hello everybody

ropak

Hello everyone :). I have just joined and am here to further my knowledge of islam. I am a white-british (non-muslim) 17 year old living in west london, as you may or may not know in west london their is a large islamic community and i go to school with and have many friends who are muslim and from being friends with them ive learned a thing or two about islam and its sparked an intrest in the topic.

I come from a non-religious family so i currently have no beliefs but from talking to friends and reading articles about islam there is somthing about it that intrests me. One thing i want to ask is where can i get a simplified english version of the Quran? Ive tried reading translated versions but i cannot understand the language/phrases used so im a bit stuck their with what to do.

I do have a fair bit of knowledge alwready about islam and hopefully i can use this website and you friendly people to further my knowledge and understanding of islamic topics.

I hope i am welcome here. :)

Hilal Said

Welcome to TTI.

Hope you will enjoy our companionship and find your way to the true religion Islam.

Alhamdulillah there is a big number of reverts here and I think they will be happy to help you and tell about their stories also.

May Allah bless you

arzafar

welcome to tti ropak. i hope you find this site beneficial in your quest.

i also have one question if you dont mind. why in you opinion most people in england and western Europe (Scandinavia + France + Germany) in particular are atheists/irreligious?

ropak

i also have one question if you dont mind. why in you opinion most people in england and western Europe (Scandinavia + France + Germany) in particular are atheists/irreligious?

well i think europe in general has just lost allot of its christian values it usto have, for example whilst im not religious, i still come from a christian background, i have some family that are christian and have been to church before.

i have many other white-british friends the same way as me, whilst we are not religious and may not believe in god, our background is still christian because if you go back in time 100 years or so, europe was still a religious part of the world

ropak

Well i think europe in general has just naturally lost allot of its christian values it usto have as society has developed, for example whilst im not religious, i still come from a christian background, i have some family that are christian and have been to church before.

I have many other white-british friends the same way as me, whilst we are not religious and may not believe in god, our background is still christian because if you go back in time 100 years or so, europe was still a religious part of the world.

arzafar

Well i think europe in general has just naturally lost allot of its christian values it usto have as society has developed, for example whilst im not religious, i still come from a christian background, i have some family that are christian and have been to church before.

I have many other white-british friends the same way as me, whilst we are not religious and may not believe in god, our background is still christian because if you go back in time 100 years or so, europe was still a religious part of the world.

ok well it seems to be some kind of trend nowadays. i mean with that poor man's Nietzsche and new atheism.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

HAve a nice time brother.this is the right time to get into this type of research because once you go into adult life toooo many things will prevent you from seeking the truth.obviously where there is a will theres a way. pray to the Suptreme and Only or Absolute power who created all this (because its there)to guide you.inshallah you should find the way and in a way that your heart soul and mind are at peace with it -thats truth you know.its the truth of islam that appeals to any right thinking person regardless of race color or social standing and ofcourse it isthe heart that yearns to know who Created it.first if yu still have ,and infact because of the rigid secularism in our schools ,media and pop culture-we have atheist thought process so these r some scientists sharing their views on the origin of Quran
http://www.scribd.com/doc/36814819/Scientists-Admit-Quran-is-from-THE-ALMIGHTY-GOD

here is your quran translation actually two translations in one & on the first page there is a link to Quran recitation so you can hear the words of your Lord being recited and feel the rythm as also read the translation.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/22991425/Yusuf-Ali-English-Quran-With-Commentary

lastly www.allahsquran.com is also a good site as is www.scienceandquran.com May Allah guide you .you have come at therightest possible time in the holy month of ramzan when the mercy of Allah is so much we literally feel it in the air :)
http://www.scribd.com/doc/35792090/...AN-rare-english-translation-FREE-DOWNLOAD-NOW

for now a welcome gift
[yt]AmUWNhm-Bw0[/yt]
[yt]PiUVOUjhOTM[/yt]

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Now everything is up to you :)

Hello everyone :). I have just joined and am here to further my knowledge of islam. I am a white-british (non-muslim) 17 year old living in west london, as you may or may not know in west london their is a large islamic community and i go to school with and have many friends who are muslim and from being friends with them ive learned a thing or two about islam and its sparked an intrest in the topic.

I come from a non-religious family so i currently have no beliefs but from talking to friends and reading articles about islam there is somthing about it that intrests me. One thing i want to ask is where can i get a simplified english version of the Quran? Ive tried reading translated versions but i cannot understand the language/phrases used so im a bit stuck their with what to do.

I do have a fair bit of knowledge alwready about islam and hopefully i can use this website and you friendly people to further my knowledge and understanding of islamic topics.

I hope i am welcome here. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:to my brothers and sisters in Islam :)

Greeting!
ropak;

Hi!
Welcome To TTI amazingly cool website:ma:

I see my brothers and sisters has attend and extend their help to you :ma:
~May Allah swt reward their effort~Amin!

Now everything is up to you :)

And please check this out too
Click
V
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68771
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixfk4LsKWnw

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69479
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtSnn974cik

~See ya!

:Bye :)

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

Welcome to TTI forum. Hopely you will find this informative place for getting more knowledge about islam.

To arzafar: thats true what ropak answered - many western Europe countries are nowadays more like atheist countries than christian countries and religion what is spreading the fast in many countries is just islam.

:tti_sister:

Men of Allah

Ya Allah,Ya Rahim.
Wa`Alaaykum

Well, you are at the perfect place.. inshaAllaah

anyways, welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy it here and gain all the support you need

And benefit yourself from the forum and those around you

Peace.

:mashallah: