hello everybody!

Alessia

La ilaha illAllah!
:salam2: !I am a soon to be muslim girl(19 years old) from Romania so I would really love to make some friends and to get some advices from them!If you would like to help me with informations, please add me on your messenger lists.my contact are in my profile.thank you very much

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Welcome to the site. You have come to the right place. There are very nice sisters and i am sure they will private message you soon.

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

welcome to this site ask any question sister and you will get answered.

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Welcome Alessia:) Insha allah you'll embrace islam as it has embraced you:tti_sister:[/COLOR][/COLOR]

alexandra

I'm from romanaia too and i'm a muslimah

El salammm alaykom wa rahamatu ALLAH sister....as u have seen,am from Romania and i'm 20 years.I converted to islam 1 month ago and i feels so satisfied EL HAMDULILLAH...i would like to talk to u much more and help u converting in islam ENSHALLAH.U can find as a frind,as a siter.im here for u.Be sure,if u become ENSHALLAH a muslimah u will see how great u feel,how amzing is living as a muslimah.

May ALLAH help u always and guide to the right path.
Wa alaykom salammmm

muslimgirl 786

proud M.U.S.L.I.M
HAVE A GREAT TIME:shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
masha Allah

:bismillah:
in the name of Allah the most mercful the most compasionate.

masha Allah and welcome to Islam and tti sister it is so good to have you at ialam and tti. :SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: to ISLAM AND TTI:ma:
may Allah make you a good muslim, Ameen:tti_sister:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah nice to know about sister. Welcoem to ISLAM and to TTI, insha Allah here there are many knowledageble Sisters and insha Allah they will email u or may even add u to there mess list insha Allah. If u have any question pls feel free to ask insha Allah here all brothers/Sister will try to answer u to there best in light of Quran and Sunnah. Pls be rem me in ur duwas.

Jazak Allah.

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2:

WELCOME SISTER!! I am a revert originally from Ireland so if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me :)

:wasalam: