help, ... please, ...

moslima_assia_s

as salamoe aleikoem wa rahmatoellahi wa barakatoehoe,

I realy have no idea what to do, so Im yust going to tell my story insha allah and hop to get some advise. Please if someone can help me with something, some way any way, please, ...

Im 19 years old and converted to the Islam when I was 13 years old. I started wearing hidjaab at 14 and lived with my mu, who is not a muslim and her husband who is not a muslim. My mum got really sick and my stepdad didnt like the fact of me being muslim so he gave me the choise. I choose for my religion and soon I was homeless, ... I thought I could handle it by searching for my father who I never met before who I knew was a muslim.
I found him, but I wasnt allowed to stay with him from social services because he turned out to be a drug addict and all kind of different things.
From then on I moved from friends houses to services for children to fosterhomes, ... El hamdolileh, my religion stayed strong and I still was happy for some reason. Im now past 18 and dont get any help of social services anymore as I am a adult. So I searched my dad again and he dissapeared. I went to ask my mum and stepfather to stay with them but they will not have me in te house anymore. Social services wont help me ass they say I have to work, but I live here in Belgium and I cant find a job where I can wear hidjaab, ... And even if I found a job I dont know what to do where to live where to go.
On top of that I really want to go to a country where I can practise Islam in freedom, as niqaab and stuf are forbidden in Belgium. I yust have no support from no one and nobody helping a hand about what I should do to get my life back on tracks.
El hamdolileh, all of this made me stronger in my religion and I thank Allah swt for that. And as my love for my religion growed over the years, my desire to go away from Belgium and start over somewhere where I can get support and practise Islam as it should growed also.
I yust dont know what to do at the moment, Ive tried nearly everything I can think of, Im staying with a famili right now, but they want me to marrie somebody from there country so he can come here. So I dont know what to do anymore.
I really hope someone can give me some advise of tell me where I can go for help, ... Im in the UK right now for two weeks, my grandparents live here, but they also cant have me living here cuz they say they cant cope me being so "extreem in my religion" thats how they call it. (they are not muslims either). I love them very much and a part of me understands them that its hard for them to deal with me being a muslima, but this is a choise in my life I cannot give up. Allah swt was the only one standing by me all these years.

Can someone please help or give some advise what I should do next? Im paniking at the moment as I dont know where Im going and how Im going to live the minute I get on that plane back to Belgium....

May allah guide and forgive us all,
May allah reward you for your help,
May allah give us all the stenght,
May allah lead us to Paradise,
Amien,

salaam alekoem

Asha88

Ghurabaa
Salaam Sister,

You must be a really strong person to be going through all that on your own.. Anyway, why don't you try to go to mosques to seek help? Talk to sisters there and see if they can find a way to help you out. Your situation is complicated and I wish I have better advice for you (really bad at giving one!) Take care sis!

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Aslam u Alaikum Sister,

SubhanAllah...I can not describe in words the way I felt about you dear sister...MashAllah you are one of those people who are born once in decades...MashaAllah...May Allah give you courage, patience and help you to settle in your life. I strongly wish you would be in Australia and I could come over to you and take to my place...I really wish ....

There are many m uslims in UK. I would suggest you to go to a city with many Muslims, go to a mosque and insha Allah you will find many Muslim brothers and sisters who will help you.

Attention Brothers and Sisters in UK ...Please pay attention to this sister...who has been wondering around and looking for a helping hand on the way towards Allah...for the sake of Allah...Please help her. I am in tears.

Sister I love you for the sake of Allah and you are in my prayers. I am sure Allah will never leave you alone.

Wa Alaikum Salam,

Your sister in Islam,

BinteShafi

Salam 'alaykum sister, may Allah preserve your deen and seincerity and may He reward you with the highest jannah. I really don't know the exact location of Belgium but try contacting your nearest masjid and if you find a good imam inshaAllah, why don't you ask them to search a suitable brother for you for marriage so that inshaAllah you can do hijra to some muslim land? Hope that helps, don't forget me in your du'a and you are in my du'as ALlahu Akbar. Never worry Allah is the best of Protectors.

