help me plz! things to say to convert a kafir to islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
When did the Prophet (PBUH) confirm Jinn possession? Name one authentic hadeeth. Where in the Quran does God confirm Jinn possession? Name the verse.

:salam2:,

akhi ayman, then wht about the stories of jinn possesion. are they all falsehood?

wht about those scholars who say that they recited Quranic verses on a possessed person and jinn started to speak? are they liars?

wht about those incidents that jinn spoke and informed that he is christian/jew and he is going to accept Islam and move out. and then the person become well?

PS: i am talking about ahlus sunnah scholars and their authentic stories.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
i did some research and hindu's believe in Abraham being their god and they follow him. i dont know who abraham is to them, either a person or they made up the name.

its not Abraham but *Brahman* the creator of the universe and of all beings, as depicted in the Hindu cosmology.

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
its not Abraham but *Brahman* the creator of the universe and of all beings, as depicted in the Hindu cosmology.

yes you are right, its Brahman, i didnt notice that i wrote Abraham. my error sorry.

what is the difference between Buddhism and hindulism? are they different. i was able to understand that Buddhism dont believe in a god. they believe the water is their preserver, the earth is there creator, the fire is there destroyer. but they have no specific god. creator and god is the same thing, so why do they believe in the earth is the creator and then say they dont believe in god? or have i got is all wrong. i have problems understanding things these days.

hindulism however believe the creator is like you, said Brahman. this is all i can find difference. is there more to it or is it a similar scripture?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I am confused. If one is possessed..one can not be themselves. There is no duality. There is no dialogue. It is you or the other..not both.
You have to think really hard as to the exact place of the merger/encounter.
This is serious stuff. This is not playtime.

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
Assalaam walaikum,

I am confused. If one is possessed..one can not be themselves. There is no duality. There is no dialogue. It is you or the other..not both.
You have to think really hard as to the exact place of the merger/encounter.
This is serious stuff. This is not playtime.

what, you think im playing do you? and i guess you think all the other stories of sheikhs helping people, i guess you think there playing and having fun too.

well, let me tell you something, this is no game and no fun!

when someone is possessed, the jinn stays inside them, moves around, lives, tempt and seduce to stray from allah, makes a person ill etc. but doesnt mean that there presences as in they talk and do things and control the whole human body, no, its not always like this. allah gave them limits.

when a sheikh wants to talk to the jinn, he reads quran on the possessed person and then the jinn gets burnt and appears and talks. at this time, yes, the person is not themself and cant control what they say or do, their voice changes and they even speak different languages at times. when the jinns presence disappear the person is back to normal but still feels symptoms but they can control their own body. when i say the jinns presence disappear, i mean they dont talk or have control over the body anymore but they still will live in it, move around and everything i said above. if the possessed person stays strong and listens to quran, they will always have control over their own body.

if we didnt have control over our body, then is it fair for us to be counted and punished for what we do or say? no. but i know that we have full control, mind, brain, body, etc. we have full control and if the jinn take over, its not for a long period unless allah allows it to be. we have choices and decisions and say yes or no and use our brain. somethings we go to the wrong path if a person is possessed because they are influenced but we still had the choice to do good and our mind and heart is still controlled by us and allah is forgiving and hope he will forgive the person for that error. but you cant always go to the wrong path and make bad decision knowing deep down your not meant to do it and then say, im possessed allah will forgive me. na, it sure doesnt work like that. you need to work harder to earn allahs forgiveness adn we should all know whether possessed or not WE CONTROL OUR OWN BODY NOT JINN they just influence and tempt us in control it the wrong way but we have a choice not to follow.

if you refer to the exorcist movie, the little girl has no control over her body and is not herself, the devils presence constantly appear, thats not how bad my possession is alhumdulilah, i dont know if a person can get that badly possessed, but i know there are worse cases than mine.

'The Qur'an mentions how the Prophet Solomon contrived to subjugate the jinn and get them to perform tasks that required strength, intelligence and skill.'

'Jinn tempt and seduce mankind to stray from Allah; Satan (shaytan, devil) is thought to be from their realm.'

i hope someone else can explain it better, i have speech problem and find it hard explaining things.:wasalam::hijabi:

may allah forgive you and me and us all inshallah.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamua'laykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh Sister,

I can assure you that that was not what Sister Appa meant in her post. If you happened to be around the board once in a while and get to know the great members here, MashaAllaah, you'll understand one's language - the types of words that they use. :)

Back to your story, I believe that another sister here, Sister Hayat, have been experiencing the same thing as you do. You can try to go through her posts as others have been trying to help her too by giving her ruqyah (verses of the Quran that she can recite against the jinn). You can also try to check the link by Brother Arzafar.

Sister, I may not understand first-hand what you're going through neither am I in the same shoes as you are, but inshaAllaah we will pray to Allaah that may He, The Exalted and The Al-Mighty help you from this sickness.

I have never witnessed such things but I do believe it happens to people. It once occured during my high-school years to a senior and at that time, being such a naive person, I did get scared over those things. But alhamdulillah the longer I knew about it (even though not much), the longer I realised that only to Allaah belongs all power and that even if the jinn can possess a person, it wont happen without the will from Allaah azza wa Jalla. Put your trust in Allaah sister, keep making du'aa to Him as He is The Most Heareth and He is The Most Acquainted of what you're going through.

There may be people who have never seen or heard such things in life, therefore, they may have some hard times to really understand how it actually happens but let's not focus on that for now, right? :)

I'm sorry since Im not of much help, just hope to give some words of encouragement :)

If things seems to be worse, you might want to consult a trusworthy imaam at your place. InshaAllaah I hope that whatever test that He has destined for us in this world, may it make us a stronger person and more firm in our faith.

Wa'alaykummusalam wa rahmatullah.

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
Aisya al-Humaira;QUOTE said:
thank you so much, what you said really touched me and means so much to hear stuff like that. i do tend to misunderstand people alot, too too much. i try hard not to but my speech and expressions and explaining things is really terrible. you can tell ah. lol.

i want to be better at talking and finding the right things to say and how to say it. i want to be better at describing things and expressing myself and trying to tell a story without looking for the right words and stuttering. may allah help me with my speech. i call it speech problems because i dont know what else to call it.

thank you so much for your words of encouragment. when people say things like this it really opens my heart and makes me feel better and i dont know how to say it but i actually 'find myself'.

when people help me or say words that are positive and tell me to remember allah, its like its all new and i didnt know it but i do. im sorry, i dont know how to explain it. but what you told me in your post really means so much to me and thank you so much.:tti_sister::hijabi:

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Alhamdulillah. If there was any goodness, indeed it comes from Allaah Ar-Rahman wa Ar-Raahim. SubhanaAllaah.

Sister, here's a good thread you can read:
The virtues of ruqyah and du’aa’s to be recited therein

And know that, EVERYTHING that may happen in your life, you always have Allaah to turn to. He is there, sister, waiting for you to supplicate and ask from Him. Therefore cry out everything that you feel inside to Him, may He cure you soon as we are not sure yet of the real cause of your sickness. It might be something else but of course Allaah knows best.

I pray that may He heal you soon. Ameen.

Take care :)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

You got upset with me but you never answered my question. When did the jinn enter you.
I had a wee little thorn lodge itself in a finger. I ended up in the emergency room.

When a jinn enters it must have been dramatic. Tell us about that experience. Or did you wake up one day and know the jinn possessed you. Where were you and what do you remember.

What was your life prior to the jinn...what does the jinn do when you are intimate with your husband?

And don't get upset with us...you are the one who needs our dua and love....we are trying to help.

shaney

salaam easist method is go ummrah inshallah you will be cured plus you only pay ticket for one person lol may Allah Swt cure because similiar happened to my friend and he was advised to go to ummrah and alhum do lillad once he entered kaaba sharif he was cured

shaney

Evidence from the Sunnah

:girl3:

Evidence from the Sunnah

In the authentic texts of the Sunnah there are a number of traditions which indicate that the jinn may and do enter the body. Some of these hadeeths are rather general, while others are quite specific. The most widely quoted of the general texts is one in which the Prophet () was reported by his wife, Safiyyah, to have said: “Verily, Satan flows in the bloodstream of Aadam’s descendents.”[23] According to the Sunnee scholars who use this hadeeth as evidence, it clearly indicates that Satan – and by extension the jinn – is able to invade human body and permeate its various parts, similar to the way blood circulates within the limbs.

