help, ... please, ...

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
It hurts and aches rather badly thinking of your situation - you are indeed a great example for us Muslims :) stay strong sista . much love.

abdul hai

One Flag, One cause
:salam2:, I can understand what you are going threw. Allah (SWT) will always be with you, guiding you. If you ask Allah he will help, when I say ask him for help, also go out and look for a job. If you ask for help and just sit there you wont go no where.

muslimummah

Just a brother
Brief Map of Uk This is give a brief overview what are the nearest city.

Quite Extensive list of all mosques in UK along with Telephone number: Click HERE

Get an approximate distance from your home to the mosques using google map:
Click Here Click on the get direction tab(link) on the top. Enter starting destination and then enter ending destination.

It seems like Lincoln has only one mosques listed. Your best bet would be check out what are other cities nearby you and start calling the mosques or islamic center(from the list I gave you). Since you don't know the city well, you shouldn't leave until you get confirmation with one of the mosques and then you can go ahead.

The sister I mentioned lives quite a bit far from you around 149 miles which is quite a bit far from you. See around the nearby cities the nearby for mosques and islamic centers as your first choice and I can still give you the contact info if there is no other option. Please keep us informed as how things are going with you. You'll have probably have quite a bit phone calls to make. If there is anyway I can help, please let me know.

moslima_assia_s

Thank u again for the reactions, ... May allah swt protect all of you and reward you. amien

Im yust here on some kind of holiday, and going back to Belgium Im staying with a family for the moment but there are some problems, so I dont think I can stay there much longer.

I was working a while, but the problem is I had to quite from so many jobs because of moving so many times, for example one day Im in a city, working there, but then I cant stay there very long and I go and stay with another friend who lives very far away. Thats also the reason why I stopped school, because of the moving places all the time. Now at the moment I need to find an adress before I can get a job, its all so complicated actually. And because either way wherever I go I need t start from 0 so thats why I want to start in the Uk insha allah, as its better for my religion as wel.
Its not that I dont want to work or go to school, I would love to go to school or work, but I cant get a job untill I have a place, I could go to a crisis centre in Belgium but its very scary there, a lot of homeless people and drug addicts and stuf, sobhan allah a sister I know is going tru the same thing as me, so together we tried a lot of things, the only diference is she does get a lot of help from her mother.
And I used to work in the mosque quit a lot helping people doing social services for other people and kinda forgot myself on the way, but Ive seen a lot of sisters in this situation and tried to help them and each other but everything is so complicated, like you need to work to pay for a place, but you need a place where u live before you can go to work, ... I went to social services in belgium and they want to help me financially but I would have to go this crisiscentre first, and then they pay for my food and give pocketmoney but it all goes to there, and then if I do find a job Im not alowed to stay there, thats the reason why I really dont know what to do. And Ive been tru alot going to these centres, and being alone, what I wrote here is not even half of the things that happened, but gair insha allah, ...
I know by yust sitting and waiting nothing will change, but I havent been yust sitting and waiting, ive done a lot in belgium and there i yust doenst work. Thats why I wanted to try here in the Uk insha allah.

Thanks for the adresses and the email adress and stuff, I hope this gets me further, I yust need someone to push me in the right direction insha allah, thats all.

anyway, thank u a lot, may allah swt reward you all.

salaam alekoem

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: dear sister, do i understand that you are not staying with your grandparents anymore, then? i hope they may take you back in. please contact the local mosque (number provided earlier) and the islamic society at the university of lincoln. from google, the estimated muslim population in the lincoln area is about 2,000 but the mosque is very small. however, from my florida experience with small masjids, sometimes people would be more sympathetic and anxious to help in a small community :)
big cities can be quite daunting if there is no-one to welcome you. let us know what happens and do not give up, we will not give up on you and i pray that ALLAH will make things easier for you. let's try and keep this thread open in case we get any more valuable input from the u.k., Insha Allah :)
:wasalam:

moslima_assia_s

salaam alekoem

Thank you for all the numbers and adresses I received. Im feeling back on top now and hope insha allah I can get somewhere, wich I think I can with all this information.

May I say, My eyes filled with tears knowing there are so many muslims out there looking out for each other and being there.
If I can ever do something for anybody, please let me know.

Ill think of you in all my doeas and prayers insha allah and I hope to meet you all in Paradise insha allah.

May allah swt protect uss all and guide us to the straight path.
amien.

Really you have no idea how much you all helped me, you took away the hardest part of my problems, the feeling of standing alone, ... You gave me that positive feeling back that I lost only yust recently.
Hamdolileh, yust in time.

Its strange, all these years I havent cried once for everything that happened, but this made me cry. And I feel alot better now hamdolileh.

Im going to call the numbers and send emails, and Ill let you know insha allah how its been for me.

Salaam alekoem, your sister in Islaam Assia, ...

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
sister lol :) we haven't even done anything special and please see wat happens and do wats best in ur interest and if you need any any sort of help in the path just remember you always have tons of brothers and sisters in the world to help u in every step of the way.

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

:salam2:
Sister you have cried because you found a family in us which you missed since your childhood, we love you and willing to do whatever we can do to see you happy. If you need money to start in UK, post your bank account information at this site.

Sister we are never alone, Allah SWT is always with us all the time. This is a test you are going through. It will be over soon INSHA-ALLAH. Allah SWT said "Do you think I shall not test you because you said you believe."

Please forgive me if I have said something wrong.

The_truth

Asalaam wr wb sister

as salamoe aleikoem wa rahmatoellahi wa barakatoehoe,

I realy have no idea what to do, so Im yust going to tell my story insha allah and hop to get some advise. Please if someone can help me with something, some way any way, please, ...

Im 19 years old and converted to the Islam when I was 13 years old. I started wearing hidjaab at 14 and lived with my mu, who is not a muslim and her husband who is not a muslim. My mum got really sick and my stepdad didnt like the fact of me being muslim so he gave me the choise. I choose for my religion and soon I was homeless, ... I thought I could handle it by searching for my father who I never met before who I knew was a muslim.
I found him, but I wasnt allowed to stay with him from social services because he turned out to be a drug addict and all kind of different things.
From then on I moved from friends houses to services for children to fosterhomes, ... El hamdolileh, my religion stayed strong and I still was happy for some reason. Im now past 18 and dont get any help of social services anymore as I am a adult. So I searched my dad again and he dissapeared. I went to ask my mum and stepfather to stay with them but they will not have me in te house anymore. Social services wont help me ass they say I have to work, but I live here in Belgium and I cant find a job where I can wear hidjaab, ... And even if I found a job I dont know what to do where to live where to go.
On top of that I really want to go to a country where I can practise Islam in freedom, as niqaab and stuf are forbidden in Belgium. I yust have no support from no one and nobody helping a hand about what I should do to get my life back on tracks.
El hamdolileh, all of this made me stronger in my religion and I thank Allah swt for that. And as my love for my religion growed over the years, my desire to go away from Belgium and start over somewhere where I can get support and practise Islam as it should growed also.
I yust dont know what to do at the moment, Ive tried nearly everything I can think of, Im staying with a famili right now, but they want me to marrie somebody from there country so he can come here. So I dont know what to do anymore.
I really hope someone can give me some advise of tell me where I can go for help, ... Im in the UK right now for two weeks, my grandparents live here, but they also cant have me living here cuz they say they cant cope me being so "extreem in my religion" thats how they call it. (they are not muslims either). I love them very much and a part of me understands them that its hard for them to deal with me being a muslima, but this is a choise in my life I cannot give up. Allah swt was the only one standing by me all these years.

Can someone please help or give some advise what I should do next? Im paniking at the moment as I dont know where Im going and how Im going to live the minute I get on that plane back to Belgium....

May allah guide and forgive us all,
May allah reward you for your help,
May allah give us all the stenght,
May allah lead us to Paradise,
Amien,

salaam alekoem

Asalaam wr wb sister i would advise you to get in contact with Muslims in your country and area! Here are many contact details of Islamic organisations,centres, masjids and establishments in Belgium that you can contact for help and support and im very sure that they will be able to put you through to sisters that can help and also get you in contact with the right people who will definatly inshallah support you with anything you need!

Masjids, Islamic Centers and Muslim Owned Businesses

Centre Islamique et Culturel de Belgique, Mosquée de Bruxelles, Brussels

URL: www.centreislamique.be Phone: 0032.2.7352173

Al Fatha Mosque, Leuven
33 Penitentienenstraat, Louvain,
Leuven, 3000, BELGIUM
Phone: 016-208702

Masjid Alabadin Brussels
Last Updated: 2005-03-10
Address: Masjid Alabadin Brussels
6 rue de la buanderie,
Brussels, Belgium , BELGIUM
Phone: 0032-02/5114837
Directions: just some meters from very known grand place

Masjid Alabadin Brussels, Brussels, Belgium
Phone: 0032-02/5114837

Diyanet Camisi-Mosque, Antwerpen, Antwerpen
Phone: 03 288 58 31

Centre islamic et culturel de belgique ligue du monde islamique, Bruxelles, Belgium
14 parc du cinquantenaire,
Bruxelles, Belgium 1000 Brussels, BELGIUM
[email protected]
Phone: 02-7352173

Al- Mouwahiddine Mosquée, Liege, Belgium
rue de pitteurs, 39,
Liege, Belgium 4020, BELGIUM
Phone: 00 32(4) 342 90 18

