hello every muslim

slient

i'm a muslim girl.i complete my education in masters.i'm married .i get married before 5 years.i'm not arabic but i get married with arabic men.it's very hard for me i'm very soft nature but except my husband they aredealing me hardly .

AdamMuslim

Salam sister,
welcome to TTI and hope you enjoy your stay here Inchallah,

(it's better like this :wink:)
:wasalam:

Sister Fatma

Islam my Deen
i'm a muslim girl.i complete my education in masters.i'm married .i get married before 5 years.i'm not arabic but i get married with arabic men.it's very hard for me i'm very soft nature but except my husband they aredealing me hardly .

maybe thats why its hard for u sister, its bcoz u r being toughed up.
its very hard to be soft in this world now, u r going to have a lot of people walking all over u.

hope God gives u strength.

Joanna-Aisha

Assalamu alykoym!Welcome here Sister!I hope you will find answers and you will ask questions, and you will share with us inshaAllah:)

Abu Abdillah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Assalamu'Alaykum Sister elcome to TTI.

The Prophet Muhammad :saw, is the most excellent example as father and husband.

He was very kind and tolerant towards his wives. They could not live, they could not envisage life, without him. They could not live away from him.

He respected and honored the rights of his wives even under the most severe conditions. This was the Messenger of God!

Each of his wives, because of his generosity and kindness, thought that she was his most beloved. The idea that any man could show equality and complete fairness in relationship with nine women seems impossible. For this reason, the Messenger of God asked God’s pardon for any unintentional leanings. He would make this prayer:

I may have unintentionally shown more love to one of them than the others and this would have been injustice. So, O Lord, I take refuge in Your grace for those things which are beyond my power.
[Tirmidhi, “Nikah,” 41. / 4. Bukhari, “Adab,” 68.]

What gentleness and sensitivity! I wonder if anyone else could show such kindness to his children or spouses. When people manage to partially cover up their lower inborn tendencies, it is as if they have done something very clever and shown a sign of their tremendous will-power.

Sometimes it even happens that in bragging of their cleverness, they exhibit their defects unconsciously. The Messenger, despite showing no fault, asked God’s forgiveness.

His gentleness must have penetrated the souls of his wives so deeply that his departure led to what they must have felt like an unceasing separation.

The Messenger was kind and gentle to all women and advised everyone else to be kind to them. His kindness was described on the authority of Sa‘d ibn Abi Waqqas, who related:

‘Umar said: ‘One day I went to the Prophet and saw him smiling. “May God make you smile forever, O Messenger of God!”, I said, and asked why he was smiling. “I smile at those women. They were chatting in front of me before you came. When they heard your voice, they all vanished, he answered still smiling.” On hearing this answer, I raised my voice and told them, ‘O enemies of your own selves, you are scared of me, but you are not scared of the Messenger of God, and you do not show respect to him.’ “You are hard-hearted and strict”, they replied.

The women had witnessed the gentleness, sensitivity and kindness of the Messenger. For this reason, they regarded ‘Umar’s behaviour as strict and severe. Yet ‘Umar, may God be pleased with him, shouldered the burden of the Caliphate perfectly. He was to become one of the greatest examples after the Prophet. He showed justice in his behaviour and made a great effort to distinguish right from wrong. He had the qualities that led him to the rank of Caliph. Some of these qualities might seem rather severe to some of us; but, it was precisely because of these qualities that he was able to shoulder such demanding responsibilities.

kakitics

I understand your situation, my dear sister. I was just like you. Never raise my voice. But once my first child started to walk, my voice got louder and I became like a headmistress. I'm more mature and not so sensitive but still keep my gentleness. My children and my husband know I love them even when I'm not in a good mood. May be this is not the answer you are looking for, try talk to your husband about your feelings, and your problem dealing with such men.

ibnuabubakr

alhamdulillah..

u r very lucky person, bcause u come into islam with ur fulling heart..but if want know very a lot of islam..insyallah join the jamat tabligh with u husband, it better to u know that..wassalam

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

some say:"what doesnt kill you makes you stronger", and i believe thats true. It may help you face difficulties..

