Hello

Iona

Hello to all I hope I am welcome here.

I am a English born girl only by one generation and I have two beautiful sons.

For nearly four years I have been interested in your faith and feel that I have some belonging to the faith and I hope some of you can help me see the best way to understand more and belong to something that is so close to my heart.

Jennifer.

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
Assalamu alaikum Jennifer,
welcome to TTI. God willing, you will learn much and make friends here. I love the videos on this site (left hand vertical column).

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Peace
I hope you learn a lot here, but the best way to learn about Islam is to read the Quran
take care

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

island muslim

PEACE Jenny,

Just want to say HI, welcome to the forum. And to learn about islam the videos in the forum are excellent. If you have any questions just ask.... i am sure brother ayman and the rest of the good brothers and sisters will answer.

take care.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Welcome

:SMILY206:
Its really nice to have you with us. Hope you will enjoy and learn from TTI. Ask as many questions as you like and yea there is a lot to read about on the forum,
enjoy your stay !

Wiseguy74

Welcome on board, Insha Allah(by the grace of God) you will learn alot here. Your feeling of belonging to Islam is quite natural because we Muslims believe that Islam is the natural religion of mankind, which has existed since the beginning of time. All people are born Muslim..... Sounds weard? may be for now but Insha Allah, one day you will found it on your own.:)

www.hyahya.org (An informative site for you and your loving sons)

Ask anything you like, TTI family will try assist you everyway we possibaly can.

Regards

danial

jennifer, welcome:)

Allah chooses who he wants to find islam. Arent u excited he has chosen you? dont waste your opportunity on the best thing that can EVER happen to you!

from your brother(hopefully soon to be),
Danial

Iona

Thank you all for such a warm & welcoming welcome you have made me feel very happy indeed.

For years I have had this feeling inside and it keeps getting stronger & stronger and so that's why I have joined.
I hope that I will learn everything I can to understand more and what means so much to me.

salehya

Hello my sister !
i wanna welcome you in this great website ! i will be so glad to help you in any queation that you have to ask about islam ( the geartest religion ) , about Allah ( god - the exalted and the almighty ) , about our beloved prophet Muhhamed ( god bless and peace be upon him ) !
welcome welcome welcome my sister !
may Allah guide you to his sake , his mercy , his compassion , Allah is the most merciful the most compassionate !
your brother Saleh !

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

Welcome sister to TTI. You will learn and discover many things about islam in this lovely community. We happy to meet you.

Best regards...

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam Jenny,

Islam is the fire of the heart. Welcome to your family. I am the big sis here, and I know the brothers and sisters will do anything to help you.

sammuslimah

salaam

salaam that means peace hope you know sis may Allah guide you and your family ameeen if you need to know anything feel free to ask and welcome may Allah make this easy for you remember in islam we are all one family so feel free to ask anything your sister in islam sam