Hello Everyone (Former Athiest)

BrotherMatthew

Land of the free
Hello everyone. My name is Matthew (Most call me Matt) and I live in the United States of America.

I grew up as a christian. But as I aged, I discovered that Christianity was just not right for me, and I truly had a void in my life. For a time I was athiest, and I truly did not understand Islam until I talked to a good friend and discovered this website. I was very confused. Now that I know much more about Islam, I can finally truly embrace its goodness. I am thankful that Allah has brought me towards the Truth.

So I would like to say hello to all of my new brothers and sisters on this website :) :) :)

Alhamdulillah

BrotherMatthew

Land of the free
Oh, And could someone please give me an english translation of common arabic words used on this website? It would be greatly appreciated. :)
Alhamdulillah

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alaikum brother : )

welcome to islam, ALlahu AKbar ( Allah is great) , May Allah (swt) keep you steady on your deen - ameen

im so glad to welcome you to islam : ) enjoy the great community and have fun

here is a website with the meanng of all the words that we use in our daily lives as a muslim ;) should help you out

http://www.islamic-dictionary.com/

dunno

welcome to this website brother and to this religion Allah has truly blessed you and brought u to the straight path

BrotherMatthew

Land of the free
Thank you all for your kind words, And Thank you for said download link. Really insightful. Beforehand I really did not understand that muslims were actually of the kindest people I have ever met. Thank you again, And I Will continue to use this website and try to contribute in whatever ways I can.

:subhanallah:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome To TTI Brother Matthew Abdullah.

:bismillah:
:salam2:

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com] [/URL]
There Is No God But Allah swt And Prophet Muhammad s.a.w Is Allah swt messenger.

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome To TTI Brother Matthew Abdullah.
~ May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

Brandi

Mashallah ... Hello and a warm welcome to you Matt! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here! Everyone is so awesome here!! btw, I'm a convert from the US too =)

bari

As salamualaikum brother Matt, you may always find peace in Islam. May Allah the Almighty grant you true knowledge and the fruit of knowledge. If you are in New York area lets join Al Maghrib institution to seek knowledge.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Asalaam o alaikum brother Matt :)

Congratulations and welcome to Islam and also welcome to TTI.

Our heartiest congratulations and welcome to our reverted sister Brandi also who has posted above.

May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Taala) help both of you and protect you and keep you on the straight path to His Paradise. Ameen.

Welcome again dear brother and sister.

Wassalam.
:wasalam:

Munawar

Striving for Paradise

One more thing...

MashaAllah. Today after the Isha prayers in our Canton mosque one more American accepted Islam and took his Shahadah. Allahu Akbar !

SubhanAllah. Isn't it amazing that in these times when there is so much hoo ha ha against Islam, people are still coming and joining this religion of peace and salvation.

This is also a testimony that Islam is a True religion and people cannot turn away from it after they have seen the truth and facts by themselves.

:wasalam:

saifkhan

abd-Allah
salam alaikum

we are very glad to see you here, in our congregasion!
a brotherly hug from me, and may Allah bless you and help you in your every steps, my brother.

stay tuned and insha Allah everyone will help you
dont feel shy to contact

JazakAllah khair
wassalam

asmaraningtyas

Hello everyone. My name is Matthew (Most call me Matt) and I live in the United States of America.

I grew up as a christian. But as I aged, I discovered that Christianity was just not right for me, and I truly had a void in my life. For a time I was athiest, and I truly did not understand Islam until I talked to a good friend and discovered this website. I was very confused. Now that I know much more about Islam, I can finally truly embrace its goodness. I am thankful that Allah has brought me towards the Truth.

So I would like to say hello to all of my new brothers and sisters on this website :) :) :)

Alhamdulillah

i am from Indonesia also welcoming you to the truth of the truth brother Matt. Islam is the answer of all hearty questions. Welcome to Islam stay in and never leave it for previous pagan things

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Peace be with you our brother :)

Welcome back to Islam (As by the birth you were a Muslim :) )

Congratulations that you found the truth at last.. All praise is due to Allah

Welcome to our family too !!!!