But if you find yourself unable to take any more of it, try first to sit to your husband and ask him to go easy on you a little.

Sometimes men forget and just need a hint or a reminder to wake them up..:)

ibnuabubakr

u r very lucky person, bcause u come into islam with ur fulling heart..but if want know very a lot of islam..insyallah join the jamat tabligh with u husband, it better to u know that..wassalam
but if u have the any problem, u can refer the ulama around ur place...make ur iman n amal stronger like Sahabiah r.ha...believe it Allah swt with person want helping by Allah swt..amin

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin
:salam2:

Welcome to TTI and benefit from your stay here

Always seek help with patience and solat.....

As the saying goes "when the going gets tough, the mukminah will get even tougher"

Wassalam

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Salam o alaikoum sister,
masha allah, welcome to tti. i hoop things will work out for you in the future. insha allah they will, keep praying and make dua, and insha allah you'll be just fine:)

salam wa rahmat allah wa barakatou.

skywings90

Assalamu'Alaykum Sister elcome to TTI.

The Prophet Muhammad :saw, is the most excellent example as father and husband.

He was very kind and tolerant towards his wives. They could not live, they could not envisage life, without him. They could not live away from him.

He respected and honored the rights of his wives even under the most severe conditions. This was the Messenger of God!

Each of his wives, because of his generosity and kindness, thought that she was his most beloved. The idea that any man could show equality and complete fairness in relationship with nine women seems impossible. For this reason, the Messenger of God asked God’s pardon for any unintentional leanings. He would make this prayer:

I may have unintentionally shown more love to one of them than the others and this would have been injustice. So, O Lord, I take refuge in Your grace for those things which are beyond my power.
[Tirmidhi, “Nikah,” 41. / 4. Bukhari, “Adab,” 68.]

What gentleness and sensitivity! I wonder if anyone else could show such kindness to his children or spouses. When people manage to partially cover up their lower inborn tendencies, it is as if they have done something very clever and shown a sign of their tremendous will-power.

Sometimes it even happens that in bragging of their cleverness, they exhibit their defects unconsciously. The Messenger, despite showing no fault, asked God’s forgiveness.

His gentleness must have penetrated the souls of his wives so deeply that his departure led to what they must have felt like an unceasing separation.

The Messenger was kind and gentle to all women and advised everyone else to be kind to them. His kindness was described on the authority of Sa‘d ibn Abi Waqqas, who related:

‘Umar said: ‘One day I went to the Prophet and saw him smiling. “May God make you smile forever, O Messenger of God!”, I said, and asked why he was smiling. “I smile at those women. They were chatting in front of me before you came. When they heard your voice, they all vanished, he answered still smiling.” On hearing this answer, I raised my voice and told them, ‘O enemies of your own selves, you are scared of me, but you are not scared of the Messenger of God, and you do not show respect to him.’ “You are hard-hearted and strict”, they replied.

The women had witnessed the gentleness, sensitivity and kindness of the Messenger. For this reason, they regarded ‘Umar’s behaviour as strict and severe. Yet ‘Umar, may God be pleased with him, shouldered the burden of the Caliphate perfectly. He was to become one of the greatest examples after the Prophet. He showed justice in his behaviour and made a great effort to distinguish right from wrong. He had the qualities that led him to the rank of Caliph. Some of these qualities might seem rather severe to some of us; but, it was precisely because of these qualities that he was able to shoulder such demanding responsibilities.

wow, great info, thanks a lot ^^
and welcome to TTI sister .

slient

thanx a lot i feel someone feel me and i'will try toopened my heart my husband becoz i know he is the one that helpme to improve my language power and other my problem

Boomerang

Welcome Silent,

Sister, I will pray for you. I hope your husband is of sound mind, and isnt drinking or indulging in anything haraam. I will never condone violence towards a wife from a husband,and so I have been saddened by some of the other posts and posters here. I will just pray that you both find peace, and that he sees the true message in the Qur'an. Keep doing what you are meant to do sister and keep praying. Allah is The All Knowing, The Bestower of Honour, and The Judge. Inshallah you will be blessed by Him

sister Kylie