard of. You can speak to a physician and have your hormones tested for a deficiency, they may be able to supplement you and give you a growth spurt.

I will be honest, it may be too late since you waited so long. Hormone therapy is usually used when the person is still young and the long bones are still able to grow.

But brother I want to address your method of thinking. You seem to think every prayer will be answered with, "Yes" as some kind of proof that you are a good servant. Allah is not a wish-fairy and your height has nothing to do with your quality as a Muslim. This isn't like a donkey with a carrot on a string and you are not being toyed with. If that were so then every person with a true physical disability (such as limb paralysis, injury that lead to amputation, etc.,) would be a "lesser" person and we know that isn't true. Those with challenges are even more loved as they overcome them.

And I am from a short people, at 5'1 I am one of the average height folks in my family. My brothers are fairly short but make up for it by being very strong. (the shortest works out a LOT) Your life is often what you make it and attitude has a profound influence on the quality of your life. So chin up brother, rejoice in the fact that you were able to rise out of bed today and walk on strong legs. Rejoice that you are able to drink up this life with all these blessings in spite of the fact that you are not as tall as you desire to be.

shorif

rejoice in the fact that you were able to rise out of bed today and walk on strong legs. Rejoice that you are able to drink up this life with all these blessings in spite of the fact that you are not as tall as you desire to be.

Not awaking from my sleep would be better

Ahsen

It's not late.You can still try.It happened to me when i was 15.Sports that include running,jumping etc can increase height too.

ShyHijabi

Not awaking from my sleep would be better

Seriously? You would rather be dead than short? You don't think that is a bit mellow dramatic? I think you need to go out and work with people who are really struggling with serious issues such as terminal illnesses and devastating injuries.

I have been homeless and without family in my past and still trusted Allah swt would protect me. The last thing that mattered was physical attributes such as my height, weight, skin color, et., You need to focus on real issues and stop obsessing over something that has no relation on your soul or actions.

abdul-aziz

thanks Ahsen,

but you were in school then, I'm 20! 4'11 male. Let's be honest it's probably too late.

your duaa, can be answered directly, like you start to grow in a miraculous way. Or Allah will send you like a doctor to provide you with the knowledge Allah granted him to assist you.

in any case make your duaa. seems you are going through a phase. May Allah will answer your prayers.

:wasalam:

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
assalaamu alaykkum

again, continue making dua'. If you yourself are not confident that your dua' will bring some good to you, then how can you expect your dua' to be answered?

Quote I've never heard or witnessed Allah answer a dua miraculously Unquote.

well.. you havent been on your roof top, as your house is flooding with sea water, raising your hand to Allah hu ta 'ala as your only hope during Tsunami.

guess what? my family and our neighbours had been... with the force that water started flooding our streets, wallahi, we had no hope that it would miraculously stop just before we are drowned. but ALLAH hu ta 'ala WILL miraculoulsy answer your dua'.

and finally, just a reminder brother... there are thousands of innocent women and children dying across the globe just because they say 'La ilaha illallah'. but we are in our comfort and we say what we say about Allah.. and we are worried about these things..
may Allah save us in this world and in the hereafter. include us in your dua's

Ahsen

If you have a good personality people will not notice your height.I know a person who is shorter than other normal people but he is respected and feared by everyone,because of his personality.

sheema

always recite alhaamdullilah for everything allah has granted us.doesnt matter if you short and tall, but as long as you are healthy to worship your lord.

h4mza

Palestine Forever
I pray to Allah everytime i read a prayer to increase my height, im 18 and 5ft 4 and i have only growm up 1 inch within 3 years. Wish i was was atleast 5ft 9 :(

A-believer-25

I pray to Allah everytime i read a prayer to increase my height, im 18 and 5ft 4 and i have only growm up 1 inch within 3 years. Wish i was was atleast 5ft 9 :(

I would rather be 5'4 than 5'2. I am so short. :( Most people I see are taller than me.