Hello, Asslamu Alikum...!!!

TeenagerMuslim

Assalaamu alaykum akhi

You're most welcome. :)
Ameen to your du'a. (I'm B)
I don't always check the new threads here. From now on inshaAllah i shall do it i'll be less rude i guess.
Yes you say ameen because you're B. :D
May Allah bless you and reward you

:wasalam:
Wa'alikum salaam sister,

Jazak Allah. Ameeeen on the dua ukhti. And same Dua's for you.

Salaam

Peace92

Revert to Islam
:salam2:

Welcome back to islam.
Yes, indeed brother, so much to learn still. I am a revert.
Remember me in your prayers.

Peace.

TeenagerMuslim

:salam2:

Welcome back to islam.
Yes, indeed brother, so much to learn still. I am a revert.
Remember me in your prayers.

Peace.
Wa'alikum salaam,

Thanks for welcoming me back bro/sis. I know there's quite a bit, but a) We are rewarded for struggling in the way of Allah Azwaj'al, and 2) I am feeling like it's fun applying the every bit I am learning about Islam. Alhamdulillah. Life is changed a little.

You are a revert, Masha'Allah. May Allah make things easier for you. If there's something we can do, let us know. Insha'Allah, bro/sis, I'll remember you in my prayers. And, I request the same.

Salaam

fada_all

Hello everyone, Asslamu Alikum!! *waves*

I'm a new member here - here to learn about the deen. I'm quite weak at it right now, but with time I am sure Insha'Allah I'll improve in my insight into Islam's teachings.

A polite request: Please be easy, don't hard on me since chances are I don't know as much as you do. I am a newbie in this Islamic world. I hope you get me, In sha Allah.

Take care guys...oops I mean brothers & sisters, :) (This thing I just learnt here, and found different from facebook etc that most ppl here call eachother bro's and sis's here. Feels good.)
Salaam

salam alikom

have a warm welcome:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: