help me plz! things to say to convert a kafir to islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister...it is not that we do not believe..it is we are not authorities in such matters. We can make dua and Insha'Allah we will..and it is good to know you are surrounded by love.
You are young and have faith. May Allah subhana talla ease your path. He is the Most Merciful.
We are blessed this year as Ramadan is just around the corner. Sister, Allah subhana talla showers us with His Love...and I will make dua, Insha'Allah, from the bottom of my heart that He Blesses you..have no fear, daughter, you are a Muslim.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
akhi i don't know but i've got problem believing in jinn possesion too!!!i mean of what i've seen and witnessed it usually happened to the villagers,ignorant ppl and those who believe in superstitions!!!

i do believe in magic and in jinns aiding ppl in this act!!but them possesing ppl it's kind of hard to understand!!..........it never happened to the prophet:saw:or the poius sahaba..........and they are examples to us in every case:confused:so i'm confused really!!

:salam2:,

villagers are mostly ignorant, so they take all the cases of illness as jinn possession. and city ppl are too educated, they take none of the case of illness as jinn possession. :D thats why.

but in reality, both the cases exist. jinn possession as well as biological reasons. we did not hear this frm sahab. maybe because, they were too high in iman. they did not leave salah or listen to music.

when a person see with his own eyes and hear with his own ears, a different being speaking in someone's body and telling that he is jinn, he is so-so, etc. how can we turn blind eye to all this?

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Seems like there is absolutely no use in convincing people to believe that which they firmly doesnt even want to believe.

There's been too many discussions before on this matter such as this:
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68563

and there was even a fatwa from islamqa posted on possesion of Jinns on post #36 of the thread.

I dont wish to repeat it here so kindly go through the above thread or many other threads around the board regarding Jinns.

Therefore, I dont see the needs of convincing one's who doesnt wish to believe it, not even an inch of it. So let's not argue on this matter which will eventually lead this thread to be closed as our intention here is to try and help Sister WithAllah'sPower even if it just meant to give some words of kindness and prayers.

Im sorry sister for what you've been through but as I said before, this is a test for you in this temporary world but inshaAllaah in the Hereafter, you will be rewarded from Allaah for all of your sufferings and pain in this duniya.

InshaAllah the more Allaah wants someone to increase in his/her emaan, the harder one will be tested by Allaah in this duniya. Remind me of this ayaat:

"[He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving." Suraah Al-Mulk,67:2

MashaAllaah, it is such a blessing that you are studying Sharia'ah.
Hold on strongly to Allaah, sister and know that there is a cure to this illness. :)

Wa'alaykummusalam wa rahmatullah.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:,

villagers are mostly ignorant, so they take all the cases of illness as jinn possession. and city ppl are too educated, they take none of the case of illness as jinn possession. :D thats why.

but in reality, both the cases exist. jinn possession as well as biological reasons. we did not hear this frm sahab. maybe because, they were too high in iman. they did not leave salah or listen to music.

when a person see with his own eyes and hear with his own ears, a different being speaking in someone's body and telling that he is jinn, he is so-so, etc. how can we turn blind eye to all this?

makes sense but will take time to make complete sense...yeah you probably right they make jinn possesion out of everything so that it becomes an obsession!!

jazakallah kharian:)!!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

First sister I was harsh on you because I did take this very seriously. I am not a scholar. I have to admit my knowledge is very limited.

Given all that you have had the courage to tell us...are you under the care of a medical physician. We are body as well as soul. A respected sister asked if you were on medication. As this is a continued situation..you may need to take medication.

My reasoning is thus: You have to have your ego centered. You need to remain physically and psychologically strong. You have a child. The medications may help you remain strong while you are dealing with the non-physical issues.

You experienced major truma. Were you ready to get married. How did you reveal to your husband that you were possessed. What did the jinn do when you married. How do you cope with the demands of marriage and motherhood and school and this jinn.

Have you filmed the jinn. I am still unclear on how this entity communicates with you.

These are not questions I need answers..they would be good to report a doctor.

In no way have I tried to make judgements on you. I do believe you need to take charge and get rid of this thing. Sometimes we need help before we can take charge. A doctor would be able to help you become stronger.

Insha"Allah, you will be healed.

shaney

Quranic proof

Evidence for spirit-possession can be found in both the Qur’aan and the Sunnah. From the Qur’aan the most commonly quoted support for jinn-possession is the following verse:

“Those who devour interest rise up like one stumbling from Satan’s touch.” Qur’aan, 2:275

Al-Qurtubee commented on this verse in his exegesis, saying, “This verse contains proof of the incorrectness of those who deny possession (sara‘) by way of the jinn, claiming that it is the result of natural causes, as well as those who claim that Satan does not enter human nor does he touch them.”[8] Aboo Ja‘far ibn Jareer[9] said the following in his commentary on the verse, “He (i.e. Allaah), whose praise is great, said to those who deal in interest: He whom we have so described in this life will rise up in the next life from his grave like one stumbling from Satan’s touch rises up. He meant that Satan drives him insane in this life. He is one whom Satan causes to stumble, and he overpowers and knocks him down by the touch – that is madness.”[10] Ibn Katheer’s view on the interpretation of the verse was as follows: “That is, they rise up from their graves on the Day of Judgment unbalanced like an insane person in a fit of madness. His fumbling around under Satan’s touch means that he will rise up unbalanced. Ibn Abee Haatim[11] reported that Ibn ‘Abbaas said, ‘One who devours interest will be resurrected on the Day of Judgment insane in a suffocating fit of madness.’ ‘Awf ibn Maalik,[12] Sa‘eed ibn Jubayr,[13] as-Suddee[14] ar-Rabee‘ ibn Anas,[15] Muqaatil ibn Hayyaan[16] and Qataadah.[17]”[18] In a treatise on this subject, Ibn Taymeeyah[19] stated the following, “Although some Mu‘tazilees, like al-Jubbaa’ee[20] and Aboo Bakr ar-Raazee[21], erroneously rejected the possibility that jinn enter the bodies of madmen, they did not deny the existence of jinn, because the former is less evident than the latter. Thus al-Ash‘aree mentioned among the doctrines of orthodox Muslims (Ahl as-Sunnah wa al-Jamaa‘ah) that they believed that the jinn entered the bodies of madmen, as stated by the Almighty in the verse, ‘Those who devour interest rise up like one stumbling from Satan’s touch.’[22]

shaney

aapa this is only what you should have written from day one

I have to admit my knowledge is very limited.

shaney

for aapa

Yes, there is proof in the Book and the Sunnah that jinn enter humans. In the Qur'aan, Allaah Almighty Says:

Those who eat Riba (usury and interest) will not stand (on the Day of Resurrection) except like the standing of a person beaten by Shaytaan leading him to insanity [Al-Baqarah 2:275]

Ibn Kathir, may Allaah have mercy upon him, commented: "They will rise from their graves like a person rises who is possessed by the Shaytaan."

Regarding proof from the Sunnah, the Messenger of Allaah Salallaahu alayhi wasallam said, "Indeed, Shaytaan flows through the son of Adam like the flow of his blood." (Al-Bukhaari no.2039 and Muslim no.2175)

In Manqalat Ahl As-Sunnah wal-Jamma'ah, Al-Ash'ari said that they -meaning Ahl As-Sunnah- say that the jinn enter into the body of the possessed as proven by the preceding verse.

'Abdullaah, Imaam Ahmad's son, said, "I said to my father that a group of people claimed that jinn don't enter into the bodies of human beings. He said, 'O my son, they are lying; don't you see that it is they who are speaking upon their tongues."

In a number of Hadiths from the Messenger of Allaah Salallaahu alayhi wasallaam, recorded by Imaam Ahmad and Al-Bayhaqi, it is reported that he met a boy who was possessed. So the Prophet Salallaahu alayhi wasallaam began saying, "Come out, O enemy of Allaah. Come out, O enemy of Allaah." (Ibn Majah no.3548)

In some versions he said, Come out, O enemy of Allaah. Come out, O enemy of Allaah." (Ahmad 4/171, 172)

Then the boy healed and became normal.

Here we have mentioned one proof from the Qur'aan and two from the Sunnah; what people witness everyday serves as tangible evidence, not to mention that this is the view of Ahl As-Sunnah wal-Jama'ah. Nevertheless, we do not deny that some people are insane due to some other defect in their mind.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Shaney..thank you for putting in my place.

Now...why are you brining into this confusing post insanity? What on earth does riba have to do with this sisters problems.

What knowledge are you brining into this that has not been written..

The woman needs help. It is post oh this may be a jinn and let me run and find proof of jinn. Wake-up. She has been possessed for ten years. She needs help as of yesterday. She has a child to raise. She has a husband to attended.

She needs medical attention. She needs to be tested to rule out everything else. There are physical changes that need to be noted. She needs medication and psychotherapy to help build her ego. I do know a little something on this subject. She needs to define her reality and what she does not want in her reality.

yasser_cbe1986

Re oints for conversion

assalmaualaikum

dear FBI

Pls let me know wether the kaafir is a hindu christian or jew or he belongs to any other religion

pls try to be more specific

may allah bless you for your efforts

shaney

Salaam sister i hope you are cured by Allahs will soon With the minority of jokers on this forum the only way to make them believe Is that there get possesed themselves and then there can interview jinns and ask all these questions one to one don,t worry about proving anything to them May Allah Swt guide us all to the straight path ameen

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

It is time to stop. This is going nowhere. The sister has not repiled in a while. We are not scholars. We are not going to argue about that which we have little knowledge.

It is time for wisdom to take over. The sister needs dua. The sister needs medical help. That is it.

I have been subtle and written in serveral posts it is time to prepare for Ramadan. We know shytan will work hard to stop us. We need to be simple for a while. We need to pay attention to salat and reciting the Quran.

And for the last time: Brothers and sisters be aware..why are we inviting shytan into our lives. Sometimes in life it is best to leave it alone. If you do not leave it alone..you will get burned.

I am not saying abandon the sister. We make dua. We have to respect her decisions. She is going on with her life. All we can do is make dua. None of us is with her. She has been living with this for a decade.

And in all seriousness..this jinn is Hindu. Think people..the worst thing in Hinduism is to be reincarnated as a woman. This lame jinn is so worthless he ends up in a Muslim woman. Maybe that is what he needs to be told.

I am through.

I just read the above response. Son...do not play. There are no jokers. I demand a sincere apology for wishing evil on me. No...you need to pray to Allah and ask His forgiveness. Do you not understand what you have just opened the door to enter. You wish the members of this forum to be possessed. If I were you I would head to the masjid and beg for His Mercy. This is insane.

shaney

ayman1 the first quote that you have shown was,nt posted by me rather a copy of what aapa had written about her limitations

your second quote with regards to possession you have put yourself into it coz of your stubbornness i was hoping for a Muslim jinn because some off the questions you opposed to the sister were outrageous and cold like for instance what does the jinn do when you are intimate with your husband? hellooooooo i think its rather you whom needs help and i suggest you seek Allah's forgiveness and next time if a sister or brother seeks help rather then criticise them try to work with them and if you cant help them then kindly don,t post if you can,t take the heat. I can see we are going in circles here so timeout May Allah Swt guide you as well as me AMEEN

weakslave

Yet, you defend a pagan belief and make it part of faith.

This is getting a little out of hand. You made the decision to not believe in Jinn possession because you happen to follow one scholar's opinion. And by doing this you went against what we have records of in the Sunnah, evidence the companions and the great scholars of this Ummaah. All for what?

It is sufficient for you to believe what you will, Allaah will question you when the time comes for your decisions. Whether those decisions were purely for the sake of Allaah, or for the sake of something else only Allaah knows.

Belief in Islam constitutes belief in things we cannot see. We cannot measure or detect angels but we believe in them. Just because you have not witnessed possession does not mean it doesn't exist. To do this is to belie the Sunnah, and this no one tolerates. Let alone belying the scholars and all those who have experienced it.

And every time I see this, I will continue to remind you brother ayman that this religion is not an open book, you can't take what makes sense to you only and reject the rest. If it made sense to the Prophet :saw: and his companions, who gives a penny what makes sense to us. It is our job to understand and accept, not to adapt the religion to what suits us and our limited minds. The religion is perfect and complete, and when one authentic piece of knowledge does not fit in your logic then you need to change something. We aren't after pleasing people, Allaah needs no one and it is us who need Him.

Allaah is the source of strength and knowledge, and I ask Allaah to guide us all to His straight path.

And Allaah knows best.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Everyone just stop.

It is I that made the remark about the intimacy with the husband. There was nothing crude in it. I wanted to know how physical is the jinn. The sister told us the jinn has been with her for ten years. I justed wanted an answer to learn. This will lessen my limitations. If you are telling us you are possessed than the possession is more than anything in your life. I do not know about you but I would not be intimate with a possessed person.

Why are we attacking each other. Stop it. We have a wild siutation here. We can not judge the faith of anyone.

You are the same people who would attack a person who would write that they experience astroprojections. You are the same people who constantly attack Sufi's. Yet, many of you are attacking brothers and sisters who are suggesting that before we run into conclusions we define what we are attempting to answer. None is a scholar. None has authority.

And I warn everyone stop wishing evil; do you not understand that you will bring evil upon yourself.

May Allah subhana talla protect us from fitna.

Brother Ayman...please accept from me the apology due you from ignorance.

Finally, what happended to sabr. We are individuals seeking to please Allah subhana talla. Each one of us has a different path.

I suggest this be closed. The fitna has begun to bubble.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salau 'Aleykum!

@Thread starter: I thought yu were talking about a 'person' at first, in your very first post, which is how the title seems, and that's why i suggested those surah and books....
and then as i kept reading, I understood what you meant, about the jinn and everything- and I believe you wallahi.

"he told my husband he wants to read quran. when he read quran on me, i didnt know whats going on what what jinns are or that they exist. i then started screaming and yeling but it wasnt me, i just couldnt control myself, then this jinn spoke through me and spoke in another language and said words in arabic i dont even know how to say it".

A sister in my madrasah when i was 11/12 yrs old had the same thing as you. I remember one day, I was actually there with her, we got out of the madrasah because it was break time and she was walking infront me, so all of a sudden i see her on the ground with eyes wide open, then a teacher came to carry her inside. We all had to rush back inside to see what happened, And wat I saw terrified me wallahi- There was a blanket rapped tightly around her, A teacher was whooping her with a stick he uses on the kids when they don't pass qur'an, a boy was kinda poking her around the back with a pencil, and our teacher was infront of her holding the ends of her blanket tightly in his hand. All the students were told to sit down and read Suratul Jinn very loudly. While we were reading, i saw the girl struggling to get up and screaming. But we kept reading and reading. then we had to stop eventually when she was tired and gave up.
The teacher then asked, what's her name, and she started speaking another language with Another voice, saying "I want her" again and again. so then we continued with the qur'an, and the guys countinued the whooping and pokning. And for a while the same things kept repeating untill the voice said, "okay, i'll leave her" and the sister fainted. But the crazzzy thing is, SHE doesn't feel the pain when she's getting hit and all, instead the Jinn does...She only sees bruises on her after she wakes up from fainting and wonders, "what happened to me", and everyone starts explaining to her about it, subhanallah. But i've never seen anyone being taken to the hospital for Jinn possession before so this is a new thing for me.
And Even here in MN, I know two sisters that have this happening to them, they usually attend a masjid nearby that's called Abubakr Al-siddiq, and this happens to them once in a whole, then the sheikhs and people there do Ruqyah on them, Even MY sister read to one of them before.

So, as much as i don't like when My brothers and sisters here argue, I have to ask this. How can you guys NoT believe In jinn possession? How is medical treating going to help this? I mean, If when this happens and you get physically injured in the process, then Doctors can help ofcourse. But Subhanallah, Qur'an is the only thing that i've seen, that can destroy this shaytaan wallahi-
So dear sister, wherever you are, Allah is Always watching you. This is a test for you, so be patient- as yu said, your sheikh won't be around for a while, but in the meantime, you can Keep reading the qur'an, keep it verrrrry close to you and it will help Insha'allah!

I will sincerely do Du'aa for you ukhty, That Allah's Help will be with you through all of this.
Take care!

P,s:I apolagize dear sis Aapa, for kept going even after your suggestion of having this thread closed. And I honestly agree with you, for there has been too many negetive sided people commenting, and lots of disagreements and aguements and like you said, it isn't taking us anywhere- and the sister is really in need of our du'ass. But I just wanted to get what i posted above out- It has been on my mind, and this is the only time i could do this kinda long post:) so forgive me!
wassalam
May Allah swt's blessings be with you All:):):)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

:shymuslima1::salam2:

what are important things / proofs / facts of islam and attributes of Allah that we can tell to a 'kafir' (non muslim) to make them fear Allah or help them to convert?

the person i am dealing with knows and has witnessed signs from Allah including punishments, but says its not good enough to continue in belief. this being needs something stronger and powerful facts about islam and attributes of Allah.

i have recited allah's 99 names and read the english meanings which subhan allah was so strong for me and very beautiful, but still, this being says they need something stronger. strong powerful facts.

remember, this will help me with my illness.

if everyone wrote a strong sentence or few, this will help and i make dua for allah to increase all our knowledge and for Allah to open up your hearts with faith and allow each person to reply and put strength in their hearts and i further ask Allah to put what im looking for in all your hearts so when i read the message, its from you but Allah helped you to say it or find this fact. amin, inshallah

i know some might think, well if all the signs and punishments and allahs 99 names are not good enough for this kafir, then he doesnt deserve islam and should go to hell fire. i said this too. but if each person could come up with just one positive sentence or few sentences / facts, this will help me with my illness because to be honest, its not all about this kafir being.

if i can proof this kafir is wrong and show facts and evidence, and answer this beings questions, then im looking at a early cure inshallah. the kafir asked me for stronger facts, so i want to do everything i can to bet it and answer the questions the kafir has about islam.

salam to all.

:tti_sister:

It's all in your head, sister. You believe you are possessed and that's why you feel what you feel. Jinn can do a lot of things but they do not possess people. It's a widespread myth. Recite the Quran often and pray for yourself and your friend. Do many good deeds and God will answer your prayers and remove your affliction and may guide your friend.

God says in a Qudsi Hadeeth, "As My worshiper keeps approaching me with voluntary good (Nawaafil), I shall love him. And when I love him, I become his sight with which he sees, his hearing with which he hears, his hand with which he impacts and his leg with which he walks. And when he asks Me, I certainly will give him and when he seeks refuge in Me, I certainly will grant him refuge."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

Dearest sister,
Below is the answer to your first question about converting a kafirin to islam,

:bismillah:

Hidayah (Guidance)

The faith that resides in the heart, and only Allah is able to create it in the
heart of the servants. Allah said,

[إِنَّكَ لاَ تَهْدِى مَنْ أَحْبَبْتَ]
(Verily, you (O Muhammad ) guide not whom you like) (28:56),

[لَّيْسَ عَلَيْكَ هُدَاهُمْ]
(Not upon you (Muhammad ) is their guidance) (2:272),

[مَن يُضْلِلِ اللَّهُ فَلاَ هَادِيَ لَهُ]
(Whomsoever Allah sends astray, none can guide him) (7:186), and,

[مَن يَهْدِ اللَّهُ فَهُوَ الْمُهْتَدِ وَمَن يُضْلِلْ فَلَن تَجِدَ لَهُ وَلِيًّا مُّرْشِدًا]
(The person whom Allah guides, he is the rightly guided; but he whom Allah
sends astray, for him you will find no guiding to lead him (to the
right path)) (18:17).

The truth, give direction and lead. Allah, the
Exalted, said,

[وَإِنَّكَ لَتَهْدِى إِلَى صِرَطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ]
(And verily, you (O Muhammad ) are indeed guiding (mankind) to the straight
path ( Allah's religion of Islamic) (42: 52),

[إِنَّمَآ أَنتَ مُنذِرٌ وَلِكُلِّ قَوْمٍ هَادٍ]
(You are only a warner, and to every people there is a guide) (13:7), and,

[وَأَمَّا ثَمُودُ فَهَدَيْنَـهُمْ فَاسْتَحَبُّواْ الْعَمَى عَلَى الْهُدَى]
(And as for Thamud, We showed and made clear to them the path of truth
(Islamic ) through Our Messenger (i.e. showed them the way of
success), but they preferred blindness to guidance) (41:17).

testifying to this meaning.

Also, Allah said,

[وَهَدَيْنَـهُ النَّجْدَينِ ]
(And shown him the two ways (good and evil).) (90:10)

The ways refer to the paths
of righteousness and evil, which is also the explanation.
And Allah knows best.

We understand your intention is pure but that Hidayah is a special gift from Allah swt this has to be work within the kafirin themself .

As your second experience get you relate it later with all the beloved TTI members has got their hands on in helping you
:ma:~May Allah swt reward them for their kindness~Amin!
and the term that our brother ayman1 has input is too the answer to your problem.~May Allah swt reward him too~Amin!

i quote he said
It's all in your head, sister.
So be strong sister you can fight it just ignore them afterall we human are the best of the best of Allah swt creation compared to them , they are nowhere the status compare to us.
:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Allahu Akbar!!!

We should be well cherish and be happy to spend our days with our love ones in this small world that are not forever.

~So be strong sister be positive!Pay attention and sympathy too to people around you that trying to help you.We love you sister and stay well.

~May Allah swt help you~Amin!

:tti_sister:May Allah swt blesses upon all muslim~Amin!

~Happy Friday!

Thank you,
~Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Best thing you said so far. Doesn't erase what you said about those who differ with you being jokers. Doesn't erase that you wished for them to be possessed as that would be the only way for them to stop being so stubborn. If you had apologized, I would have forgiven you, but you insist on using offensive words.

You don't want to use your mind. That's fine, but don't impose your taqleed on those who do.

Akhi i can see you are deeply offended but forgiving a brother has great value in the eye of ALLAH akhi!!:)share peace!!!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

It is jumma. We need to cool down with salat.

There are no needs for personal attacks. I have discovered that sabr works. Shaney, I must say you are really hot headed. I noticed you are new to the forum and you attacked two of the oldest posters. Wow. Now, I can only speak for myself..I will forgive you. I am at an age where I can afford to be blunt. Your youth and inexperience in life has made you bold. I strongly suggest you start to fast. Or get married. If you had experience in marriage you would have understood why I asked the questions I did.

One of the fruits of life is understanding. It comes in the box labeled faith. Fingerpointing is not in the gift box of faith. And fingerpointing does not lead to understanding. The sister who started this post was looking for understanding.

How we got derailed is fingerpointing. And only Allah subhana talla is in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.