hello everyone!

hannabanu

Hi everyone! :SMILY259:
My name is Hannah and I have been studying Islam for a little while now. I've made some good friends at my university who are Muslim, and I am studying Arabic, so I've been slowly learning! I come from an unreligious family, so it's all new to me. At times I feel like I'd like to convert to Islam, but my heart isn't really there yet... So in the mean time, I'm learning what I can and waiting to see what happens next!

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:and peace be with you seeker after the truth:

WELCOME TO THE TTI FAMILY. FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE INSHALLAH AND BROWSE OUR SITE TO BRING YOUR HEART INTO ISLAM. MAY ALLAH GUIDE YOUR WAY INSHALLAH(GOD WILLING).

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
:salam2:
WeLCoMe To TTi
if you have any questions or anything you want to know you are more than welcome to ask and people here are very nice , they will answer you with what they know

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:salam2:

:)brand new huh:laughing-dancing::laughing-dancing::laughing-dancing:

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: to TTI, insha Allah we will always be ready to help u soooooooo feel freeeeeee to ask any questions. may Allah guide ameen:tti_sister:

:hijabi::wasalam::muslim_child:

tarannumsamir

welcome to tti,sister if u have any doubts regarding the religion islam u are most welcome.be it any kind of doubt.inshallah u will get it cleared.

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Welcome to the family. Arabic is kind of hard language to learn i am taking arabic classses too. Good luck in learning about Islam and Arabic

hannabanu

Thanks everyone for all your kind welcomes! :) I am always so moved by the friendliness of the Muslims I meet, and their desire and happiness to help me learn more about Islam.

yellowFlower

TRUST in Allah [SWT]
Assalamu Alaikum, Sister Hannah! Insha'Allah, you will benefit alot from this website and all of us! May Allah opens up your heart someday! =D

Bekor4i

Assalamu A'laikum all.
Hannabanu firts of all, welcome.
May I say, that you don't have to rush with your mind.
Let me tell you what my deeply respected man of knowledge , bro Yusuf Estes did. He just made sajdah (prostration) and asked " Oh God, guide me if you there" and that's it. We all muslims belive in faith (taqdeer). So do not go ease. Do it with concious choise. And believe me, He (Allah) will give help in anything. (Fa sanu yassiruhu lil yusro,.... fasanu yassiruhu lil u'sro / There will be ease if you're in good way, ..... there will be ease if you're in bad way)(Sura: Al-Lail).
I'd recommend you to visit his site, www.islamallways.com and many other his sites, ask him questions, as he knows the Christianity from inside out, and Islam as he revert.
And as I can see you from USA / Scotland, visit Leicester there are many bros and sis who may help you in any way.

May Allah give us all hidaya.
take care

hannabanu

Thank you for the link. I will check it out today. I'm wondering now if I should change what it says in my location, as I'm really born and raised in the US but I am going to university in Scotland! So I am there most of the year.

Assalamu A'laikum all.
Hannabanu firts of all, welcome.
May I say, that you don't have to rush with your mind.
Let me tell you what my deeply respected man of knowledge , bro Yusuf Estes did. He just made sajdah (prostration) and asked " Oh God, guide me if you there" and that's it. We all muslims belive in faith (taqdeer). So do not go ease. Do it with concious choise. And believe me, He (Allah) will give help in anything. (Fa sanu yassiruhu lil yusro,.... fasanu yassiruhu lil u'sro / There will be ease if you're in good way, ..... there will be ease if you're in bad way)(Sura: Al-Lail).
I'd recommend you to visit his site, www.islamallways.com and many other his sites, ask him questions, as he knows the Christianity from inside out, and Islam as he revert.
And as I can see you from USA / Scotland, visit Leicester there are many bros and sis who may help you in any way.

May Allah give us all hidaya.
take care