Ya’laa ibn Murrah said: “I saw the Allaah’s Messenger () do three things which no one before or after me saw. I went with him on a trip. On the way we passed by a woman sitting at the roadside with a young boy. She called out, ‘O Messenger of Allaah, this boy is afflicted with a trial, and from him we have also been afflicted with a trial. I do not know how many times per day he is seized with fits.’ He said, ‘Give him to me.’ So she lifted him up to the Prophet (). He then placed the boy between himself and the middle of the saddle, opened the boy’s mouth and blew in it three times, says, ‘In the name of Allaah; I am the slave of Allaah. Get out, enemy of Allaah!’ Then he gave the boy back to her and said, ‘Meet us on our return at this same place and inform us how he has faired.’ We then went. On our return, we found her in the same place with three sheep. When he said to her, ‘How has your son faired?’ she replied, ‘By the One who sent you with the truth, we have not detected anything [unusual] in his behaviour up to this time…’”[24]

This authentic narration - and others which are weaker but still strong enough to be used as supportive evidence – portrays the Prophet () apparently commanding an entity within this boy seized by fits of “madness” to leave. If there was nothing really possessing this boy, it would mean that the Prophet () was involved in folly and deception. Since he knew that his actions would be imitated by his followers, he would not engage in such deviation. The idea of him being deceitful is totally inconsistent with the Islâmic concept of prophethood and its responsibilities – that of clarity and guidance. Consequently, the vast majority of orthodox Muslim scholars conclude that such narrations confirm the concept of diabolic possession of humans.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

In a similar vein..we are once again transpassing into that which we have little knowledge. We are accountable for our words. Words are powerful instruments. If, I came across as stern it was with great fear. Why would we want to distrub elements we know exist but we have been forewarned to leave it at all possible.
We have to discern the veracity of this poster's issue. We have to weigh very heavily how seriously are we going to take this AND are we willing to assume the responsibility of the consequences.
Thus, I wrote in a reply be very careful...this is not a game.

shaney

logical evidence

The Mu‘tazilee judge, Abdul-Jabbaar Al-Hamadhaanee,[25] was reported to have rationally argued in favor of spirit-possession. He said:

If what we have proven concerning the fineness and delicacy of their (i.e. the jinn’s) bodies and that they are gaseous is correct, there is nothing to prevent them from entering our bodies, just as air and shifting breath – which is the soul – enters our bodies by penetration and rarefaction. And that does not lead to the [impossible] combination of two substances in a single location, because they only combine by being adjacent to each other and not by one occupying the place of the other. They penetrate our bodies the way thin bodies enter crevices. If it is said that the entrance of jinn into our body orifices would necessitate the orifices being torn apart or the dismemberment of the devils – because whenever bodies enter narrow locations the penetrating body is always broken – then it may be said that the breaking of the penetrating body would occur if the penetrating body is dense like iron or wood. As for a gaseous penetrating body, this would not be the case. [Therefore], it may be similarly said of devils that they are not dismembered by entering human bodies, because they will either completely penetrate as one body or partially penetrate as one cohesive whole without being torn apart.[26] :shymuslima1:

shaney

Analysis of the Arguments

From the aforementioned arguments, it may be concluded that those who deny the possibility of diabolical possession rely on only two sources – Qur’ânic texts and logic – while those who affirm it rely on three – Qur’ânic texts, texts from the Sunnah and logic. According to the correct methodology of Qur’ânic interpretation outlined by Ibn Katheer in the introduction of his exegesis of the Qur’aan,[43] the interpretation of the Sunnah are essential for determining the correct understanding of the Qur’ânic text. Ibn Katheer wrote,

