Helloo There

teecee14

HELLO EVERYONE I AM A YOUNG 15 YEAR OLD BOY FROM WEST LONDON AND I HAVE DECIDED FROM DEEP DOWN WITHIN MY HEART TO CONVERT TO ISLAM BUT I DONT HAVE DAT MUCH KNOWLEDGE ON ISLAM AND HOW I BE A MUSLIM BASICALLY I WANNA START FROM THE BEGGINING ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED THANK U .SALAM

Muslimah77

Slave of Allah (SWT)
Welcome Brother

Asalaamo-Alaykum Brother,

Welcome to TTI. Insha-Allah you’ll learn more about our beautiful religion – Islam - through this website. Brothers and Sisters at this site are very helpful and I hope you gain the answers that you are looking for. Hopefully you will like it here.

Allah guides whom He wills and He knows best those who will be guided.

Please check out the following link:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Waleykum-asalaam Brother

"Say, [O believers]. "We have believed in Allah and what has been revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants [Al-Asbat] and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."
(Qur’an C2: V136)

“This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favour upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion.”
(Qur’an C5: V3)

"Verily Allah does not change men’s condition unless they change their inner selves."
(Qur’an C13: V11)

"When you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah."
(Qur’an C3: V159)

"O humanity! There has come to you a direction from your Lord and a cure for all [the ills] in men’s hearts - and for those who believe, a Guidance and a Mercy"
(Qur’an C10: V57)

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Masha Allaah! Another brother came to Islam. Welcome and May Allaah swt make you steadfast to the deen ameen. You can make use of the website. I'm sure you'll find lotsa great posts and threads which will be of benefit to you. Barakallaahu Feek (May Allaah swt bless you ameen)

BrotherZak

SALAM ALAKUM :) (peace be upon you)

I wish i can help you enter islam and learn about the basic teaching of it, but i live in Canada :(, however, i will make dua for you so God can ease your way and reduce the tensions and hardships you may face in the future.

check out this forum, lots of good brothers/sister reverts who can help you more effectively and share with you their same experiences.

This is how you become a muslim: http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5169

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Hello,

Please check the following Videos and Articles:

Learn About Islam Full Video Covering Many Topics

Islamic Articles Library

Fundamental Beliefs in Islam

Introductory Articles About Islam

[URL="http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2432"]Who Is Allah?
What is a Muslim?

Proof of Allah's Existance from the Quran
[/URL]
Feel free to ask Questions here and do your best to read up as much as you can. We recommend you stick here to learn about Islam so that you do not get confused with people who are incorrect and do not teach Islam according to the Original Islamic teachings.

bye.
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2668

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

Welcome to tti...

There are many brothers and sisters who can try help you insha-Allah, if you have any questions feel free to ask....:)

wasalam

Hajar

Staff member
Hi sis,

Welcome to tti. InshaAllah you can find loads of information on here. Please dont hesitate to ask us questions:hijabi:

Enjoy your stay!!!

Hajar

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
:salam2:
Welcome to the forums! Many have provided you with links (JazakAllahu Khair) but here's a "quick fix" on how you can enter Islam:

Say and BELIEVE - "Ash Hadu La Ilaha IllAllah. Wa Ash Hadu Anna Muhammadan Rasulallah". Translation: "I testify that there is no God but Allah. And I tesify that Muhammad is His Messenger".

Kayote

Its wonderful & inspiring to know that you at your age are seriously contemplating what this life is about.

Lots of information provided here but one of the most helpful things you can do is pray (you can just bring your hands together) to Allah (God) & ask him to help you understand Islam because you sincerely want to be one of the victorious ones in the eyes of Allah (God)...

:wasalam:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa barakatu

Welcome to TurnToIslam. It is really nice to have you join us. I am really glad that you decided to convert into Islam, i am really sure that if you look around the forum you will find alot of things that will help you convert.
If you have any questions/concerns please dont hesitate to ask, we are all here to help one another.

May Allah guide you always to the right path:tti_sister:

arabiantxn

Hey hello and :salam2: teecee14 ! welcome to the fourm. we have a lot of people form every were.
welcome

azlina_sam

Welcome Bro..

Welcome to this great website brother.. May you acquire as much knowledge in Islam as possible.. :)

:tti_sister:

:salah:

:muslim_child:

Azlina