Hello, friends!

Yussuf Ahmed

Hello to everyone,

I hope you are all well.

I have joined this site to help me convert into Islam.

I live in Hertfordshire in England and wish to meet some good fellow Muslims (although I am not yet one).

I have been researching and, I guess ummed and ahhed about it since 2004 and now I have fully decided to worship the one God, Allah and him alone.

I guess I would like some help as I have been away from home for a while and do not know of any Mosque near to where I live.

When I was at University I had some very good Muslim friends, but they have all returned back to their countries and I don't know any Muslims back home at all!

I look forward to hearing from you, my friends! Although I may reply later, it is a bit late now!

bilalswife1983

Assalamu alaykum our future brother in Islam (insha allah (If Allah wills)). Congratulations on your decision!!! You can go to www.islamicfinder.com to locate the nearest mosque. If you have any questions, you can ask us here or you can pm another brother and insha allah you will get the answer you need. I wish you the best. May Allah continue to guide you on the path of Islam. Keep us informed about what happens with the mosque, taking shahada, and all the rest!

Dawn

salahdin

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Hi and welcome to turn to islam . Ask and you will be answered brother . May Almighty ALLAH help you attain your goal (i.e becoming a muslim) and may i say welcome to islam ,which is not only the true religion but a way of life brother. Hope to hear from you .

Reverend Bosworth Smith in 'Muhammad and Muhammadanism,' London, 1874.

"Head of the State as well as the Church, he was Caesar and Pope in one; but he was Pope without the Pope's pretensions, and Caesar without the legions of Caesar, without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a police force, without a fixed revenue. If ever a man ruled by a right divine, it was Muhammad, for he had all the powers without their supports. He cared not for the dressings of power. The simplicity of his private life was in keeping with his public life."
"In Mohammadanism every thing is different here. Instead of the shadowy and the mysterious, we have history....We know of the external history of Muhammad....while for his internal history after his mission had been proclaimed, we have a book absolutely unique in its origin, in its preservation....on the Substantial authority of which no one has ever been able to cast a serious doubt."

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum (Peace be with u),

Welcome to TTI myfriend. All prases be to Allah glad to know about a person who has the ability to think of what is Truth and False, Good and Bad. Srry to know about ur friends insha Allah (God wills) u will find other friends who will be helping and guiding u to understand Islam. If u can, think us also ur friends insha Allah for the sake of Allah. As one of our brother has given u link from that insha Allah u can find a mosque near to ur place insha Allah. At the same time if u have any doubt or question in understanding Islam please feel free to ask open minded, as it will increase our knowledge also and Insha Allah my brothers/sisters here and ur friends (if u accept us as ur friends :) ) we will try our best to answer them in the light of Quran and Sunnah (life of Prophet Mohammed (Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)).

May Allah guide us to the truth and protect us from the Hell fire. Ameen.

Your friend from Yorkshire UK.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
welcome to tti

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: to tti insha Allah you will enjoy ur stay here and u can ask questions. may Allah guid u to the right path ameen:tti_sister:

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Hello!

Welcome to TTI and congratutaion on your decision. Like how you pick yourself an islamic user, Masha'Allah. May Allah SWT guide you on the right path.

Yussuf Ahmed

Thank you kind friends!

I believe from looking at the Islamicfinder that I should go to Stevenage this week.

May we all pray to our Creator and God Allah!

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah I think found the mosque where u can go I m very much glad about it. May Allah make things easy for u. Friend pls rem me in ur duwas when u embrace Islam.

May Allah guide all of us to the stright path and protect us from Hell fire. Ameen.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
peace be upon u brother...

its a great happiness to know that u r gonna convert to ur origin...may ALLAH make things easy for u...plx keep me in ur duas...

btw, welcome to ur e-family...

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

islamservant

Egyptian sister
mashaallah

i am so happy because u will be a muslim soon

may allah help u and makes it easy for u

if u have any question feel free to ask here

we r all waiting for ur to know last events