Wassalam

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

:salam2:
Sister I wish you were in Canada. Insha-Allah, Allah's help will reach you sooner then you think.
Brothers and sister in UK here is your chance to help someone who is in the right path and need your help. Please do not let it pass you by, rewards are enormous.
In the mean time let me know if I can be any help.
:wasalam:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum sister
try finding a job, maybe try to move to a big city in UK, cuz in UK there are lots of muslims so inshallah it will not be a problem for you to find a job and i have to agree with parvez shahidi :( if you were in canada I would go to extreme to help you out sister, But sister if you need any help financially count me in and inshallah some other bros and sis can help you get started and inshallah But please take say bishmillah and take the 1st step towards a new city where there is muslims or a big city like London and start by consulting a mosque there and im pretty sure someone will be able to ehlp you out.
thank u

muslimummah

Just a brother
Salam my dear sister,

Which part of UK are you now? I know a sister who moved in to UK recently (ILFORD, ESSEX). She might able to help you out. If you want, you can pm me your email/contact information....I can pass it along.

I live in a differently country...so I won't be much of a help.

Anyone from UK, PLEASE...PLEASE help this sister. It is an obligation on muslims.

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: May Allah reward you for your courage, sister. I will send you a private message, you situation is very complicated, Subhan'Allah.

moslima_assia_s

salaam alekoem

I yust want to say first how thankfull i am to allah swt that there are still people who care. It may not seem a lot, but all of you yust showing that you care means the world to me.

About the imaams in Belgium, I went to them before, but the problem is, some of them cant help me, as here in Belgium they seem scared of saying or doing something. Im not quite sure waht the reason is.

About marriage, Some sisters said they would try to help, and may allah swt reward them for there intentions, but they seem to be able to do nothing. I have heard from some brothers who wish to get married and ask for me to people, but they are not really practisinng in there religion.

Im in Lincoln right now, I dont know a lot of citys here, and I asked my grandparents for those big citys, but they say its very far away.

Ive heard from my grandma that there is a mosque here somewhere so insh aallah Im going try to find it, as I called the number a few times but no body picks up.

Thank you sisters for everything and may allah swt reward you for you help and caring. Masha allah, I really wished I knew moslims like this in my area.

And about going to a big city and going to the mosque to ask help, I am a bit scared going to a place where I dont know anybody and yust go without a plan. I know allah swt is by my side but its still a bit scary, thats why maybe if there are any sisters in the Uk who would yust want to go with me to a mosque they know or something, and yust give me instructions on how to get there maybe I can go with her. . .

And another thing, how do I pass my email adress to people (someone asked me on this forum?) or do I yust put it here, ... Im new to this site, so I dont know how.

As salaamoe alaikoem wa rahmatoellahi wa barakatoehoe, and thank you for being there for me, with words that give me yust that little extra strenght to keep going. May allah swt really reward you for your good hearts and give you Paradise. Amien.

and srry for my english that it isnt that good, I hope you all understand me...

moslima_assia_s

and

also about working, I wouldnt mind working in a place where I can wear my hidjaab, or later niqaab, and where there are no men working near me. But at this moment, even if I find a job here somewhere in the Uk (because in belgium the niqaab is forbidden even on the streets, and hidjaab is even forbidden in some schools, and you do have some jobs with hidjaab but thats on the phone and between men and a lot of people want these jobs so its very hard to get it) So even if i find a job in teh Uk or somewhere else, I have no place to leave from in the mornings to go tho work, ... Hamdolileh Im now living from day to day, and Allah swt has never turned its back on me, but still for a job then you have resbosiblity and you need a home where you an stay and go to in the evenings to get sleep to go back the next day...

