Hello, Asslamu Alikum...!!!

TeenagerMuslim

Oops. That message "...In sha Allah, sister. Jazak Allah." is for you, sister ServantOfAllah*.

loOoOoll..haha..
no worries bro lol.. i figured that one out lol

Wassalaam
:tti_sister:

Remeber us in your du'aas too akhi
Alright, sis. Thought of making clear, otherwise you might have felt being left out as I am trying my best to reply to each post. Insha'Allah. (How could someone manage to laugh out loud while they have written just two lines? Seriously. Or may be you are like my some friends who use lol instead of smiling smiley?! )

Salaam

TeenagerMuslim

:salam2:
welcome to the forum beloved brother in islam:)
Alhamdulillah its great to have you with us
hope you benefit alot from here
and you enjoy staying around
being a part of the TTI family
MashaAllah brother may Allah make it easy for you
Ameen
take care
:wasalam:
Wa'alikum salaam,

Thank you for the message sister. Was good reading your kind words. Amen to the dua.
Salaam

nashwa

wa alikum salam bro welcome am same too am new to turn to islam so i hope you learn alot in this place welcome to the beautiful place that you can learn about islam and so many other things.

welcome brother.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Welcome to the family of TTI brother. Its really wonderful everyday we see people who are Turning To Islam leaving their old behaviours.

Hope you enjoy your stay Akhi.

We are One and in Unity we have Power.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

hqudrat

:salam2:
welcome to TTI sister, you will get to learn from the brothers and sisters here insha Allah. enjoy your stay

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Salaam:D I am back!lol
Thanks for the welcoming message. And, ohhhh it was Arabic for bro... ufff. Silly me. Jazak Allah for telling ukhti..:D (I KNOW this now. Alhamdulillah.)
Yaay! you learned something new!AlhamduliAllah rabil Alameen! YOU will learn ALOT inshaAllah,by the way you are NOT silly!NO one is SILLY! we're all SMART, but we sometimes dont know some words:)
Originally Posted by TeenagerMuslim
Thanks sis.
No, not a revert. I just meant I am ready to submit to God in real meanings now - thanks to Someone special who has finally made me realise this fact, Alhamdulillah.
Akhi, you are not the ONLY one who has decided to come BACK to the beautiful deen!AlhamduliAllah, so many of us were GUIDED back to our beutiful deen! mashaAllah, I like to say we've been given a second chance by ALMIGHTY ALLAH, the GREATES the MOST high, oft-forgiving, and we thank HIM and praise HIM for that. May Allah continue to guide us, may He subhanahu wataAlla increase our faith and make us good Muslims who COMPLETELY summbit to HIM alone.Ameen
Allah hafiz now and always:)

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Alright, sis. Thought of making clear, otherwise you might have felt being left out as I am trying my best to reply to each post. Insha'Allah. (How could someone manage to laugh out loud while they have written just two lines? Seriously. Or may be you are like my some friends who use lol instead of smiling smiley?! )

Salaam

lol, haha
yeh lol, i just say lol everywhere :D

Sorry if it offended you.
Felt left out.... oohhh no way brother.. its fine, trust me :)
Alhumdulillah

iraqishealing

Waiting for that day
Salam Alaykum Brother,
Welcome! Im new too :D hope you enjoy your stay here and learn a lot of things bout Islam! May Allah bless you, guide you and keep you on the right path! :)

TeenagerMuslim

wa alikum salam bro welcome am same too am new to turn to islam so i hope you learn alot in this place welcome to the beautiful place that you can learn about islam and so many other things.

welcome brother.
Asslam'u Alikum,

Thanks for the message bro/sis. So you have started practicing recently too!? That's encouraging in a way that I am not the only one.

Eventhough I was always a good academically, now I am really feeling the differnce withim myself, and studies have even improved and parents are happier with my attitude now, and so on. I am sure I am on the right track Insha'Allah. Thanks to Allah Azwaj'l.

Salaam

TeenagerMuslim

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Welcome to the family of TTI brother. Its really wonderful everyday we see people who are Turning To Islam leaving their old behaviours.

Hope you enjoy your stay Akhi.

We are One and in Unity we have Power.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Asslamu Alikum brother,

I am glad to be on the track too, Alhamdulillah. This is all quite new for me yet, but it seems to be going smoothly for me. Insha'Alha. Remember me in your prayers bro.

Salaam

TeenagerMuslim

Salaam:D I am back!lol
Yaay! you learned something new!AlhamduliAllah rabil Alameen! YOU will learn ALOT inshaAllah,by the way you are NOT silly!NO one is SILLY! we're all SMART, but we sometimes dont know some words:)
Akhi, you are not the ONLY one who has decided to come BACK to the beautiful deen!AlhamduliAllah, so many of us were GUIDED back to our beutiful deen! mashaAllah, I like to say we've been given a second chance by ALMIGHTY ALLAH, the GREATES the MOST high, oft-forgiving, and we thank HIM and praise HIM for that. May Allah continue to guide us, may He subhanahu wataAlla increase our faith and make us good Muslims who COMPLETELY summbit to HIM alone.Ameen
Allah hafiz now and always:)

Wa'alikum Salaam sister,
Yep, glad you replied back. And, thanks to Allah, yep learning bit by bit. In sha Allah.

I think I know what you mean, and I agree with you. For me, I am sooo much thankful to Allah that I have realised that studying and being cool is not what real life is about. Anyway, thanks for the prayers for sis. May Allah reward you.

Salaam

TeenagerMuslim

Salam Alaykum Brother,
Welcome! Im new too :D hope you enjoy your stay here and learn a lot of things bout Islam! May Allah bless you, guide you and keep you on the right path! :)

Wa'alikum salaam,

Thanks for the message bro/sis. And for the the prayers. Ameen.
So you knew here too?! And, have started recently you mean??

muslimah_mtl

AlhamduliLlah
Assalaamu alaykum akhi

We've been talking on the other thread and i didn't even say a word on this thread subhanaAllah how rude i can be! :D

Welcome on TTI and inshaAllah you'll enjoy your time here and learn lots.
May Allah make your affairs easier for you and may He grant you al firdawsul a'laa and reward you for all your efforts.

TeenagerMuslim

Assalaamu alaykum akhi

We've been talking on the other thread and i didn't even say a word on this thread subhanaAllah how rude i can be! :D

Welcome on TTI and inshaAllah you'll enjoy your time here and learn lots.
May Allah make your affairs easier for you and may He grant you al firdawsul a'laa and reward you for all your efforts.

Wa'alikum salaam sister,

Yep, I know! Thanks for that all help. May God bless you, and all Muslim brothers & sisters like you.

Glad to see for the message. I did notice yesterday about it, but then thoght may be you don't participate in welcoming members or something. Anyways thanks sister. And, ameen upon the prayers. (I am B now, so I should say 'ameen', right? :S)

Salaam

muslimah_mtl

AlhamduliLlah
Wa'alikum salaam sister,

Yep, I know! Thanks for that all help. May God bless you, and all Muslim brothers & sisters like you.

Glad to see for the message. I did notice yesterday about it, but then thoght may be you don't participate in welcoming members or something. Anyways thanks sister. And, ameen upon the prayers. (I am B now, so I should say 'ameen', right? :S)

Salaam

Assalaamu alaykum akhi

You're most welcome. :)
Ameen to your du'a. (I'm B)
I don't always check the new threads here. From now on inshaAllah i shall do it i'll be less rude i guess.
Yes you say ameen because you're B. :D
May Allah bless you and reward you