Jongeren Voor Islam, Antwerpen, Antwerpen
Grote Steenweg 175,
Antwerpen, Antwerpen 2600, BELGIUM
Email: [email protected]
URL: http://www.islaam.be

LIGUE ENTRAIDE ISLAMIQUE MOSQUEE AL KHALIL, Brussels, BELGIQUE
URL: www.alkhalil.be
RUE DELAUNOY, 40,
Brussels, BELGIQUE 1080, BELGIUM
URL: www.alkhalil.be

Al Ma'rifa Women's Organisation
Avenue Jean de la Hoese 50,
Bruxelles, 1080, BELGIUM
Muslim women\'s organisation

This is a website that i got all this information from and it has got so many Muslim organisations and establishments in Belgium for you to contact for help and support inshallah! May allah make it easy for u for allah tests the ones he loves the most! Allah Hafiz

http://www.islamicfinder.org/worldI...tartPoint=0&endPoint=50&country=belgium&lang=

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: Insha Allah, we will have good news from our sister soon. I just want to keep this thread active so our sister can continue to get some good advice, especially from our sisters and brothers in the UK :)

we may not be able to prevent the enemies of Islam for blaming Muslims for the events in Mumbai this week but surely we can help a sister in need out :)

moslima_assia_s

salaam alekoem

I yust wanted to say that I went to the mosque here in Lincoln today, and the man that was there gave the telephone number of his wife so i can give her a call insha allah and meet her so I can explain to her wahts going on and if she knows something to help. So ill ring her this week insha allah, and who knows, ...

May allah swt help us all and guide us, and reward you for your support.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
I yust wanted to say that I went to the mosque here in Lincoln today, and the man that was there gave the telephone number of his wife so i can give her a call insha allah and meet her so I can explain to her wahts going on and if she knows something to help. So ill ring her this week insha allah, and who knows, ...

Inshallah everything goes well sister, May Allah be with you.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salam alikom

MashAllah brother and sisters that what called unity in Islam, may Allah bless you all and the sister who have the problem, May Allah guide you to the right path, remember things happenes for a reason Allah have wisdome in everything happens in our live to get you stronger in your Iman (faith) and you see the result at the end will be sweet inshaAllah,

salaam alikom

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation

yay you took a step forward, your getting somewhere inshallah ! hope it works out :)

nasiruyola

I yust want to say first how thankfull i am to allah swt that there are still people who care. It may not seem a lot, but all of you yust showing that you care means the world to me.

About the imaams in Belgium, I went to them before, but the problem is, some of them cant help me, as here in Belgium they seem scared of saying or doing something. Im not quite sure waht the reason is.

About marriage, Some sisters said they would try to help, and may allah swt reward them for there intentions, but they seem to be able to do nothing. I have heard from some brothers who wish to get married and ask for me to people, but they are not really practisinng in there religion.

Im in Lincoln right now, I dont know a lot of citys here, and I asked my grandparents for those big citys, but they say its very far away.

Ive heard from my grandma that there is a mosque here somewhere so insh aallah Im going try to find it, as I called the number a few times but no body picks up.

Thank you sisters for everything and may allah swt reward you for you help and caring. Masha allah, I really wished I knew moslims like this in my area.

And about going to a big city and going to the mosque to ask help, I am a bit scared going to a place where I dont know anybody and yust go without a plan. I know allah swt is by my side but its still a bit scary, thats why maybe if there are any sisters in the Uk who would yust want to go with me to a mosque they know or something, and yust give me instructions on how to get there maybe I can go with her. . .

And another thing, how do I pass my email adress to people (someone asked me on this forum?) or do I yust put it here, ... Im new to this site, so I dont know how.

As salaamoe alaikoem wa rahmatoellahi wa barakatoehoe, and thank you for being there for me, with words that give me yust that little extra strenght to keep going. May allah swt really reward you for your good hearts and give you Paradise. Amien.

and srry for my english that it isnt that good, I hope you all understand me...

PLEASE SISTER IF POSSIBLE PLEASE CONTACT THE LEEDS NEW MUSLIM ON THE WEBSITE CONTACT BELOW:
www.leedsnewmuslims.org.uk
or the leeds grand mosque on:
www.leedsgrandmosque.com
INSHA ALLAH THEY WILL BE ABLE TO HELP YOU. May ALLAH be with and us now and always.

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: Please keep us informed, dearest sister :) I hope that the lady from the masjid will be able to help you or point you in the right direction, Insha Allah. We will be making duaa for you and hoping your situation gets a lot better very soon.

May ALLAH reward you for your faith and patience, young sister. You are an inspiration to many of us :)