Hello everyone!

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Hi! Welcome to the site and don't miss watching the videos. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)

sajjuaiah

Hello,

Very warm welcome, you are invited to this beautiful site.

If you have any questions or clarifications we will be most happy to serve you.

keep in tocuh.

Surely, the religion (i.e. the worship and the obedience) is for Allâh only. And those who take Auliyâ' (protectors and helpers) besides Him (say): "We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allâh." Verily, Allâh will judge between them concerning that wherein they differ. Truly, Allâh guides not him who is a liar, and a disbeliever. Chapter: Az-Zumar (39) Verse #: 3

:tti_sister: :muslim_child:

Hi Rougan,

Welcome to the global family :SMILY139: Please do not hesitate to ANY questions/concerns you might have. Inshallah (God willing) you will find TTI resourceful and beneficial.

rougan

awesome!

wow. i've been away for only a day and now i have so many friends welcoming me. you guys are so great! very friendly and very engaging. well, lemme introduce myself. i am a christian (RC to be exact) by birth but i have learned to respect other people's religion or faith. ISLAM is really new to me and i am really amaze by all Muslim brothers and sisters. growing up as a christian made me realize that all of us are bound to be of help to one another no matter what. i also learned that there is only one GOD and many people call him in different names. i don't know how to call him but when i pray, i call my Lord or Father. i believe that ALLAH and my "Lord" is one and the same. am i correct? anyways, being a member of this place is really uplifting. thanks to my friend who referred me to this place. thanks to you guys for being great.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Hi

Hi !

How are you ?
:SMILY206: to the forum, I hope that you will find your stay enjoyable here. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
wow. i've been away for only a day and now i have so many friends welcoming me. you guys are so great! very friendly and very engaging. well, lemme introduce myself. i am a christian (RC to be exact) by birth but i have learned to respect other people's religion or faith. ISLAM is really new to me and i am really amaze by all Muslim brothers and sisters. growing up as a christian made me realize that all of us are bound to be of help to one another no matter what. i also learned that there is only one GOD and many people call him in different names. i don't know how to call him but when i pray, i call my Lord or Father. i believe that ALLAH and my "Lord" is one and the same. am i correct? anyways, being a member of this place is really uplifting. thanks to my friend who referred me to this place. thanks to you guys for being great.

Welcome to TTI. God Willing you will learn a lot on the site. Watch the videos they are great. Read the articles and interact with us because all can benefit from one another. I was a non-practising Christian now a Muslim. Alhamdullilah :)
In Islam, we have 99 beautiful names for Allah.

rougan

great.

thanks guys. hi Southrn_Muslimah, 99 beautiful names, wow that's great to know. would you mind giving me some of those? yeah, rest assured i'm gonna be watching those videos and definitely be reading those articles. hello, Mohsin! yeah. i'm enjoying myself. thanks. this website is really great. hope to make friends and connect to a lot of people here.

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
thanks guys. hi Southrn_Muslimah, 99 beautiful names, wow that's great to know. would you mind giving me some of those? yeah, rest assured i'm gonna be watching those videos and definitely be reading those articles. hello, Mohsin! yeah. i'm enjoying myself. thanks. this website is really great. hope to make friends and connect to a lot of people here.