If it is asked what is the best method of interpretation, the reply is that the most correct method is that of [interpretation of] the Qur’aan by the Qur’aan. This is because what has been generalized in one place has been specified in another. If an explicit explanation is not found in another verse, then the answers are found in the Sunnah, for it explains and clarifies the Qur’aan. In fact, Imaam Muhammad ibn Idrees ash-Shaafi‘ee said, “Whatever the Messenger of Allaah () ruled was based upon what he understood from the Qur’aan. The Almighty said:

“Surely, We revealed the Book to you in truth that you may judge between people by what Allaah has shown you. So do not plead for the treacherous.” Qur’aan, 4:105

“We have revealed the Book to you in order that you may clarify for them the things about which they differ…” Qur’aan, 16:64

“Verily, We have revealed the Reminder (i.e. the Qur’aan) to you [O Muhammad] so that you may explain to the people what has been revealed to them…” Qur’aan, 16:44

Due to this fact, the Messenger of Allaah () stated,

‘I have been given the Qur’aan and something similar to it along with it.’[44]

He meant the Sunnah, because the Sunnah was revealed to him as the Qur’aan was revealed, except that it was not recited as the Qur’aan was recited.”[45]

If one applies the Sunnah to the interpretation of the Qur’ânic texts in question, then it can only be concluded that spirit-possession of human beings by the jinn is not only possible, but real. Thus, it is not surprising to find that the majority of the orthodox scholars support this view.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:,

akhi ayman, then wht about the stories of jinn possesion. are they all falsehood?

wht about those scholars who say that they recited Quranic verses on a possessed person and jinn started to speak? are they liars?

wht about those incidents that jinn spoke and informed that he is christian/jew and he is going to accept Islam and move out. and then the person become well?

PS: i am talking about ahlus sunnah scholars and their authentic stories.

akhi i don't know but i've got problem believing in jinn possesion too!!!i mean of what i've seen and witnessed it usually happened to the villagers,ignorant ppl and those who believe in superstitions!!!

i do believe in magic and in jinns aiding ppl in this act!!but them possesing ppl it's kind of hard to understand!!..........it never happened to the prophet:saw:or the poius sahaba..........and they are examples to us in every case:confused:so i'm confused really!!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

My brothers and sisters this is a Mulsim forum. There is no need for confusion.
As has been requested we need to address this seriously. We are not scholars. We, in my humble stance, should refer this matter to those who are skilled with knowledge to help our sister.
At best..we offer dua that she be given Mercy.

arzafar

dont worry sister, ignore the comments on this thread. Inshallah your sheikh can return soon and continue the ruqyah treatment. Meanwhile you can do dikr and recite quran yourself. There is a powerful ayah i found on islamqa. you have to recite Arabic obviously but here is the translation of the meaning.

“O assembly of jinn and men! If you have power to pass beyond the zones of the heavens and the earth, then pass beyond (them)! But you will never be able to pass them, except with authority (from Allaah)!
Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinn and men) deny?
There will be sent against you both, smokeless flames of fire and (molten) brass, and you will not be able to defend yourselves.
Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinn and men) deny?”
[al-Rahmaan 55:33-36]

that will get the hindu jinn Inshallah. May Allah cure you soon. Ameen!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother, I disagree about your telling the possessed sister to ignore the comments.

The sister has come to this forum. She is the one seeking help. She has not been honest. I keep writing this is not a game. Do not play with the devil.

The sister does not respond to any suggestions or comments that she does not want to hear.

I do take her seriously. She needs to take the replies seriously. This is faith related.

Does not anyone see where this can lead. Brothers and sisters why do you want to visit the devil's playground?

Look at it this way...if you had a jinn possessing you would you writing on TTI...not me ...I would be in the ER with every Muslim in the community next to me.
Secondly, if my spouse was possessed with a jinn...I would take my children to a place of safety..and not let my children near this; anything that would hurt them.

There is little that makes sense.

MutlekM

:salam2:
I have skipped many of the posts since i dont have time to read them all but i believe we muslims should be able to handle this in calmer manner. I know its hard to be calm when this is happennig to you but you should remember that Allaah is watching and will not test you on something you cant handle.
I also agree with Aapa that we are not scholars yet. So we should always have proveable facts to back up our statements.
May Allaah help you sis.
Peace.