Does anybody have an idea about social services here in the Uk, or somewhere I could go that can help to maybe get a place to stay for a while, some kind of service or somehing? maybe that can help ass wel. although id rather get help from someone who would understand me better like in a mosque or something. All adresses and numbers are welcome insha allah.

salaam alekoem

MohammedDanish

Allah (swt) will sure help you

Assalamualaikum Dear Sister,

I'm really touched by the tough times you are passing through , but don't worrry Allah is always with us.

Allah will very soon bring joy and happiness in your life and reward you enormously in the hereafter.

Please do not be frightened by the problems , be patient and ask Allah for help.

We all will remember you in our earnest prayers.

user expired!

May Allaah keep you on the Straight Path!

The first thing I would like to ask is that are you studying in the uk?
Because a good first step is to talk to a school liaison officer and explain to them your exact situation, maybe they can help.

Secondly speak to your local council or social services in the UK and tell them you are planning to move here, I think with this new EU status thing maybe they can help as well.

Thirdly speak to a local mosque but DON’T expect them to help too much, the Imams here are also a bit weary when it comes to helping people especially young teenagers and finance.

p.s visit this site and see if hey can help
http://www.myh.org.uk/about_us.php

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: I don't know where lincoln is but i googled this, if it might help:

LINCOLN
The Mosque
Orchard Street
Lincoln
Tel: 01522 72 14 47

maybe start by trying to talk to the imam and if it is not helpful, don't give up. get to know some of the sisters and explain your situation, maybe you can get some great advice, Insha Allah. i hope your grandparents might let you stay a bit longer as i think this would be a better option than returning to belgium.

etoile_de_mer

Assalaamu Alaykum sister.
May Allah Help you ...i think u should try to contact ur local masjid Insha Allah there are sisters who will help you...Insha Allah!

Take care,
lots of Love,
Shaheen your sister from Mauritius.

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

One sister live in Lincoln

I have found that one French sister live in Lincoln. Her thread is "Style-fia". Try her thread with Search button word on tool bar. May Allah SWT help you.

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation

dear sister i admire you courage alhumdullilah Allah is the Protecter of all his creations.

Your 19 and your going through such tough times..breaks my heart and it really brings tears to my eyes ( i dont cry easily )

I do not know if i can do anything or say anything which hasnt been said + im weeeee over here in new zealand :( ok..here..it goes:

What is your current situation?

-We know your living at you grandparents and that you gotta go back to belguim.

So do you work at the moment, are you at school, or are you just staying at you grandparents???

Try to extend you stay at your grandparents place - get some cash in your hands unfortunatly thats 1 of the important things.

places 2 stay.. hmmm.. my brain is completely.. blank..i reckon we should all gather up and start you a trust fund of some sorts.. im not kidding im bloody serious :SMILY29: - whats your bank details :) and now someone tell me how to send money overseas!!! :angryred::tantrum1::tantrum1::tantrum1:

The masjid... seems to be the only answer = contact ANYONE that you can get a hold of in there to help you out. Check up on some of the sisters in the area, if you spot one on the street :) go say hello..okay im sooo beginning to feel miserable and useless now... i wish i was dea to hlp u out....

alas, inshallah i will come with something more.. useful later on, may Allah guide us all and keep us all safe - do not worry sister we are here to support you so please dont feel sad - big hugs from all of us! dnt feel scared !:SMILY346:

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: i agree with brother Ali, we must help you :) also, you do need to hang on at the grandparents house as long as possible. I pray that your grandparents will not turn their back on you. btw, Lincoln University has an Islamic Society :) I think you should contact the brother in charge there. Even if you are not a student of that university, I feel some of the sisters will try and help you, Insha Allah.
The brother's email address is: [email protected]

Here is the link to the Islamic Society's portal:
http://visit.lincoln.ac.uk/C1/C3/Is...px?CatID=43d8da45-9d5f-4499-8a2d-d5f0a1a67243

please let us know what happens, you are in our duaa and our global family wants to help. look at all you have been faced with, :ma:, and you are a great example for us, as Muslims :)