Hello to all

mswanttobemuslim

SISTER ISLAM
Hello to all ans may peace be with you.I am a non musllim seeking to become a sister in the faith,whom is not able to get anywhere in the fact that I have no muslim friends.I speak to many where I live and have a friend or two but that is it.I feel isolated and worried as I do not know who to go to and whom to ask for advice re conversion to the one and only truth.I am a good wife and mother of 3 grown children 2 sons and a daughter,I believe that my place is with them and to do what is good and proper for them,I am also now crippled with arthritis,I do not complain,it just happened,but I am now limited to not being as active as before although not lazy.I am worried that I may not be accepted here too,and do not want to offend any one at all.I am sick to the core of the western lifestyle,and I do not drink and all these things,I am a simple person with no big purpose in life other than peace,and being of service,and I do hope that you will understand.I did not use a name other than what I put it may seem silly but I have not converted to Islam,and do not want to offend hence I used this.I hope that I may be included here and I thank you for giving me the opportunity of intrudcing my self,respectfully yours always and thankyou.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
peace be upon you...

hello sister...u surely made the correct choice by seeking the religion of ALLAH (swt) (god)...

in ISLAM, u will find the PEACE inshaALLAH...dont worry...we are happy to be ur friends...

my advice is to move forward step by step...dont be in a hurry...read books and find a translation of QURAN (book of ALLAH) if u can, and read little by little...

we (ur brothers and sisters) are here to help u according to our best ability...so keep asking any questions that may arise...

hope to hear the news of u become a muslim soon inshaALLAH like many other brothers and sisters who visit the site for the same purpose as u...

peace

-IbnAdam-

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
:salam2:
W
eLCoMe To TTi
enjoy your stay here and if you want you can check the forums in TTI
, hope that it will help you
Turn To Islam Start
Help Using Website
Introduce Yourself!

General Discussions
TurnToIslam Lounge !
Islamic Discussion
New and Current Affairs

TTI Member Central
His and Hers World
Word Games
Islamic Poetry
Learn Arabic

Islamic Files and Downloads @ TurnToIslam.Com
TurnToIslam Media Library
Quran Mp3 Downloads and Links
Nasheed/ Poetry Mp3 downloads.
Islamic Pictures
Mobile Zone

Islamic Media Section
New Muslim Video
Learn About Islam Videos
Quran Video
Nasheeds, Poems and Duas
Muslim Children Video
Muslim History Video
Learn How To do Prayer and Ablution Video

Islamic Articles Library
Islamic Articles And Important Information

Current Affairs Media Section
Palestine Video
Lebanon War
Iraq Video
Other Videos
Islamophobia

Other Languages
Arabic
Bosnian
French
German
Spanish
Portuguese
Italian
Dutch
Russian
Romanian

justoneofmillion

:salam2:A warm welcome to you among your brothers and sisters inshallah you will accept us a such very soon . May Allah swt guide you for what is best for you in this life and the hereafter,keep seeking and questioning anything you have left in mind that is holding you back from deeping into the pool to get baptized come on now it is summer:D(it is about 35 degrees over here:SMILY33:so am just being compassionate see haha) you should...and Ramadan is close at hand what a beautiful spiritual journey let me tell ya,have you thought about that!:holaaa:

wassalaam
respectfully
jameel

mswanttobemuslim

SISTER ISLAM
My Thanks to you

Well I am overcome with tears and joy at the same time, I have had some very kind and warm replies and I am so glad that I have found aplace of refuge in this website where I can feel at peace and sit calmly and at one with all.I wish to thank the owners of this website for the time and the effort that has gone into making this website,and I am grateful that I can be a part of it.My thanks to those that have sent me a welcome message and it is with joy and tears that I am responding,as it so kind of you,and I am so grateful to have come to know you.Thankyou to all that have made this website and to all that use it peace be with you always.With respects and many humble thanks.

D.Ahmed

Believer
Salaam Sister.

Welcome to the website i'm sure you will find many friends here and get valuable knowledge of Islam because i know i have :) I think in your heart you already are Muslim Just need to take the shahada (declaration of faith) May Allah guide you and make it easy for you Inshallah.
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Peace be with you too

Welcome to the forum. I hope you will love it here as we are a big family with different shades and colours.

Ask any number of question that you may have, brothers and sisters here are more than willing to answer them, inshaAllah.

May Allah guide you :)

justoneofmillion

:salam2:Here look this a really good speech given by sheikh khalid yassin in Sydney Australia a very inspirational talk you should watch it when you have enough time inshallah it is called The purpose of life, i think it is quite suitable for you at this moment.be good
[yt]pi-y4eIaYsA[/yt]
[yt]nHWjXVOsQvY[/yt]
[yt]_B6opNW9bDk[/yt]
[yt]o4w3fZcIsKc[/yt]
[yt]YSWInxN2f_0[/yt]
[yt]-Th7YCWBurU[/yt]
[yt]f2dnrei7Wg8[/yt]
[yt]G7ypix-wgj8[/yt]
[yt]-39gqAhCwv0[/yt]
[yt]35W_JlW6TX4[/yt]
[yt]oRTjEvTH-H8[/yt]
[yt]3TwTeyGpLZA[/yt]
[yt]UHXpTWPXKP8[/yt]

wassalaam
jameel

tarannumsamir

salaam sister,
welcome to tti.and inshallah we look forward to discuss various topics on islam.u can come forward with any doubts or quries if any regarding islam.
can i know which religion are u practicing currently ? i am asking this only so that u can get the proper material accordingly.
tk care of ur health sister.
inshallah u will be fine soon.

BinDre

Bored
Hello sister, there is nothing to be worried you are most welcome here. Do not think because you are not arab you are not accepted. that is a very silly thought

Prophet last sermon
All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black, nor a black has any superiority over a white- except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim, which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not therefor, do injustice to yourselves.

Remember one day you will appear before Allah and answer for your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone. People, no prophet or apostle will come after me and no new faith will be born. Reason well therefore, O people, and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the Quran and the Sunnah (Hadith), and if you follow these you will never go astray. All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listened to me directly. Be my witness, O Allah, that I have conveyed your message to your people."

islam is not a religion is a way of life. we muslim do not think about god once a week, and forget for the rest of the week. Our purpose of life is not chasing worldly items. The holy scripture(Quran) has stated what is the purpose of life for a muslim (we dont debate it anymore)

“I did not create the Jinn and mankind except to worship Me.” (Quran 51:56)

If you are believing that there is only ONE God worthy of the worship, then you are already considered a muslim.

(Quran, Al-Ikhlas[sincerity], 114:verses 1-4)
PICKTHAL translation, taken from USC website (http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/112.qmt.html)
PICKTHAL: Say: He is Allah, the One!
PICKTHAL: Allah, the eternally Besought of all!
PICKTHAL: He begetteth not nor was begotten.
PICKTHAL: And there is none comparable unto Him.

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
:salam2:

Welcome to the Site & Family, hope you enjoy your stay here at TTI,

Please ask any Question you wish to ask, and hopefully we will try our best to answer them:)

:wasalam:

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin
Hello,

You are most welcome here anytime and there are lots if sisters here who are willing to answer any questions or doubt about Islam.

I would suggest you start with the basics of Islam and read the quran (translation) if you can and start from there, and share your thought with us.

Till we meet again

shichemlydia

welcome sister.....

salam alikoum sister,
you are welcomed here, here is your family of brothers and sisters in islam, we hope you will have funny and informative time withus inchae allah,
may allah protect your children and daughter and making them good muslims ameen,
wa salam alikoum

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
peac be with u too

asalamu alaykum(peace be with u)
welcome to TTI!:)
you have got a sad story but insha Allah it will be gone. Alhamdulilah(praise be to god) u r on the right place. u can always seek help at here TTI. u may find muslims friends that also live where u live. they are lots of ways u can get help from the internet. you also ask questions. so sister u don't need to worry at all. we are here for u.

Hello to all ans may peace be with you.I am a non musllim seeking to become a sister in the faith,whom is not able to get anywhere in the fact that I have no muslim friends.I speak to many where I live and have a friend or two but that is it.I feel isolated and worried as I do not know who to go to and whom to ask for advice re conversion to the one and only truth.I am a good wife and mother of 3 grown children 2 sons and a daughter,I believe that my place is with them and to do what is good and proper for them,I am also now crippled with arthritis,I do not complain,it just happened,but I am now limited to not being as active as before although not lazy.I am worried that I may not be accepted here too,and do not want to offend any one at all.I am sick to the core of the western lifestyle,and I do not drink and all these things,I am a simple person with no big purpose in life other than peace,and being of service,and I do hope that you will understand.I did not use a name other than what I put it may seem silly but I have not converted to Islam,and do not want to offend hence I used this.I hope that I may be included here and I thank you for giving me the opportunity of intrudcing my self,respectfully yours always and thankyou.

Asalaamalikum and peace to you mswanttobemuslim. You are not alone. Know that the Most High, the Most Forgiving, the Most Benevolent is watching you.

The Holy Quran states:

No soul shall have a burden laid on it greater than it can bear
(2:233)

I ask God Almighty to give you patience and prerseverance. The calamities we are faced in life should make one return back to faith.

You've come to the right place. TTI has members from all over the world. It's truly a blessing to gather people in such a forum. My brothers & sisters are more than willing to help build a friendship to overcome your solitude.

Without a doubt, Muslim countries have the lowest alcohol drinking, gambling, smoking, adultery, pre-marital sex, etc. This should make one contemplate.

Here is a site to find the nearest masjid to you: www.islamicfinder.org

Here is a site for reading or listening to the Quran: www.quranexplorer.com

May Allah guide you on your journey.

Best wishes,

TheHumbleWun

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Welcome home. Welcome home. I have a slight suggestion. Change your username. I am Muslim. This is the home of Love and Peace. Rest your heart. May the Peace of Allah subhana talla fill your being.
I am the aapa here..older sister...should be mom...hugs and kisses to you.

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
wa alaikoom assalam

welcome to TTI

I pray that Allah (glorified He may be) grants you happiness in both worlds

where in the UK are you ?