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
Assalaam walaikum,

You got upset with me but you never answered my question. When did the jinn enter you.
I had a wee little thorn lodge itself in a finger. I ended up in the emergency room.

When a jinn enters it must have been dramatic. Tell us about that experience. Or did you wake up one day and know the jinn possessed you. Where were you and what do you remember.

What was your life prior to the jinn...what does the jinn do when you are intimate with your husband?

And don't get upset with us...you are the one who needs our dua and love....we are trying to help.

are you saying you got possessed from a wee little thorn lodge itself in a finger and ended up in emergency room? you got possessed or you just giving example of how jinn enter?

well, i was 17 years old and it was during my HSC, i was in the bath tub having a relaxing bath, when i got up to go into the shower which is a meter away and in the same room, i came to open the tap and dont remember anything after that. this is what mum says, she heard me screaming and screaming and screaming and ran to the bathroom but couldnt open the door, dad smashed the door and mum put a towel over me and saw me shaking and flipping like a fish and my eyes were weird like opening and closing really really really fast and dad called ambulance. at this time none of us nor my parents know anything about jinns or that jinn exist. when i woke up at the hospital, i had a deep cut in my left foot and you can see the scar from now. im almost 27years old. after i woke up in hospital i didnt remember anything, i had the most biggest headache, vomited twice, and so much other symptoms. they did a scan to my brain and head because i was screaming from pain and couldnt hold my head but they found nothing in blood, scans, chest xray, urine test. etc. they said its from HSC strees.

i slowly changed after this day as in constantly going to hospital for stomach pains, headaches, legs feel heavy and i thought a few times that im going to be paralized, i felt movements in my stomach but i couldnt tell this to a doctor and didnt understand what it was, i wasnt even married or had a partner. i worked and studied to get my mind off things. i got into the religion and at 20years old, i put on a scarf. i imporved slowly but when i got married at in at 22 years old, things started to change, i would scream for no reason, blow off at my husband and people, constantly sleep and it was so so hard living. i fell pregnant and when my son came out, it took me 6 months to feel love for him. usually it doesnt take long but i got help from nurses and clinics and told them the truth how i feel. 6 months to feel what a mother would feel. anyway, things got worse and worse eg: symptons and sleepiness and fights and arguements with my husband, a few times i ran away from home and wanted to disappear, i said to myself, im a good person, i pray and fast so why is allah doing this to me, i thought allah is meant to help us and take care of us so i lost faith in religion and fell backwards. my husband loves me so much he always stood by me and returned me home and worked hard to maintain our relationship. i had my little girl and things were bad. my husband spoke to a sheikh in sydney about me and he told my husband he wants to read quran. when he read quran on me, i didnt know whats going on what what jinns are or that they exist. i then started screaming and yeling but it wasnt me, i just couldnt control myself, then this jinn spoke through me and spoke in another language and said words in arabic i dont even know how to say it. then when the rokiya was over, he told me, i was terrified for weeks coz it was all knew to me. but i believed it and it made sense.

but till now, i dont know or remember why i was screaming in the bathroom before i fainted. during rokiya, i've been feeling much much improvement and better but i just want the jinn inside me to leave.

im studying shariah at the sydney islamic college and its helping me but i have bad memory. but i enjoy it.

i dont know 100% if the time the jinn possessed me was from the time i fainted because the jinn will not tell us how long his been in me for, he just told me i was 17 years old and at times lied. but to me, it makes sense this is the time i got possessed but allah knows more. we only recently started looking into the time i was possessed because the jinn never told us the truth. sometimes he says i was a little girl, something happened to me and he possessed me but i dont remember much when i was little girl. then at times he says i was 17 years old. so allah knows. either way, im still possessed and i want to look into the furture and present of things not the pass.

this is my story. there is more to it but knowing people on this site dont believe in possession, my god, if i say the things that happen to me during possession and rokiya, i will look crazy. so i leave this between me and allah.

this is a test from allah, i am doing well alhumdulilah and hope allah will help me do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.