Allah The Greatest Name
Ar-Rahman 1 The All-Compassionate
Ar-Rahim 2 The All-Merciful
Al-Malik 3 The Absolute Ruler
Al-Quddus 4 The Pure One
As-Salam 5 The Source of Peace
Al-Mu'min 6 The Inspirer of Faith
Al-Muhaymin 7 The Guardian
Al-'Aziz 8 The Victorious
Al-Jabbar 9 The Compeller
Al-Mutakabbir 10 The Greatest
Al-Khaliq 11 The Creator
Al-Bari' 12 The Maker of Order
Al-Musawwir 13 The Shaper of Beauty
Al-Ghaffar 14 The Forgiving
Al-Qahhar 15 The Subduer
Al-Wahhab 16 The Giver of All
Ar-Razzaq 17 The Sustainer
Al-Fattah 18 The Opener
Al-'Alim 19 The Knower of All
Al-Qabid 20 The Constrictor
Al-Basit 21 The Reliever
Al-Khafid 22 The Abaser
Ar-Rafi' 23 The Exalter
Al-Mu'izz 24 The Bestower of Honors
Al-Mudhill 25 The Humiliator
As-Sami 26 The Hearer of All
Al-Basir 27 The Seer of All
Al-Hakam 28 The Judge
Al-'Adl 29 The Just
Al-Latif 30 The Subtle One
Al-Khabir 31 The All-Aware
Al-Halim 32 The Forebearing
Al-'Azim 33 The Magnificent
Al-Ghafur 34 The Forgiver and Hider of Faults
Ash-Shakur 35 The Rewarder of Thankfulness
Al-'Ali 36 The Highest
Al-Kabir 37 The Greatest
Al-Hafiz 38 The Preserver
Al-Muqit 39 The Nourisher
Al-Hasib 40 The Accounter
Al-Jalil 41 The Mighty
Al-Karim 42 The Generous
Ar-Raqib 43 The Watchful One
Al-Mujib 44 The Responder to Prayer
Al-Wasi' 45 The All-Comprehending
Al-Hakim 46 The Perfectly Wise
Al-Wadud 47 The Loving One
Al-Majíd 48 The Majestic One
Al-Ba'ith 49 The Resurrector
Ash-Shahid 50 The Witness
Al-h Haqq 51 The Truth
Al-Wakil 52 The Trustee
Al-Qawi 53 The Possessor of All Strength
Al-Matin 54 The Forceful One
Al-Wáli 55 The Governor
Al-Hamid 56 The Praised One
Al-Muhsi 57 The Appraiser
Al-Mubdi 58 The Originator
Al-Mu'id 59 The Restorer
Al-Muhyi 60 The Giver of Life
Al-Mumit 61 The Taker of Life
Al-Hayy 62 The Ever Living One
Al-Qayyum 63 The Self-Existing One
Al-Wajid 64 The Finder
Al-Májid 65 The Glorious
Al-Wahid 66 The Only One
Al-Ahad 67 The One
As-Samad 68 The Satisfier of All Needs
Al-Qadir 69 The All Powerful
Al-Muqtadir 70 The Creator of All Power
Al-Muqaddim 71 The Expediter
Al-Mu'akhkhir 72 The Delayer
Al-Awwal 73 The First
Al-Akhir 74 The Last
Az-Zahir 75 The Manifest One
Al-Batin 76 The Hidden One
Al-Walí 77 The Protecting Friend
Al-Muta'ali 78 The Supreme One
Al-Barr 79 The Doer of Good
At-Tawwib 80 The Guide to Repentance
Al-Muntaqim 81 The Avenger
Al-Afu 82 The Forgiver
Ar-Ra'uf 83 The Clement
Malik al-Mulk 84 The Owner of All

Dhul-Jalali
Wal-Ikram 85 The Lord of Majesty and Bounty
Al-Muqsit 86 The Equitable One
Al-Jami 87 The Gatherer
Al-Ghani 88 The Rich One
Al-Mughni 89 The Enricher
Al-Mani' 90 The Preventer of Harm
Ad-Darr 91 The Creator of The Harmful
An-Nafi 92 The Creator of Good
An-Nur 93 The Light
Al-Hadi 94 The Guide
Al-Badi 95 The Originator
Al-Baqi 96 The Everlasting One
Al-Warith 97 The Inheritor of All
Ar-Rashid 98 The Righteous
As-Sabur 99 The Patient One

rougan

wow. amazing. i don't know how to say this names correctly but i appreciate your effort. thanks for the research. you got a hundred today (haha)!